Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (4 Viewers)

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
It would be really great if we had a living document that listed the filenames of outfits that we shared. It would certainly speed things up.
Here is an updated __real_names.txt files in which I added the armors' filenames that I've found throughout these forums and looking at the exported vanilla textures. I havent found all of them, I'm hoping you'll keep this file "alive" and add to it as you come accross them ;-)
Since I stopped following the syntax of the original file from resorepless resources, I may rearrange them differently in the future...
Or someone better at using these forums can create a new post to create this living document, which I guess would require editing the first post as ppl input new filenames ? The existing thread from BlackfireBR about filenames is too long and only the original author can edit the first post?

I also attached my partcutdesc_exclusions for those who want to try their hands at partcutGen, super tool that simplifies dealing with the partcutdesc.xml TREMENDOUSLY!! Since I'm still missing some outfit names, there are some "generic" cuts in place (p*w_*_?b_* for instance), those will generate clipping for all ub and lb it's applied to (in this example, all the females except pmyf).

here are some other game textures that can be easilly modified with a texture edit (I cant upload mine since they are using various pictures from the Internet and there is no way that I can remember where I got them from or find their authors to ask permission):
For those who want to change the cardback of that cardgame (?Yar?), you can modify Black Desert Online\Paz\Files_to_patch\ui_texture\ui_artwork\card\card_back_bg.dds
worker icons are in : Black Desert Online\Paz\Files_to_patch\ui_texture\new_ui_common_forlua\widget\worldmap\workericon\
and in the worldmap folder just above workericon, you can change the icon for tha kalk (worldmap_calc_navi_icon.dds), griffon (worldmap_griffon_icon.dds) and bandits (worldmap_plunder_icon.dds)
You can edit some banners in Black Desert Online\Paz\Files_to_patch\ui_texture\new_ui_common_forlua\widget\nakmessage\ to change the pop up for rift boss (autoboss_nak_boss.dds), bell buff (goldenbell.dds), horse damage (horse_warning.dds), entering combat zone (nakbg_combat_01.dds), entering safe zone (nakbg_safety_01.dds), etc.

[B]alcaster4242[/B] modified some NPC icons in \Black Desert Online\Paz\Files_to_patch\ui_texture\ui_artwork:
https://www.undertow.club/threads/alcaster4242-chikan-clothing.9088/post-127402

Little texture editing tips:
Remember to check the dimensions of the image (1 pixel off on height or width and it will be invisible in-game), save in DX1 (without minimaps for those banners I think; with minimaps for outfits. I am guessing that those minimaps are used by the game when viewing them from a distance ?) - you can compare filesize with the vanilla one to see if it's right since minimaps will make the file bigger and DX3 or DX5 will also make the FileSize bigger, wrong dimensions will also change the filesize.
If the vanilla file was in DX1, you can still chose to save in DX3 to preserve the alpha channel (allowing you to undo your texture edits) and as long as the dimensions are the same (check with "image properties" or "scale image"), it should work.
I like to add layers to work on my edits then merge it down onto the vanilla texture. That's where I got most of my mistakes and learned to first click "layer to image size" before merging it down :p

Have fun in your modding adventures :)

Attachments

__real_names.txt
15.4 KB · Views: 158

partcutdesc_exclusions.txt
14.6 KB · Views: 135

Last edited:

SeLioGuel

Potential Patron
Hello, I'm new to BDO mods, can someone guide me how to install it? please.
My English is terrible, sorry if you don't understand me

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
start reading. gonna have to read alot here and understand what is it. and the way to be safe around it.

Sp1k3

2D Artist
Coder
Designer
Editor
Sooo.... Wassup!
I was kinda bored and made a silly lewd version of Desert Camo, just textures...
Enjoy *w*

Attachments

• 2023-10-02_1697408931.JPG
    2023-10-02_1697408931.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 249
  • 2023-10-02_1697480549.JPG
    2023-10-02_1697480549.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 223
  • 2023-10-02_1697434498.JPG
    2023-10-02_1697434498.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 201
  • 2023-10-02_1697491867.JPG
    2023-10-02_1697491867.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 183
  • 2023-10-02_1697314514.JPG
    2023-10-02_1697314514.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 190
  • 2023-10-02_1696863655.JPG
    2023-10-02_1696863655.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 210
  • 2023-10-02_1697296101.JPG
    2023-10-02_1697296101.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 220
  • 2023-10-02_1697501981.JPG
    2023-10-02_1697501981.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 217
  • 2023-10-02_1697330768.JPG
    2023-10-02_1697330768.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 256
Desert_Camouflage_Lewd.rar
4.7 MB · Views: 111

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Hello,

As Queen said, if you want to really mod your game, you'll have to do "some" reading in these forums. Know that EVERYTHING and every problem you can think of has been encountered and answered within these posts. Learn to become very close friend with that search button :)

For instance, a search for "BDO modding" will get you started by listing a series of posts among wich are several "modding for beginner" types.

If you want the quick and dirty minimal effort modding, go to SUZU's ressources and download her whole "file_to_patch" folder.
It will contain her version of her modded BDO world. Make sure to read up on the tools you'll need to install first as well as their requirements and follow the instructions TO THE LETTER and in the specified order. Then it's 100% guaranteed to work, no hassle, no problem, profit (still some reading involved but that's the bare minimum).

zYuko

Content Creator
how can i fix these holes? i couldn't find the _ao file or corresponding code in partcutdes.xml. they are 'pfw/pcw/pvw/psw_00_ub_0266' and 'pew_00_ub_274'. thanks a lot.I hope that solving this problem can help me better understand AO and partcutdes.xml.
4322.png

You need to edit the required lowerbody*.pac file to remove the cuts, they are written at the very end of the hex code. It's easy. With this method you can forget about the partcutdesc file. You need to read post.

You can even delete all the cut lines, but then artifacts may appear.

Last edited:

Elyann

Casual Client
Hello,

As Queen said, if you want to really mod your game, you'll have to do "some" reading in these forums. Know that EVERYTHING and every problem you can think of has been encountered and answered within these posts. Learn to become very close friend with that search button :)

For instance, a search for "BDO modding" will get you started by listing a series of posts among wich are several "modding for beginner" types.

If you want the quick and dirty minimal effort modding, go to SUZU's ressources and download her whole "file_to_patch" folder.
It will contain her version of her modded BDO world. Make sure to read up on the tools you'll need to install first as well as their requirements and follow the instructions TO THE LETTER and in the specified order. Then it's 100% guaranteed to work, no hassle, no problem, profit (still some reading involved but that's the bare minimum).

Doesn't seem to work .

Downloaded Suzu's "files_to_patch" folder , copy-pasted it in the paz folder , downloaded BDOtoolkit and Meta Injector , copy-pasted Meta Injector in the same directory as the PAD00000 file just like it asked , ran BDOToolkit as admin , ran Meta Injector as admin , patch files....and......0 files patched . Might be cause I'm on the "Gamez" private server , might be cause I just made some mistake without noticing but that's about it .

( .net framework is up to date in case anyone might wonder )

Elyann

Casual Client
Anyone happens to have Suzu's modded outfits ?

Wanted to check them out one by one and install only some but the download link for those is down .
There's the "files_to_patch" folder within the resources section but that's all of their mods within one folder and it's kind of hard to filter out things .

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Doesn't seem to work .

Downloaded Suzu's "files_to_patch" folder , copy-pasted it in the paz folder , downloaded BDOtoolkit and Meta Injector , copy-pasted Meta Injector in the same directory as the PAD00000 file just like it asked , ran BDOToolkit as admin , ran Meta Injector as admin , patch files....and......0 files patched . Might be cause I'm on the "Gamez" private server , might be cause I just made some mistake without noticing but that's about it .

i think gamez is blocked. but their is a bypass for it tho. seach on top right for sezu outfits.

zYuko

Content Creator
How to properly export dae files?

On the 30th attempt, I managed to change the position of the Ram Horn psw*_0020 Lahn for Shai, but it looks more like a random one.
Every time the mesh position changes (higher or lower), it retains its default position at save.

ShaiHorn.JPG

1698427585587.png

I won lod0, but I can’t save lod1 and lod2, because of this the model does not have the correct shadow.

1698427100339.png

I use a PacTool 1.4.4, Blender 3.6.5 and BetterCollada plugin, but it does`nt help me..

UPD. I coped with lod2 and now the shadow matches the size.

1698506712940.png

Last edited:

FunPretend

Potential Patron
Doesn't seem to work .

For modding on GameZ all you have to do is create a folder called "mods" inside your GAMEZ folder and paste your "Character" folder inside, the client will read the modded files with no need to insert them into the PAZ archives.

I'm not sure if it works like that for the sliders, though, I haven't tried them yet but it works for the visual thing

Elyann

Casual Client
For modding on GameZ all you have to do is create a folder called "mods" inside your GAMEZ folder and paste your "Character" folder inside, the client will read the modded files with no need to insert them into the PAZ archives.

I'm not sure if it works like that for the sliders, though, I haven't tried them yet but it works for the visual thing
Yea , that's what I ended up doing but with no access to specific outfits or customization options such as translucency or hiding "x" innerwear it's kind of rough ; I can either download Suzu's entire "files to patch" folder as I said but there are some mods in there I'm no huge fan of ( cause I prefer that one outfit to stay as close to vanilla as possible for example ) and which I'd rather remove but don't know how to take out myself or just install the base nude mod for all classes / races .

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Yea , that's what I ended up doing but with no access to specific outfits or customization options such as translucency or hiding "x" innerwear it's kind of rough ; I can either download Suzu's entire "files to patch" folder as I said but there are some mods in there I'm no huge fan of ( cause I prefer that one outfit to stay as close to vanilla as possible for example ) and which I'd rather remove but don't know how to take out myself or just install the base nude mod for all classes / races .
ill have an entire game uploaded sometime in a week or so. when they change back from halloween update. Outfits wont be added to the DL. but they will be on the side. Downside to my world is the char will have effect changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.