Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (2 Viewers)

asker

Potential Patron
1673869171957.png

help me suzu, My shirt is missing a part in front of my chest, how me can fix it.
and other clothes my want modify show underwear or change hair at lowerbody current it pink color, current i modify file dds extract from paz brower and coppy to text folder, i try using partcutdesc to disable nude upper body but dont work, tks u before, sr i using translate due dont know english
1673869453649.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
For Beginners
I am not Doraemon's interdimensional pocket.
Still, I give you many answers to your questions.
When I started modding in the black desert, I read the many threads and posts.
So I am where I am now.
You guys should make an effort to search a bit too.
The answer to your question was answered long ago by me and other kind users.

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
ZMEkDV4.jpg
BTc6ZMC.jpg

Silent Night Pursuer?
That is the name in Japan.
I'll upload it anyway.
I'm a little concerned about the back of the neck under the collar, but it's too much trouble, so I'm uploading it as it is
If you want to use it for plumb, please rename it.
Sorry ignorance, but I noticed that the new changes are without the texture folder. Is the texture inside the PAC? But my PAC extractor is not working and I can't see what's inside it. I even have an earlier model, which I would love to modify because I already bought the model, stopped because of that. I have the texture, but I have no way to modify the PAC. Or is my line of reasoning wrong? I will format my computer to make the program work, but it will give me a great job.

zYuko

Content Creator
They are twin sisters, but it is not interesting to have the same body, so I will make a change.
how about adding a more detailed breast model to your works?
i take the model from resoreples as an example.

I really liked your work with the foot model for woosa

6dKgXTJD90A.jpg
woaxRLBWKY0.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Sorry ignorance, but I noticed that the new changes are without the texture folder. Is the texture inside the PAC? But my PAC extractor is not working and I can't see what's inside it. I even have an earlier model, which I would love to modify because I already bought the model, stopped because of that. I have the texture, but I have no way to modify the PAC. Or is my line of reasoning wrong? I will format my computer to make the program work, but it will give me a great job.
I dare not attach the folder because I have not modified any of the textures.

zYuko

Content Creator
The resoreples model was created and provided by me.

But now you don't use these models of breasts, I'm talking about it. they are very beautiful

I added the fingernails from the ram horn witch suit to the default model, I think a lot of people like it like me

1673914450705.png

Last edited:

asker

Potential Patron
For Beginners
I am not Doraemon's interdimensional pocket.
Still, I give you many answers to your questions.
When I started modding in the black desert, I read the many threads and posts.
So I am where I am now.
You guys should make an effort to search a bit too.
The answer to your question was answered long ago by me and other kind users.
i have research page, almost lost part clothes in page here due line in partcutdesc but my partcutdesc dont have any line modify for woosa
and i have search keyword, i found post "https://www.undertow.club/threads/n...n-blackdesertonline.16885/page-44#post-249500" but this post explain add line cut part clothes to visible,
its not the solution for me. I tried deleting old "file_to_path" and run new its( copy from top this thread ) and run paz browzer extract file and copy to "files_to_patch" follow 29_pmyf/armor/"file name part of clothes" and add line pac in partcutdesc run meta inject and nothing happens

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
@suzu,
Spammers have been banned. I added Samoth Samoth as a 'super moderator' to assist with detecting and banning spammers. Thread can be unlocked at your discretion.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The spammer seems to be using various accounts to post, so I'll leave the thread locked for a while.

EYFfXEq.jpg
eNeDd7X.jpg
I understand the frustration you all have in not being able to enjoy your new characters in the nude.
I am even more frustrated by the spammers' needy posts.
But oh well.
I'll upload it around here.
Armor, etc. is untouched! Please don't demand all sorts of things out of desire.
I am not Doraemon, so...

Please look for my resource page.
I will not post links here.
QAvwWrZ.jpg

my Maegu

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
For my part, I would feel more comfortable not having to respond to questions, etc., if I left it locked lol.
I'm about to unlock it.
As for the spammers, the moderators are taking care of them, so thank you.

Jackson Wang

Vivacious Visitor
For my part, I would feel more comfortable not having to respond to questions, etc., if I left it locked lol.
I'm about to unlock it.
As for the spammers, the moderators are taking care of them, so thank you.
Hello suzu,could you please tell me how to change the color of toenails?I really like your mods,thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.