Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (5 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
People regularly show up who want five realistic toes for their characters.:meow-googlycup:

Can I make them?
I can easily make them. However, your skills will not improve if I make them here.
Please work hard for a while longer.
8EaVXOL.jpg
ar5opnO.jpg

If you add five fingers to the foot, the image will look like this.

brandysw81

Potential Patron
Suzu, thank you very much for all your updated nude bodies, I highly appreciate your continous work!

All classes but Ranger seems to look fine, Ranger has a "black hole" on the left breast:
ranger1.jpg

ranger2.jpg

Without mod everything is fine:
ranger3.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu, thank you very much for all your updated nude bodies, I highly appreciate your continous work!

All classes but Ranger seems to look fine, Ranger has a "black hole" on the left breast:
View attachment 139636
View attachment 139637
Without mod everything is fine:
View attachment 139638
See the post below.
And I have already uploaded the corrected file in the top post.

brunstan225

Potential Patron
rLXpjIx.jpg

Upload the original textures.
If you can edit the textures, please try.
hello again suzu, ty for providing me the file for the costume, i have managed to successfully do what i wanted with the costume but i ran into 1 problem, in the file i cannot find the middle 'flap', the left and right one were there and i easily removed them, is the middle part perhaps in another file and if it is would it be too much to ask to provide me the file aswell

Attachments

• guardian middle flap.png
    guardian middle flap.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 84

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hello again suzu, ty for providing me the file for the costume, i have managed to successfully do what i wanted with the costume but i ran into 1 problem, in the file i cannot find the middle 'flap', the left and right one were there and i easily removed them, is the middle part perhaps in another file and if it is would it be too much to ask to provide me the file aswell

Attachments

pew_00_sho_0053.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 88

pew_00_sho_0053_noshadow.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 81

brunstan225

Potential Patron
Ty very much for the files suzu i managed to do 99% of the stuff i wanted with the outfit.

The outfit looked kind of bare from behind so i decided to add back the strings that are touching the skin(green lines) but it seems like the floating strings(red lines) are using the same part of the texture in the file.

Is there a way to remove the red ones but keep the green ones that are touching the skin? If its too much work or impossible that is fine, thank your for all the help so far.

Attachments

pew_00_lb_0053.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 68

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Ty very much for the files suzu i managed to do 99% of the stuff i wanted with the outfit.

The outfit looked kind of bare from behind so i decided to add back the strings that are touching the skin(green lines) but it seems like the floating strings(red lines) are using the same part of the texture in the file.

Is there a way to remove the red ones but keep the green ones that are touching the skin? If its too much work or impossible that is fine, thank your for all the help so far.

For the same pattern or the same shape, UVs are layered to color the texture.
So it is not possible to just modify the texture.
You can either delete the polygon mesh, shift the corresponding UVs and erase them with the texture.
In any case, a 3D application is required.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
0TC3dOQ.jpg
8jhersH.jpg

Polygonal models are easy to do, but
The most difficult part of modifying an existing model is matching texture tints.
vZIKg6O.jpg
When modifying an existing body, it may still be best to match the original texture; I matched the UVs to the feet of the texture.

Y1VJBMQ.jpg

If there are many characters, it is easier to make partial parts first.
But don't get your hopes up.
It doesn't mean I will start on it right away. lol

Well, the parts are done.

FateOf9S

Streamer
Hi, new here but just wanted to pop in and say that I appreciate all of this work! I've been figuring out how to mod the game for the last few hours and your updates and releases are absolutely lovely.

I'm still fighting clipping on a few outfits/starter clothes and trying to figure out a way around that, as well as a few characters having a Giant Purple Scar over their torso that I can't figure out where that's coming from.

I did have a request : On your main post, you have all of the files listed at the bottom of the page. It's a bit confusing to a newbie like myself to figure out which ones to use, if they're older or newer, etc. So a lot of my time has been spent downloading them, installing them, and trying to figure out what they do. Is there a way they can be broken down into section like "These files here are Standalone/required." "These files are updates to the ones above." "These files are obsolete" etc?

It'd make it a loooot less confusing. < 3
1665433218717.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, new here but just wanted to pop in and say that I appreciate all of this work! I've been figuring out how to mod the game for the last few hours and your updates and releases are absolutely lovely.

I'm still fighting clipping on a few outfits/starter clothes and trying to figure out a way around that, as well as a few characters having a Giant Purple Scar over their torso that I can't figure out where that's coming from.

I did have a request : On your main post, you have all of the files listed at the bottom of the page. It's a bit confusing to a newbie like myself to figure out which ones to use, if they're older or newer, etc. So a lot of my time has been spent downloading them, installing them, and trying to figure out what they do. Is there a way they can be broken down into section like "These files here are Standalone/required." "These files are updates to the ones above." "These files are obsolete" etc?

It'd make it a loooot less confusing. < 3View attachment 139668
See post #29 and post #163 of this thread.

FateOf9S

Streamer
See post #29 and post #163 of this thread.
Thank you so much. I didn't expect a response at all, muchless that quick.

That absolutely resolved the issue entirely. No more random pink texture over the body. However if I wanted to remove all pubic hair without causing any overlaying mesh issues, would I just delete a certain file or would I need to replace them with something else? I figured it out, actually!

Note - I do not make mods/have any image creation experience. I just add mods that wonderful people like yourself make. < 3 The last thing I'm trying to figure out is 1 : How to make the body stop clipping through the starter clothes. 2 : How to make these horrid default feet look better.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
1 : How to make the body stop clipping through the starter clothes. 2 : How to make these horrid default feet look better.
1: Clipping of the starter armor is a natural occurrence.
The original function of the mod does not work unless the starter armor is removed.
If you want to have nudity in the game, the starter armor is in the way.
The starter armor is removed by modifying its texture.
I've uploaded it many times, so I'm sure you can find it in one of the threads.
Look for it.
2: Foots are supposed to be hidden by boots or sandals.
There is no barefoot in the game. So it is natural that they are made messily.
If you don't want to see them, make them wear boots. lol

narulizard

Potential Patron
are some outfits just not compatible with your body mods? i managed to fix all the holes in shai marnist except for the gloves. i tried many different ways of modifying partcut and even tried modding hands invisible but nothing works..

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
are some outfits just not compatible with your body mods? i managed to fix all the holes in shai marnist except for the gloves. i tried many different ways of modifying partcut and even tried modding hands invisible but nothing works..
Marnist has two PAC files in hand.
plw_10_hand_0047.pac
plw_10_hand_0047_01.pac

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.