Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (7 Viewers)

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Shameless plug on Suzu's behalf. If you like her work, consider buying her a outfit in game via paypal or something. Her talent is unrivaled in the BDO community and so many other modder's owe their ability directly to her. If you can't tell, I've got a major e-crush on her work! (lol)

paopu

Casual Client
Suzu, I have a question. I'm modding one of valk's outfit (texture), Hyperion, and it appeared these rest. My doubt is: this is related to some texture or related to mesh? I thank for your answer.

Attachments

• Inked2022-10-02_616579099.jpg
    Inked2022-10-02_616579099.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 132

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu, I have a question. I'm modding one of valk's outfit (texture), Hyperion, and it appeared these rest. My doubt is: this is related to some texture or related to mesh? I thank for your answer.
1664765708944.jpeg

The texture is drawn by placing a polygon mesh with UVs, which is what you are overlooking.
The back of the design, for example, is always drawn in.
Please look for it.

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
I happen to have edited the same part yesterday using mesh edits. And I noticed these two small dots as separate things in one of the meshes as well.
I don't know what they are exactly, but since they are separate they could be on some random spot on the texture's UV map.
Here, I've attached my modification which is done by removing mesh vertices instead of editing textures, if you find it useful.

Attachments

Valyrie Hyperion.zip
780.1 KB · Views: 97

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Understood.
Again, thanks for the answer! :smile:
This is a mistake by the so-called Pearl Abyss 3D modeler staff.
This sho_pac file has two separate meshes, one for the chest and the other for the shoulder pads.
What is wrong is that the garbage that does not disappear when you delete the textures is not in the chest texture file, but the shoulder pads.
The staff must have made a mistake when they split the UVs.
So if you delete part of the shoulder pad texture, the garbage will disappear.lol

pm5TOO0.jpg
b2xOwXA.jpg
3gctsiG.jpg

Pearl Abyss is checking my thread as well, so they'll fix it eventually. lol

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Lahn Oblivion Costume is broken :( can anyone help us ?
(Black Desert Online Nude Mods For Meta Injector 2022-04-25 using btw)
The symptom is not that it is broken, but that the body is showing up and clipping due to the use of nude mods.
The Drakania file is a modified polygon model. Please copy that file, rename it, and put it in the Lahn folder.
The details are tedious to explain, please ask other users.
The name of the Drakania file is the following file

pqw_10_ub_0050.pac
pqw_10_ub_0050_dm.pac
pqw_10_lb_0050.pac
pqw_10_hand_0050.pac
pqw_10_foot_0050.pac
pqw_10_sho_0050.pac
pqw_10_sho_0050_01.pac
pqw_10_sho_0050_01_dm.pac
pqw_10_sho_0050_dm.pac

zYuko

Content Creator
Suzu can you make the lahn toes more detailed like shai? I tried to combine two models, but I am weak in modeling. I can't seem to get the pose right so that the parts don't stick out and look neat.

Hasyun

Potential Patron
The symptom is not that it is broken, but that the body is showing up and clipping due to the use of nude mods.
The Drakania file is a modified polygon model. Please copy that file, rename it, and put it in the Lahn folder.

pqw_10_ub_0050.pac
pqw_10_ub_0050_dm.pac
pqw_10_lb_0050.pac
pqw_10_hand_0050.pac
pqw_10_foot_0050.pac
pqw_10_sho_0050.pac
pqw_10_sho_0050_01.pac
pqw_10_sho_0050_dm.pac
I know how to do. I just didn't know the file names, thank you. <3

Hasyun

Potential Patron

pqw_10_ub_0050.pac
pqw_10_ub_0050_dm.pac
pqw_10_lb_0050.pac
pqw_10_hand_0050.pac
pqw_10_foot_0050.pac
pqw_10_sho_0050.pac
pqw_10_sho_0050_01.pac
pqw_10_sho_0050_dm.pac
Shoulder pac non patched :/ What am I supposed to do about it, do you have a guess?

Bved

Potential Patron
Is there an installation guide for these mods anywhere? Im having trouble getting the "CoarsairNude" mod to work.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I found the problem. However, I have no idea about the solution. When I use the Lahn awakening weapon, the image rupture occurs. Here.
Lahn, Dark Knight, Mystic, etc. interfere with sleeves when holding awakening weapons.
There is a costume file for this.
The parts are the upper and lower body pac files.
The name ends with "_mul".
For example
psw_10_ub_0050_mul.pac
psw_10_ub_0050_mul_na.pac

For this costume, only the upper body.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu can you make the lahn toes more detailed like shai? I tried to combine two models, but I am weak in modeling. I can't seem to get the pose right so that the parts don't stick out and look neat.

People regularly show up who want five realistic toes for their characters.:meow-googlycup:

Can I make them?
I can easily make them. However, your skills will not improve if I make them here.
Please work hard for a while longer.

zYuko

Content Creator
People regularly show up who want five realistic toes for their characters.:meow-googlycup:

Can I make them?
I can easily make them. However, your skills will not improve if I make them here.
Please work hard for a while longer.
I installed blender a week ago, but ok. Thank you

brunstan225

Potential Patron
hello Suzu I was curious if its possible to remove the feathers around the guardian Halloween box II costume while keeping the pants and if so, how would I go about doing that since its a brand new outfit I got no idea from which file to even start working from
guardian costume.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hello Suzu I was curious if its possible to remove the feathers around the guardian Halloween box II costume while keeping the pants and if so, how would I go about doing that since its a brand new outfit I got no idea from which file to even start working fromView attachment 139586
rLXpjIx.jpg

Upload the original textures.
If you can edit the textures, please try.

Attachments

pew_00_lb_0053.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 71

Hasyun

Potential Patron
Lahn, Dark Knight, Mystic, etc. interfere with sleeves when holding awakening weapons.
There is a costume file for this.
The parts are the upper and lower body pac files.
The name ends with "_mul".
For example
psw_10_ub_0050_mul.pac
psw_10_ub_0050_mul_na.pac

For this costume, only the upper body.
So you mean psw_10_sho_0050_dm.pack to psw_10_ub_0050_mul.pac rename

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.