Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (7 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Since Drakania, some meshes in pac files cannot be opened in 3dconverter.
Especially hair.
It seems that the file version is different.
If I can change the file version of costumes, nude bodies, etc., I might not be able to modify them.

Yavushev

Content Creator
Hello, is it possible to somehow remove the blackout on the body of the maids, and fix the bodies of the NPCs?

Attachments

• 2022-07-31_147035451.JPG
    2022-07-31_147035451.JPG
    618.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 2022-07-31_147487543.JPG
    2022-07-31_147487543.JPG
    590.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 2022-07-31_150572632.JPG
    2022-07-31_150572632.JPG
    374.9 KB · Views: 136

hiepkhachth

Potential Patron
1659247822712.png
is something not right abount this, hahahah. it's because slider that make this npc look like this :D. and yeah can you fix npc nipple too :V

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello, is it possible to somehow remove the blackout on the body of the maids, and fix the bodies of the NPCs?
gUJioQc.jpg

With this maid, her butt is not burnt.
Some early NPC characters have damaged meshes during extraction.
We do not know why.
The scorched buttocks of the maid are from a texture that was not uploaded.
This is because maids do not wear innerwear by default.
I think this is to deal with people peeking under their skirts. lol
So Pearl Abyss is scorching their butts.

kimslf

Casual Client
Hi suzu. The blocked area is open.
Maybe Japan was opened, too.
Check it out.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi suzu. The blocked area is open.
Maybe Japan was opened, too.
Check it out.
Thanks for your concern.
But don't worry.
As the first tester of Meta Patcher, I know the effects early on.
I have already applied the mods to my home server before you did.

I have a number of his unpublished apps as testers.
I'm very useful for modding.
However, it is against the rules for me to publish them, so I won't.
Please wait until he finishes them and releases them to the public.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Since Drakania, some meshes in pac files cannot be opened in 3dconverter.
Especially hair.
It seems that the file version is different.
If I can change the file version of costumes, nude bodies, etc., I might not be able to modify them.
You've mentioned this in PMs as well, can you check for updates in 3dconverter (Help -> Check for updates)? That normally addresses those issues if they're aware of a format change. In OpenBD please also try right clicking a problematic model -> properties, see what version it reports, and whether "Compatible" is "True" and that "Unhandled bytes count" is 0.

LtMuffler

Potential Patron
Thank you for your response! I already had that link up and followed it accordingly when I installed. I installed a file you had shared down the pages that updated all the females and it fixed some of the issues, including Drakania's underwear and the improper pubic hair, but other issues like missing portions of the body remained and Shai still has her basic jammies on. Ultimately, I think it's because I'm trying to use your files to just remove the underwear, and so the xmls you've shared aren't edited properly for what I'm trying to do. Unfortunately I don't think I have the capacity to edit it for my specific setup, and I certainly won't ask you to do so. I appreciate your help! I think I'll just set aside nude mods for BDO for now and just enjoy the game. It was a fun experiment :)

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Does anyone know the pac name of this Maehwa outfit. It's called Orient Allure but I do not see it listed in resorepless. It may have a generic name or was released after resorepless stopped receiving updates.

I want to edit out the highlighted white parts (inner upper and inner lower) to make it more revealing and leave the rest in tact. However, if it's not in resorepless I'm not sure how to do so.

Attachments

• orient.PNG
    orient.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 96

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
I would like to change the sex of my sorcerer. Is it easy or do I need to change a lot? Would it just change the texture file or would I need commands?

hiepkhachth

Potential Patron
Dream BD work after i delete slider, but when enter many character have some error on body like no nipple color, missing part. It maybe because sever use old version so the mod not work fine on this.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
You've mentioned this in PMs as well, can you check for updates in 3dconverter (Help -> Check for updates)? That normally addresses those issues if they're aware of a format change. In OpenBD please also try right clicking a problematic model -> properties, see what version it reports, and whether "Compatible" is "True" and that "Unhandled bytes count" is 0.
After that, I converted it to a Collada file in OpenBD and was able to extract the mesh successfully.
The problem seems to be in 3dconverter.
I replaced 3dconverter with the latest version 9, but it still doesn't seem to read the file.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you for your response! I already had that link up and followed it accordingly when I installed. I installed a file you had shared down the pages that updated all the females and it fixed some of the issues, including Drakania's underwear and the improper pubic hair, but other issues like missing portions of the body remained and Shai still has her basic jammies on. Ultimately, I think it's because I'm trying to use your files to just remove the underwear, and so the xmls you've shared aren't edited properly for what I'm trying to do. Unfortunately I don't think I have the capacity to edit it for my specific setup, and I certainly won't ask you to do so. I appreciate your help! I think I'll just set aside nude mods for BDO for now and just enjoy the game. It was a fun experiment :)
Body cutting is not handled by the xml file alone.
Some textures are also responsible for cutting the body.
If they are not modified and applied, the body will be cut.
The basic mod files are linked on the top page.
Please use it and see.
Some costumes are skimpy, so if you don't like them, delete them one by one, and you will understand mods by yourself.
You don't have to ask me everything.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Does anyone know the pac name of this Maehwa outfit. It's called Orient Allure but I do not see it listed in resorepless. It may have a generic name or was released after resorepless stopped receiving updates.

I want to edit out the highlighted white parts (inner upper and inner lower) to make it more revealing and leave the rest in tact. However, if it's not in resorepless I'm not sure how to do so.
pkww_00_ub_0136.pac

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hi.

I applied this. Characters before Corsair_nudebody.zip
but ranger nudebody is strange.

SSO OFF
View attachment 137303

SSO ON
View attachment 137302

If there's a shadow under the light, it comes out like this

Did I do something wrong?
Perhaps it is a defect in the skin weight of the polygon mesh.
However, I have changed the skin weight to the crotch area, but the rest of the skin weight is still the game default, so there may have been a bug when extracting the skin weight.
I only played Ranger in the first open beta on the first Korean server, so I didn't notice it. lol
I'll have to check the polygon files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.