Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (5 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hi suzu, thank you for your reply
But I have one more bug to report
View attachment 137072
Drakania has a color difference at the neck
Other roles do not have this problem
Using your newly released mod package
View attachment 137073
I know you have 3 head textures included in the package, did you patch them properly in the texture folder?
I'm providing you guys with a folder tree to match the game so newbies don't get lost.
The reason why I need the head textures is because the texture link for the body mesh is corsair.
Corsair body textures have different tints than other characters using human textures, so I'm trying to match the Dracania head texture tints to the Corsairs.
Don't hesitate to use the included textures.
It will save you a lot of unnecessary questions.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
z45eTC9.jpg

Check this thread tomorrow.
Something good will surely happen!

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Meta Patcher is now available to "unblock" regions, full details available in the thread:

I'm usually not the kind of guy to ask for money, and above all I just want to help people, but donations via the link in my signature would be greatly appreciated to help with increasing living costs.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Meta Patcher is now available to "unblock" regions, full details available in the thread:

I'm usually not the kind of guy to ask for money, and above all I just want to help people, but donations via the link in my signature would be greatly appreciated to help with increasing living costs.
HqS7zP0.jpg

I am a Meta Patcher tester and have already applied the nude mods on the JP server.

I hope you all enjoy returning to your home servers.

hiepkhachth

Potential Patron
Hi suzu, i'm test on Dream BD sever it seem that every time enter character selection , the game trust crash. can you help me
i'm not using resorless, i use meta inject that i dowload on discord.

LtMuffler

Potential Patron
I am not at all knowledgeable about modding bdo. Starting with a fresh game, I installed BDOToolkit and Meta Injector and downloaded your files off the front page for the parthidedesc, partcutdesc, Drakania_Corsair_NewNudeBody, Characters before Corsair_nudebody, BodySliders, and Dorakania bodySlider. I'm not using the old resoplus or whatever it's called. My game is installed on an SSD separate from my windows 10 install, the toolkit and injector were installed in the Paz folder, the slider files were installed under Paz\files_to_patch\gamecommondata\customization, and the model folder, texture folder, and two xmls were installed under Paz\files_to_patch\character.

Once I ran the injector and loaded up the game, my shei character's underwear hadn't changed, my Guardian's top was gone but the bottom was still there with a gap between it and the legs, and the pubic hair was stretched across her torso. Nova, Lahn, Maehwa, and Mystic also had this problem in the cash shop. Initially trying to switch to my ranger crashed the game but I was able to load the character after restarting. Her default clothing is clipping with her breasts, and her breasts clipped through her bra, which remained along with her underwear and stockings. Sorceress, Witch, Dark Knight, Kunoichi, Valkyrie, and Tamer shared this problem in the cash shop. Drakania and Corsair were properly topless and with no issues with improperly displayed pubic hair, but their bottoms were still there.

I have to assume I'm missing something key either in files or in the installation process? EDIT: Sorry for the big post, I appreciate any time you do take to help me.

hiepkhachth

Potential Patron
Hi suzu, is the new update of your mods meta injecter is only thing i should use or i have to dowload another file to make it work, it seem dream BD not working, it keep crash when i enter character selection. Is this mod will work on official version, i want to try it on SEA server.

paopu

Casual Client
Hi suzu, is the new update of your mods meta injecter is only thing i should use or i have to dowload another file to make it work, it seem dream BD not working, it keep crash when i enter character selection. Is this mod will work on official version, i want to try it on SEA server.
Now it's working again in live services. You should be able to use mods in SEA server. Just download the Meta Patcher in Undercover Pervert thread and follow the instructions to install.

hiepkhachth

Potential Patron
Now it's working again in live services. You should be able to use mods in SEA server. Just download the Meta Patcher in Undercover Pervert thread and follow the instructions to install.
so the new update of suzu mod, i can use it now with out download any other file

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I am not at all knowledgeable about modding bdo. Starting with a fresh game, I installed BDOToolkit and Meta Injector and downloaded your files off the front page for the parthidedesc, partcutdesc, Drakania_Corsair_NewNudeBody, Characters before Corsair_nudebody, BodySliders, and Dorakania bodySlider. I'm not using the old resoplus or whatever it's called. My game is installed on an SSD separate from my windows 10 install, the toolkit and injector were installed in the Paz folder, the slider files were installed under Paz\files_to_patch\gamecommondata\customization, and the model folder, texture folder, and two xmls were installed under Paz\files_to_patch\character.

Once I ran the injector and loaded up the game, my shei character's underwear hadn't changed, my Guardian's top was gone but the bottom was still there with a gap between it and the legs, and the pubic hair was stretched across her torso. Nova, Lahn, Maehwa, and Mystic also had this problem in the cash shop. Initially trying to switch to my ranger crashed the game but I was able to load the character after restarting. Her default clothing is clipping with her breasts, and her breasts clipped through her bra, which remained along with her underwear and stockings. Sorceress, Witch, Dark Knight, Kunoichi, Valkyrie, and Tamer shared this problem in the cash shop. Drakania and Corsair were properly topless and with no issues with improperly displayed pubic hair, but their bottoms were still there.

I have to assume I'm missing something key either in files or in the installation process? EDIT: Sorry for the big post, I appreciate any time you do take to help me.
Look here first.

Also, my mods are made for revealing garments. So, if you wear a normal outfit, the body will clip.

hiepkhachth

Potential Patron
hi suzu, your mod folder work fine on Official sever, but it seem not working on Dream BD private server. but some armor and outfit on drakania still cliping, it there any file to fix it ??

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hi suzu, your mod folder work fine on Official sever, but it seem not working on Dream BD private server. but some armor and outfit on drakania still cliping, it there any file to fix it ??
I am aware of which armor clips.
I also know how to fix it.
My costume mods exposing skin is also a way to deal with clips.
I've rewritten partcutdesc.xml accordingly, but there are some things I've overlooked and don't care about. (I don't have to look at it lol)
I think each user uses different mods by choice.
There is no limit if we respond to each and every one of them.

In my partcutdesc.xml, I put a description of which line should be used to cut the body and which line should not.
Please add the number of the outfit you are interested in.
I keep asking the same question over and over again.
So please look at other people's posts once in a while.
I respond to them.

hiepkhachth

Potential Patron
I am aware of which armor clips.
I also know how to fix it.
My costume mods exposing skin is also a way to deal with clips.
I've rewritten partcutdesc.xml accordingly, but there are some things I've overlooked and don't care about. (I don't have to look at it lol)
I think each user uses different mods by choice.
There is no limit if we respond to each and every one of them.

In my partcutdesc.xml, I put a description of which line should be used to cut the body and which line should not.
Please add the number of the outfit you are interested in.
I keep asking the same question over and over again.
So please look at other people's posts once in a while.
I respond to them.
ok, thanks for you answer, now i only use your mod, because i still noob at this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.