Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (8 Viewers)

Yavushev

Content Creator
Last edited:

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Having problem with Red nose armor and sorceress. Not sure how to fix it. I have been looking at partcut but couldn't find a fix. Any help will be appreciated. it is fine on all other character.
2023-07-23_504095242.JPG

Winter_Lamp

Potential Patron
Do you know how to increase the size of your breasts and hips? I tried adjusting it with resorepless, but it didn't work.
Is there anything I don't know? English may be strange because I use a translator

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Do you know how to increase the size of your breasts and hips? I tried adjusting it with resorepless, but it didn't work.
Is there anything I don't know? English may be strange because I use a translator
make a backup of gamecommondata and try mine and see if you like it. resorepless is outdated don't know if it still works properly. I think someone posted with more slide size.

Attachments

gamecommondata.7z
21.5 KB · Views: 132

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Having problem with Red nose armor and sorceress. Not sure how to fix it. I have been looking at partcut but couldn't find a fix. Any help will be appreciated. it is fine on all other character.View attachment 148214
If you couldn't find any relevant info with the search option of this forum, all I can tell you is that red nose armor is *_10_*_0001->Red Nose and that sorceress is phw.
Your sorceress' upperbody is cut, so look for lines in your partcutdesc that cut the /nude in the upperbody part for an armor named with a 10 and ending with 0001 for sorc (phw) --> phw_10_ub_0001 I think. You can also compare with the other classes (other "p" something) to see what's different for sorc.

If the /cut command for the upperbody section cuts the /nude, comment it out (with <!-- and --> and the end of the line) or delete it and see if that fixes your problem.
You'll find lots of posts and forums explaining in much more details how partcut works. Be mindful that the resorepless' way of handling partcut is a little different (it uses another trick to comment out lines I think ? and has way more lines than other ppl's partcut files).
Undercovertpervert also developped a tool to handle partcut automatically by feeding some commands for customization but I havent explored it yet. You can find his helpfiles along with the program and read up on that with a search.

Plan B is to search for partcut and download some other partcut files to see if you can find one that matches better what you want (have to check with all your outfits because chances are you'll have new holes or new boobs/legs popping out of outfits).

Plan Z is to comment out every line that contains /nude to make sur that the body is never cut. But all your outfits will have skin showing through the clothes then.

Good luck and have fun in your modding adventures :)

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
From his post and picture, (what I understood) is that the armor is hidden, but sorc is missing boobs when wearing that invisible armor while all other classes are fine when wearing it.
I didnt think the pac files would fix his problem (since no other class has that) just hide the armor...
But I could be wrong, my modding abilities are limited to making holes in textures :P

Still, I stand by my conclusion and invite him (and everyone with similar issues) to read up on the partcut threads as well as all those about "fixing holes". There are several guides posted that can help him troubleshoot his missing boobs problem (partcut, ao, pac, ...)
:)

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
From his post and picture, (what I understood) is that the armor is hidden, but sorc is missing boobs when wearing that invisible armor while all other classes are fine when wearing it.
I didnt think the pac files would fix his problem (since no other class has that) just hide the armor...
But I could be wrong, my modding abilities are limited to making holes in textures :P

Still, I stand by my conclusion and invite him (and everyone with similar issues) to read up on the partcut threads as well as all those about "fixing holes". There are several guides posted that can help him troubleshoot his missing boobs problem (partcut, ao, pac, ...)
:)
dummy file dont have partcut planes inside.
no cut planes - no nudebody and\or underwear cuts - no need to edit partcut xml

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Hi
Thank you N Nymhorndynn and Dihlofosss Dihlofosss for your time. First of all I can't find name "phw_10_ub_0001" in partcut. I tried replacing red nose armor "m0025_impboss_ua_0002" with dummy files, it didn't work either. I believe it might have to do with inner texture. I saw someone talking about problems with inner lair in previous post for him it didn't cut and for me its cut. I think it is red nose underwear maybe. Is it possible to provide me with your partcut so I can compare and find out what is different? Thanks. meanwhile I am trying to see if there any lead on my suspicion, going to look through old posts of both Suzu and other post

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Hi
Thank you N Nymhorndynn and Dihlofosss Dihlofosss for your time. First of all I can't find name "phw_10_ub_0001" in partcut. I tried replacing red nose armor "m0025_impboss_ua_0002" with dummy files, it didn't work either. I believe it might have to do with inner texture. I saw someone talking about problems with inner lair in previous post for him it didn't cut and for me its cut. I think it is red nose underwear maybe. Is it possible to provide me with your partcut so I can compare and find out what is different? Thanks. meanwhile I am trying to see if there any lead on my suspicion, going to look through old posts of both Suzu and other post
There is a dummy pac file in the \character\model\1_pc folder for the pacs. I think That's what Dihlofosss was refering to ?
You can rename that dummy file to what you need to "erase" (the corresponding pac armor) in the correct folders (\character\model\1_pc\2_phw\armor\ - phw for sorc - ub, lb and sho). --> *10*0001.pac
The textures are indeed under a different name (m0025_impboss_ua_0002.dds). (file infos around post #1879 of this thread, that I dont know how to link)
Some ppl also mentioned potential conflicts with the underwear you're wearing, it may tell the game to cut the body for that particular underwear ?

Alex93456

Potential Patron
Hi, I've been having a problem with missing the vaginal texture part on Maegu. Does anybody have working ao nudebody/underwear files for her? I tried adding the ao files suzu linked but nothing worked. Much appreciated.

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Just to save some time, does anyone happen to have the filename for Drak's Cerberus Armor outfit?
a search for "ossa" will show you the modded armor. Inside the zip you will find the filenames you're looking for. Or go to post #1893 from this thread...

Aros

Potential Patron
Well... I just learned something new...

It seems if you change one outfit in partcut, it can cause clipping in lots of other, seemingly unrelated outfits.... yikes.

DaneJohn

Casual Client
N Nymhorndynn thank you, I have tried using dummy file and replaced it but that didn't work. something is cutting the bra that for sure, I cannot identify which line for "m0025_impboss_ua_0004" texture. and there is no line in partcut with "1_PHW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PHW_10_UB_0001.pac" which probably only cut texture files m0025_impboss_ua_0002.

mmm suzu said "The Red Nose costume consists of these three pac files and textures. There is nothing else." in post https://www.undertow.club/threads/n...acters-in-blackdesertonline.16885/post-256664

the three pac, I could only find texture and one pac file using paz browser but if I can find name of the pac maybe I can edit partcut.

Dihlofosss

3D Artist
N Nymhorndynn thank you, I have tried using dummy file and replaced it but that didn't work. something is cutting the bra that for sure, I cannot identify which line for "m0025_impboss_ua_0004" texture. and there is no line in partcut with "1_PHW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PHW_10_UB_0001.pac" which probably only cut texture files m0025_impboss_ua_0002.

mmm suzu said "The Red Nose costume consists of these three pac files and textures. There is nothing else." in post https://www.undertow.club/threads/n...acters-in-blackdesertonline.16885/post-256664

the three pac, I could only find texture and one pac file using paz browser but if I can find name of the pac maybe I can edit partcut.
if UB not cutting the nudebody, it doing smth else. For example in many outfits shoulder armor used to cut underwear top part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.