Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (3 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
guMwnrA.jpg
epp1I6q.jpg
QNLNL0L.jpg
I think I'll be the next Illezra or Witch summoner.
aRfn7lz.jpg

The mesh one looks like it would take a lot of work to the position.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Updated partcutdesc.xml.
Added description of accessories and other items for sale in the Drakania cash store.
Other items added by game updates are also added.

There are some parts that Pearl Abyss forgot to write down.
There seem to be a lot of writing errors this time.
I have corrected them, but I am sure Pearl Abyss will eventually notice and correct them.

Uploaded to the top post

blablacar

Potential Patron
Dear Resorepless lovers
I don't use Resorepless, but I understand why you still want to use this patcher which is no longer updated.
I think it's because of the mods setting options.
However, it's currently stuck in a buggy state that I can't get around.
To deal with this, you need to know the characteristics of the patcher.
1、Meta Injector patches what is in the files_to_patch folder.
2,Resorepless decides the option settings of mods and puts the files into the files_to_patch folder after setting.
The answer to these questions is to change the .resorepless folder in the files_to_patch folder, and it will work.
Please replace the character folder and the gamecommondata folder with my files.
Not sure if you need to replace everything, but you can replace the nude body file and the underwear texture file. Especially the 4x4 resolution files need to be changed. They will not be applied in the game.

I know I keep saying this, but I don't use Resorepless. You do these things at your own risk.
Hi and thanks again for the awnser, it seem to work for now (i didn't installed your files so obviusly it wouldn't have worked ._.) but now tits glitch through cloth :||

Auraru

Potential Patron
First of all, thank you a lot for your hard work and large collection. It is amazing!

I am kinda confused with this post though. Are these files in this post temporary updates that you add to your main mod "my world" or these are separate additions that won't appear in your large mod. I did add these files to your already existing mod collection (my world) making sure each file is properly added or replaces the existing data, and used meta injector. One file failed to patch though

============================
The following files have failed to patch:
character/texture/pfw_00_uw_0008_ao.dds

From what I understand, since it failed to patch, it won't be causing any issues as it hasn't been injected PAZ files of the game. But my actual question is; Should I just wait for an updated version of "my world" or download these files as well.

Thanks again for your work! You are a blessing to the community!

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
I'd like the DDS "plw_00_nude_0001" with pubic hair. I did but I didn't like the result. I would like something more professional and i would also like if there would be a way to enlarge the breasts.. Suzu if you do, I'd appreciate it.

Attachments

• 1652799836083.png
    1652799836083.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
First of all, thank you a lot for your hard work and large collection. It is amazing!

I am kinda confused with this post though. Are these files in this post temporary updates that you add to your main mod "my world" or these are separate additions that won't appear in your large mod. I did add these files to your already existing mod collection (my world) making sure each file is properly added or replaces the existing data, and used meta injector. One file failed to patch though

The following files have failed to patch:
character/texture/pfw_00_uw_0008_ao.dds

From what I understand, since it failed to patch, it won't be causing any issues as it hasn't been injected PAZ files of the game. But my actual question is; Should I just wait for an updated version of "my world" or download these files as well.

Thanks again for your work! You are a blessing to the community!
The file pfw_00_uw_0008_ao.dds does not exist in the game and can be deleted.
The files uploaded in the top post of this thread and the "my world" files are identical except for the partcutdesc.xml file.
The partcutdesc.xml is also rewritten in the game update, so I've rewritten it accordingly.
Please download this file and replace it.

wc123sss

Potential Patron
EG1vlBt.jpg
jBbtczi.jpg

整个身体从盔甲上剪下来,我修改了多边形网格。
乳房周围的区域是双层的,当剥去下层盔甲时,胸部就会露出来。
珍珠深渊也相当色情。
Hi, suzu, sorry to bother you again, i just want to know where can i get this texture, i was useing your mod, but not 'BDO World', my snow armor is a mess.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Hi, suzu, sorry to bother you again, i just want to know where can i get this texture, i was useing your mod, but not 'BDO World', my snow armor is a mess.

Not Suzu, but just to let you know this is the Winter Edition outfit you get. Think it's still in the Cash Shop.

wc123sss

Potential Patron
Not Suzu, but just to let you know this is the Winter Edition outfit you get. Think it's still in the Cash Shop.
i know, i mean my Winter Edition outfit was like this, :(
i'd like to call it snow armor

Attachments

• 231.png
    231.png
    623.8 KB · Views: 159

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
i know, i mean my Winter Edition outfit was like this, :(
i'd like to call it snow armor
For this costume.
If you cut the body, you can clean it up, but if you prefer skimpy outfits like I do, these are not uploaded yet.
However, if you rename a certain costume uploaded in a certain post, you can use it correctly.
Please look for it.

The file name of this costume is
pqw_10_ub_0050.pac

wc123sss

Potential Patron
For this costume.
If you cut the body, you can clean it up, but if you prefer skimpy outfits like I do, these are not uploaded yet.
However, if you rename a certain costume uploaded in a certain post, you can use it correctly.
Please look for it.

The file name of this costume is
pqw_10_ub_0050.pac
OK, thank you very much suzu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.