Nude mod for Lastest version of Star Wars :The Old Republic (2 Viewers)

Annoymus1

Potential Patron
Has someone made nude mod for Star wars TOR? ( both male and female)

I sooo like to see those stupid underwears and bra censoring naked body removed..

Last edited:

axellslade

Avid Affiliate

Annoymus1

Potential Patron
(sorry for late reply)
But does this work in newest version ?!! and is it supported for all races?

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
On patch days, you have to uninstall it, let the game patch, then re-install it. I know, pain in the butt.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Yes and yes.
Are you sure that it works because this is what I get when I try to run your mod error only version five is supported c:\ program files (86) \ Electronic arts\bioware\ Star Wars, the old Republic\ Assets\swtor_en-us_6_0_areas_1.tor cannot be read That is what I get when I try to run.SWTOR file changer v1.0 ? So no, it does not run.

Wiley

Potential Patron
Are you sure that it works because this is what I get when I try to run your mod error only version five is supported c:\ program files (86) \ Electronic arts\bioware\ Star Wars, the old Republic\ Assets\swtor_en-us_6_0_areas_1.tor cannot be read That is what I get when I try to run.SWTOR file changer v1.0 ? So no, it does not run.
Unfortunately it doesn't work because the games engine updated from 32-bit to 64-bit and the program of the mod is 32-bit. Apparently that's not a simple issue to fix, but there's a couple people working on updating the mod to 64-bit, we just have to wait I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.