Star Wars: The Old Republic Nude mod request. (1 Viewer)

Mepjakethedark

Potential Patron
I here by post this towards requesting of having a proper nude mod made for this game. Heres what needs to be added in which is realistic nipples w/ color customization, a futa version option available for playing as a futanari instead of a female, and having breast/ass physics if possible. I will make sure to give my utmost respect, appreciation, gratitude, and thanks to whom ever has fulfilled my request.

Felldude

Content Creator
Being an MMO the it is not likely that any model file changes would be possible....just changing one texture can take many hours sometimes weeks to figure out.

There has been work on extracting the game files here: Xentax

Mepjakethedark

Potential Patron
Is there nobody that bis willing to at least give it a shot and try. Also, that needs a major update to add on as i cannot stand seeing outdated textures tbh. I as well crystal clearly understand that this will take hours upon hours but will be worth the effort and time trust me.

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
Is there nobody that bis willing to at least give it a shot and try. Also, that needs a major update to add on as i cannot stand seeing outdated textures tbh. I as well crystal clearly understand that this will take hours upon hours but will be worth the effort and time trust me.
yes please! we need updated textures!!! we can do so much better than orange circles and slits for vaginas

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.