not enough realistic resistance (2 Viewers)

John Doughe

Potential Patron
When she is about to pass out... she should be really fighting to get air (hips wiggling, legs re-positioning for leverage as her hips move to pull herself up and away, arms struggling against the bonds)

This should start when she is at about 50% and then get more violent and shake as she hits 0%.

I would also like to see her have a tank that fills as you force her to swallow more and more cum she eventually tries to refuse because she is full, and then you can force her with the swallow button (and after a time she fights that button so you have to press it more [have her shake her head no in refusal, maybe even surprise that you are forcing her to swallow each successive load]), she should have more gag reflex, and eventually have to throw up (either from too much cum in her tank, too much cum at one time [like when her mouth has 100% and you make her swallow or she swallows on her own]).

Also, I have a realistic natural text to speech voice that I bought for a project. Would be nice to incorporate this to read the dialogue (either have it read the dialogue to .wav or .mp3 files and then have an option to place markers where they would play instead of or alongside the text dialogue on screen.)

stuntcock

Content Creator
When she is about to pass out... she should be really fighting to get air (hips wiggling, legs re-positioning for leverage as her hips move to pull herself up and away, arms struggling against the bonds)
Hips wiggling might require new art assets (especially if you're expecting parallax motion of the buttocks). Leg movement would require new code, since they're currently tied to motion tweens. Arms struggling already occurs for the "arms on his legs" position. If you want struggling for "behind her back" then we could provide slight elbow movement with existing assets ... but it probably wouldn't be very convincing. If you want proper struggling (e.g. fist clenching, wrist twisting, shoulder leaning/tensing, etc) then we'd need new art assets.

I would also like to see her have a tank that fills as you force her to swallow more and more cum she eventually tries to refuse because she is full
This could be partially achieved via an advanced dialogue (incorporating @Pim_gd's dialogueActions mod). Some of them have already incorporated similar mechanisms, with girls becoming progressively angrier (or sluttier) with each swallow.

and then you can force her with the swallow button (and after a time she fights that button so you have to press it more
Feasible, but would require a new Loader mod. I don't think that dialogueActions could do this "natively", because key-input refire is so much faster than script lag.

[have her shake her head no in refusal
The girl's body is shown only in profile. Side-to-side shake would require new artwork for the face. If you're offering to draw (or commission) such work then great ... but otherwise it's a non-starter.

she should have more gag reflex, and eventually have to throw up (either from too much cum in her tank, too much cum at one time [like when her mouth has 100% and you make her swallow or she swallows on her own]).
@sby has created mods which fulfill the fullness/puking criteria.

Also, I have a realistic natural text to speech voice that I bought for a project. Would be nice to incorporate this to read the dialogue (either have it read the dialogue to .wav or .mp3 files and then have an option to place markers where they would play instead of or alongside the text dialogue on screen.)
This was discussed a while ago. We shelved the idea because we couldn't find a freeware solution which delivered audio at acceptable levels of fidelity and latency. If you've found a good solution then please feel free to bump the thread with the details; we'll revive the project and see what we can deliver.

Warning: I'm not very interested in integrating SDT with a specific commercial TTS package. Doing so would provide value only to license-holders (such as yourself). If I'm going to invest time on this project then I'd prefer that the result be useful to the SDT userbase in general.

If you want to use the TTS package to generate a bunch of MP3 files, then we can package them into a custom SWF dialogue. This is less interesting than a "live" text-to-speech integration with gameplay (which could speak the player's name aloud, for example), but it's probably easier to achieve in the short term. Creating and organizing MP3 files also gives you something to do if (for example) you've posted all of the necessary TTS specs ... but SDT modders are procrastinating on the actual code integration work.

John Doughe

Potential Patron
Thanks for your quick reply!

I actually was a game developer and still a software developer (VB.net but have done various other coding languages over the years).

I am not very artistic in a way that would benefit the head shaking side to side...

The Text-To-Speech might be easily universally accomplished if the text were outputted to a text box that could be read like an email or document by any text-to-speech program capable of parsing text, doc, email, website pages. This would be a rough and dirty solution.

But if you were to add in the options section, a place where each trigger event can find an audio file to play, that would work.

I notice there are triggers for when she reaches 100% if you are rough with her, it triggers random dialogue, well instead of parsing the text file for those sentences, it could be set to trigger an audio file or files at those times. Then each user could simply make or rip audio of their choice to be played at those trigger points.

For instance, in the options you could have a text box and open file dialogue that you browse to an audio file and click 'select' and then that audio will be played for x trigger, then another box with another browse button that you can link to another audio file for y trigger.

OR

In the folder structure place a 'custom audio' and require a file name structure such as:

choke1.wav / .mp3 / .ogg (whatever file type)
choke2.wav
choke3.wav
rough1.wav
rough2.wav
rough14.wav

Whatever... and the program will look for files begining with choke + number and then randomly choose 1 through ending number...

When I worked on Star Trek Legacy Mods, the game used a simple database with links to each file and it mapped out what files were for what trigger and the game would know this group is to be randomly picked through for this event.

The file could be opened in excel and edited thereby allowing custom new files to be added to a group or existing files could just be edited as is... as long as the filename stayed the same.

Also, do you have a link or know the names of the Sby mods that do the puking/fullness?
Oh nvm, I think I found it (was right in front of me)

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
The Text-To-Speech might be easily universally accomplished if the text were outputted to a text box that could be read like an email or document by any text-to-speech program capable of parsing text, doc, email, website pages. This would be a rough and dirty solution.
This has already been demonstrated on a proof-of-concept level. The problem is that it's not worth doing unless there's a freeware solution available to SDT users in general. Code modders need access to the software so that they can experiment with synchronization, interruption, and lip-sync techniques. A proper implementation would require dialogue writers to adopt markup standards such as SAPI or SSML, and nobody is going to put in such effort merely for the benefit of one or two users.

More importantly, it isn't practical for dialogue writers to even attempt such tasks unless they can test the audio output and fine-tune the markup within their dialogue strings (for emphasis, speed, inflection, minor vocalizations, etc). They'll also need to play around with the library so that they can determine which voices are available. There's no sense in marking up a "high school cheerleader" scenario if the only female voice option is clearly middle-aged. As previously mentioned: a freeware solution is needed, or the whole project is a non-starter.

I notice there are triggers for when she reaches 100% if you are rough with her, it triggers random dialogue, well instead of parsing the text file for those sentences, it could be set to trigger an audio file or files at those times. Then each user could simply make or rip audio of their choice to be played at those trigger points.
This is already possible via Audio Dialogue files. It isn't convenient, and it requires external programs (rather than testing and tweaking everything with the SDT game window) but it's possible. It doesn't even require Adobe Flash software, since it can be done entirely via JPEXS.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I was slightly involved in the TTS scouting bit and very few TTS services permit emphasis, mood affecting speech let alone sound even remotely horny or appropriate for context. Some had coughing or gulping sounds available though.

The most promising route I think would be if some NGO or similar would develop a free TTS for narration of fictional literature as a service to the blind (or for entertainment when driving). Imagine taking an e-book and get it read to you in a convincing manner by a computer. If a TTS can do that convincingly, then it can probably be of service for SDT too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.