Noobie questions (1 Viewer)

fayt67

Potential Patron
So i would like to add my characters that other people have created but the program is not letting me. I go to "hair imports" section and click on "hannah minx". It shows the picture and it gives me 3 things to download. Well i downloaded the "swf" one and saved it to my desktop. Now i open up "modder" and try to open up the file and what i get is a picture that saids "load from modding panel". I am very confused. All i want to do is download pictures and then upload them but its not working. Also at this current time i am downloading the "anonymous archive" but the second part screwed up on me so i am re downloading it.

Also i would really like to learn on how to do this: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1546.0

If any body could point me in the right direction it would be very appreciated.

UPDATE
I have downloaded both parts of the "anonymous archive" but it wont let me extract the files. I am using winzip and the files aren't separate so i am wondering if i have to merge them first before i can extract them. Anybody know what to do?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
download and install and use 7zip, it's the only thing that will work. Open the .001 file and extract. That's all.

You load the .swf file in the modding tab of SDT.

fayt67

Potential Patron
I try to extract the file but a message comes up saying that it can not open up as archive. Also i opened up my SDT, click on the modding table, Click on the "sfw mod" tab but i cant find the sfw. I saved the sfw file to my desktop but it wont show up when i try to find it but when i click on "hair" ill find it and load it up but then a box will show up saying " load from modding panel". Wtf?

Also i see character codes that i would like to apply but i have no idea how and where to apply them. I checked out the guide and still have no clue

fayt67

Potential Patron
I downloaded the flash alone player from the link you provided that was on one of your other posts and i open up the flash player and try to find the the file thats suppose to be on the desktop but it wont find it. Also when i save the files it saves it as a php file, not a sfw file.

UPDATE:
Alright i downloaded the files again and it worked. I have all of the hair options available but problems still insist.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
fayt67 said:
I downloaded the flash alone player from the link you provided that was on one of your other posts and i open up the flash player and try to find the the file thats suppose to be on the desktop but it wont find it. Also when i save the files it saves it as a php file, not a sfw file.

UPDATE:
Alright i downloaded the files again and it worked. I have all of the hair options available but problems still insist.
If you are still having the .php problem then you may need to update your browser or use a different browser.

fayt67

Potential Patron
Got it working. Had to switch to internet explorer. Thanks for everything and sorry for the troubles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.