Nier Automata : 2B Hair and Outfit (1 Viewer)

idek

Potential Patron
Hello, i'd like to request a hair and outfit mod 2B from Nier Automata.

References:
999c914c7255930eb31eec62077372ba.jpg

latest

ridwan-chandra-choa-2b-02.jpg

81fdeabfdd9379fa8f2bcde9e24ba814-dauppmi.jpg

nier_automata___2b__yorha__by_unsomnus-d8yionm.jpg

b06fd74ca080c680c623f9f6beefc15d.jpg

latest

nier-automata-2b-unknown-artist.jpg

stuntcock

Content Creator
  • Please read the Request Rules.
    • Search for available material. Can you use an existing blindfold mod? Do any of the available stockings or thigh-high boots fit this character? Are any existing mods similar enough that they could be easily revised instead of creating a new mod from scratch?
    • Be specific about what you want. List out the components of the character design in order of priority. Is the hairstyle most important to you, or the dress? Do you care about the weapons at all? Should the blindfold be embedded into the hairstyle, or should it be removable?
    • Does the mod need to work with the vanilla game, or can the modder employ Loader features? Note: if you insist on a vanilla-compatible mod then the costume won't work in handjob mode.
    • Does the mod need to include support for the breast slider? If not, then which breast size would you like the modder to use?
    • Does the mod need to include support for RGB sliders?
  • Please try to find usable Reference Images.
    • 3d renders are not good references. In-game screenshots are not good references. In extreme cases, screenshots or renders might be the only material material available.
    • This is NOT one of those cases. Nier Automata is very popular and there's an abundance of fanart. That's a great thing for modding ... but it means that someone will need to sift through the fanart in order to find a few good examples. Since you're making the request, that's your job.
    • You can retain the front-view illustrations and screenshots (as a rough guide for the official colors) but you should also search for anime-style illustrations which employ a simplified color palette and depict the subject in side view.
    • Here are two examples for the hair (1 2). Please note that the hair colors shown in these two images are very different; you should choose images which reflect your preferences (white hair OR blue hair, but not both).
    • You should try to find similar images for the various parts of the costume. A good hairstyle reference might also provide a good view of the blindfold and dress, but you'll probably need to find separate images for the boots and gloves.
    • Please remember that SDT support several different positions for the girl's hands (flat, clenched behind back, grasp for handjob). If you want the mod to support all of them then please try to provide lots of references for the gloves.
  • When you find a good reference image, please reupload it to an imagehost instead of hotlinking.
  • Please try to provide high-resolution images whenever possible. Modders need to draw in many small details on a costume (such as the silver filigree on the skirt) and this work is more difficult if the source image is blurry.
  • If your post becomes too large (e.g. 10+ reference images) then you can organize it into sections with Spoiler tags.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I took a quick look on Danbooru, following stuntcock stuntcock 's links, and there are numerous usable references for her hair. There are 1400+ pictures of this character (1700+ on Gelbooru) and she is very often seen from the side, that is unusual.

The main problem is she has a big fringe, and this is often a problem to fit SDT girl's head.
However, this issue can be solved if the fringe covers the eyes, but it make it look a bit strange.
I did a quick cutout on I idek 's 3rd ref (it is not the good side, but the 4th ref has a too low resolution for this kind of job):
80UBCyF.png

I still encourage idek to find better references and someone else to make a proper hair mod, because this is not a very good job.

Last edited:

idek

Potential Patron
I apologize for messing up on the references, i do appreciate that you still took the time to make the hair though.

Zoomer

Potential Patron
Hi I know I know I'm late to the party but I did my research for the existing ressources and wanted to reference everything I found that would fit except for the thigh highs and blindfold for which the vanilla's seems already appropriate

Hair : 2B Hair

Thigh high boots : Realistic shiny boots
RGB Knee High Heels (a bit short but very close in design)
Catwoman Boots probably the most fitting I could find

I didn't find much for the dress as the design is very specific I'll update if I do

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.