NickyWorld BDO costume & armor mods (1 Viewer)

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
hello everyone I have this file called NickyWorldBDOv4 has this called PAD00001.paz when I put fhat in my BDO folder called paz my BDO game get this file is corrupted message ?

S

ShaneZiggity

Hey, so I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to get the main mod pack working for a few days now. I'll just list the steps that I take in an effort to get this to work. I move all of the files from restorepless and meta_injector into the PAZ folder, then run restorepless.exe, and hide the underwear, but keep everything else. I choose install, let it do its thing, and then close out of it. I then open the NickyWorldBDOv9 and extract it into the folder marked files_to_patch, and run meta_injector.exe, and when prompted, select to replace all files. At the end, it says that 211 files were patched, and 99 files were skipped. After launching the game, most armors are invisible (so I just see my naked body) and other outfits seem to be unchanged, but missing arms, or having holes in them. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hey, so I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to get the main mod pack working for a few days now. I'll just list the steps that I take in an effort to get this to work. I move all of the files from restorepless and meta_injector into the PAZ folder, then run restorepless.exe, and hide the underwear, but keep everything else. I choose install, let it do its thing, and then close out of it. I then open the NickyWorldBDOv9 and extract it into the folder marked files_to_patch, and run meta_injector.exe, and when prompted, select to replace all files. At the end, it says that 211 files were patched, and 99 files were skipped. After launching the game, most armors are invisible (so I just see my naked body) and other outfits seem to be unchanged, but missing arms, or having holes in them. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?
in your black desert online folder in C Drive make a file called back up then from the Paz folder put the first and second files from the Paz file into your back up and then tried to run those two programs again

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
sometimes I have the problem as well after running the mata injector I re-run resorepless see if that solves the problem I hope that helps

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everyone my Game black desert online does not like to run with meta injector Reloaded v1.5 I don't know why and should I be putting textures into character textures file or should they go into Paz files to patch is that with the files I have should go thank you for anyone who can help

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
I'm also getting the 99 files skipped and 211 files patched after running Meta Injector. I did the following steps:

1. Install Resorepless; removed Starter armour and Starter underwear
2. Copied all extracted filed into the files_to_patch folder
3. Run Meta Injector and selected Option 1 then selected the recommended option when prompted

Edit: I tried re-running Resorepless after the Meta Injector to reapply the files, however this resulted in missing limbs and sections of my character's body; arms, chest and stomach areas became invisible/see through.

Last edited:

Vallil

Swell Supporter
I'm also getting the 99 files skipped and 211 files patched after running Meta Injector. I did the following steps:

3. Run Meta Injector and selected Option 1 then selected the recommended option when prompted

Edit: I tried re-running Resorepless after the Meta Injector to reapply the files, however this resulted in missing limbs and sections of my character's body; arms, chest and stomach areas became invisible/see through.
I get the same issue sometimes, not sure what causes it tho, usally a reinstall gets rid of the missing limbs part but dunno about the patch fails, trying multiple times seems to work

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor

have you tryed runing meta injector as administrator? thats the issue i get if i dont run it as admin.

VooDooATL

Potential Patron
Wonderful work, please keep it going. Hoping for one day to have some witch stock armor that looks good; the current in game ones are really really dull and are literary a burlap sack :(

C

chickennuggz

currently not seeing kibelius armour when i equip it. How do I undo that? WOuld prefer the kibelius armour remains. On a ranger btw.

THank you.

D

deheinrich

1st install the nude mod and get it to work
2nd unpack the injector in the paz folder
3rd unpack the Nickyworld in the files to patch folder
4th run the injector hitting reccomended and replace all

this doesnt work for me am I missing something?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
1st install the nude mod and get it to work
2nd unpack the injector in the paz folder
3rd unpack the Nickyworld in the files to patch folder
4th run the injector hitting reccomended and replace all

this doesnt work for me am I missing something?

To use my mods you must be using BlackFireBR's modified Meta Injector (meta_injector_v2.1.zip) to insert the modded files into your game and it is assumed you're also using his Resorepless Nude Mod to remove underwear (go here Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod for more information).

So far as I know, other versions (including more up to date ones) of meta injector won't include my mods.

M

mmaryo2001

These files could not be found in your pad00000.meta file : NickyWorldBDOv9.7z please help

vinnrazor

Potential Patron
everytime i finished using metainjector and try to run the game its say "bla bla bla unecessary file blablar re check "
and when i can get in the game nothing change from the outfit HALP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.