New Interactive Zako (Short) Stories (1 Viewer)

What story setup should I use?

• Fantasy: Escape from Succubus Dungeon

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Modern: Stopping a beach terrorist meetup

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters

Skinny73

Swell Supporter
I agree with Bad. I know it's greedy, but I like the idea of having my own personal demon slave girl, and I want to keep her around for at least little while longer. It would probably be best to gag her again so she doesn't warn anyone though; Agent V could use her loincloth to stuff her mouth and then use her top to secure it, or use some of Morgan's clothing after he takes her down.

For Morgan, V will need to take her down quickly so that she doesn't have a chance to use her sword. He should use a neck chop to knock her out instantly, then take the sword and drag her back into the room with V's slave girl. Agent V strips Morgan, then takes out the imp's gag and orders her to perform oral on Morgan. If the imp refuses, or just doesn't do a good enough job, V will snap her little neck and make Morgan his new slave girl. Agent V sits and pulls the still unconscious Morgan up into his lap. While his slave is pleasuring her, V fondles and pinches Morgan's breasts. Even though Morgan is still totally out, she reacts to the stimuli, moaning and writhing, becoming more and more turned on until she climaxes. As soon as she does, Agent V snaps Morgan's neck like a twig, then congratulates the imp: she gets to be his slave for a little while longer.

After he is finished with Morgan, Agent V gags the imp again and gives her breast a playful little pinch, before he decides to take the hot springs route.

* Notes: First I want to thank dino for running this story, It's been a lot of fun so far. Feel free to use any part of my suggestions and just leave out whatever you don't like, it's totally up to you. Also, I'm not a fan of blood or guts or anything, so I'd prefer it if V didn't actually use the sword on anyone, except as an intimidation tool or something.*

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Vern waited until Morgan's back was turned so he could attack. He planned on hitting her with one swift motion to take her down. All it would really take is a quick stab in the back or cut to the neck with his newly acquired knife, but after everything, he found it'd be a bit boring to kill his beautiful captors too quickly.

She actually seemed to notice him when he got close, but it was too late. She barely had time to gasp before Vern took her down instantly with a well placed chop to her neck. She fell like a sack of potatoes, and Vern wasted no time in grabbing her by the legs and dragging her back to the previous room, where his little quarrel with the imp had taken place. There they could surely have some privacy while he had his fun with her. Of course, he grabbed the sword too.

First thing's first, he made sure to strip her. This one was outfitted with a bit more than a thong and a top, having some fancy gold bracelets and anklets on. Vernon didn't even leave her with these, pocketing them for later so he could sell them or perhaps hold onto them as a keepsake.

At this moment he got a better look at Morgan. She had an average build with medium sized breasts that were nice and perky. She had a messy hairdo that nearly covered her eyes. Her skin really was pale, nearly white even, and her bright red hair contrasted with it nicely. She was very cute, and the slight snore she made while unconscious was even cuter, but Vern knew she was a cruel demonic warden at heart and didn't plan on letting her survive the night.

Vernon wasn't exactly sure what he wanted to do with the unconscious demon at first, but as he looked around the room, over to his chain-tied imp and back to Morgan laying vulnerable and spread out on the dungeon floor, he had an epiphany.

"Imp," he said, not caring enough to ask her actual name. "I have new order for you. I want you to get down on her pussy and start licking. Make a good show of it. If you don't, I'll just have to get rid of you and take her with me instead."

"But I-"

"Guess I should just lob off your head with this sword. Then I can just shove your head in there myself."

The imp did a double take and changed her tune in response to the threat. "N-no, I'll do it!" she conceded. She hesitantly got to down to her knees and put her face towards Morgan's exposed vagina. Vern knew succubi did this sort of thing together all the time, but what he assumed made the petite girl so hesitant was not only the fact that it was on an unconscious friend, but also that she was being forced into doing it.

Despite her unconscious state, Morgan's body naturally reacted to the stimulation it received. She moaned and many noises she made indicated she was having a pleasant reaction to it, perhaps even having a lovely little dream, though there was no way of knowing. It seemed the imp was even starting to get into it as well, really going in strong and even pleasurably licking her own lips on occasion. Vern couldn't help but start to get a bit jealous of all the action, so he decided maybe he could join in on the fun.

He placed himself over Morgan's head and began by playing with her boobs, a favorite option of his, and he went at it pretty hard. He squeezed them, pinched them, and even sucked on her tits and motorboated them a bit. All the while the demoness displayed more and more pleasure from the performance of the imp below her. Eventually, he noticed her agape mouth looking very inviting and forced his tongue in there, and perhaps some other things too.

He could tell by her breathing when Morgan was reaching her climax. He would only be merciful enough to at least let her have that before her inevitable demise. After the climax, you gave her only a mere moment, returning to normal breathing patterns before he grabbed her gently by the chin and gave her head a swift twist that with a faint crack, instantly ended her life. It wasn't too painful of a death, but a cruel death nonetheless, snuffed out before ever having a chance to fight back or even surrender.

The imp, who was in the midst of standing back up, looked shocked at you. "Y-you didn't need to kill her!" she exclaimed, before quickly realizing that it was poor decision to yell at her captor.

Vernon calmly enough, replied, "Be glad I allowed her pleasure before her death rather than torture. That was more probably a more merciful death than she deserved."

The imp, shivering, replied, "Are you going to kill me too?"

Vernon, speaking honestly, told her, "I kind of like the idea of having an imp slave quite a lot, so keep being good and no, I won't kill you. Keep helping in fact, and I assure you'll be a lot better off."

The imp didn't seem to fully believe Vernon, but would still truck on if it meant she might survive.

"I'm gonna need you to be quiet again," Vern said as he picked up Morgan's top and shoved it into the imp's mouth. This time, to keep it fastened in, he also used Morgan's thong, which he spread embarrassingly over her face. "We're going to the hot springs," he said, seizing the sword and leaving behind Morgan's body, still just as beautiful as it lie dead on the floor.

From the entrance to the hot springs, imp being dragged along behind him, he could spy the three demonesses from before, relaxing and goofing around together in a spring. He noticed one of the trio was winged, while the other two were not. Though they were nude and unarmed, he made note to never underestimate a foe that could take to the skies at any moment, so he made a mental note of her in particular.

(Skinny's absolutely intimate kill option was great. It also might really cement Vernon as not at all a nice guy! Especially compared to the last story where Mariana was very merciful, only killing an opponent when a gun was about to be pulled on her. Of course there was the torture of the imp before, but that was prompted from his hatred of her in particular, so that could be slightly more excused unlike the explicit things done here! Speaking of which I post these on Deviantart afterward, but for this part I'm definitely going to have to censor it for DA. Way too explicit for their terms of service. And I LOVED writing it because I'm a pretty messed up dude, haha. Anyway, next up is the hot spring trio, and how to approach this next conflict)

sillyPon

Casual Client
Even though Vern clearly isn't a nice guy I think he could start to treat the imp a bit better, maybe reward obedient behavior with headpats and reassurance that she'll be ok. Though I'll admit these are just things I wanna do because I feel bad for her, Vern might do it to let her guard down & lessen the chance of her trying to alert more demons.

Perhaps, being a lowly minion of hell, she might develop some degree of Stockholm syndrome? Then just as she's starting to feel optimistic about being his thrall he may decide she's better off joining her fellow guards.

In the meantime, wait and see if one or more leave to redress. We may be able to take one or two out of the picture silently via the hot spring. Or see if a guard left some electric-infused weapon or torture device lying around. That would be convenient.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Vernon figured it would be best to kill the trio quickly, as to not let them get the better of him. His initial plan is to electrocute them, but he realized that there were no electric things to throw in nearby. Electric power was rare, especially in the savage lands, though some magical artifacts had similar electric effects. Luckily enough, Vernon remembered spotting a staff hanging on a mantle in the hall. He'd completely ignored it before since he had no magical ability and thus wouldn't be able to wield it. To kill the girls in the spring though, he'd only need to toss it in. He retreated back to go find it.

With a faint touch to the tip, he felt static. The staff was definitely electric. He hurried back to the springs, but unfortunately for him, the winged demon had already left the spring, drying off with her towel from a slight distance, so it was highly unlikely she'd be going back in. "Oh well," he thought. At least he could pick off two of them before finishing the third. He dashed in, just close enough to throw the staff.

The two demon girls never saw it coming, only reacting after the "plop" of the staff into the water, still more confused than afraid, but their eyes widened as electricity began to surge through their bodies. Of course the convulsed, rippling the water. They reached for each other, clasping together for some sort of comfort in their painful final moments. One began foaming at the mouth. In the end, after their short struggles, one lay draped over the side of the spring, most likely aiming for escape from her fate, while the other simply floated face-first in the water.

The duo didn't die quietly, letting out a few shrill screams of anguish, and obviously attracted the attention of their winged friend. Vern hoped she'd be stupid enough to end up electrocuting herself too in her investigation, but he was not that lucky. She saw the staff and steered clear of it and she actually turned out smart enough to quickly identify Vernon before he could get out of sight. She flew up into the air and confronted him, not intimidated at all.

"You may have got the others with a cheap trick, but if you're gonna fight me, I'll rip your insides out," she said.

"I'm armed and you aren't," Vernon said, brandishing his sword. "If you don't want to end up like your hot tub buddies, you should apologize and surrender."

"I'm armed with all I need!" she retorted, brandishing her clawed hands with a cocky grin. The winged demon shed no tears over her dead comrades, instead appearing excited.

Vernon weighed his options quickly. She had a point. Some demons' natural claws such as hers were considered very strong weapons on their own right. They were strong enough to block and deflect sword swings in the hands of a talented demon and could tear through flesh like butter. With her wings, she also had the high ground. One option he considered was crippling her wings or cutting them clean off to disable that advantage, or even to flat out ditch the sword and grab her down by the legs if he could manage to reach the very moment she swooped down, but by then he'd probably already be being disemboweled.

(Next time Vern's gonna need some proper battle strategy! I actually agree with him starting to treat the imp better. Maybe they can even eventually form mutual trust eventually, but that'd be way down the line far after the events of this story, so I won't get ahead of myself I suppose)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
He slashed straight downward and cleaved through something, but at first wasn't sure what. Her pained wail immediately thereafter assured that the strike was perfect. She clasped a large bloody gash between her legs, and not just because it was that time of the month, but because Vern had a succubus' natural weak point. Because of their sexual nature, succubi and incubi have particularly sensitive genitalia, offering them much pleasure, but when attacked also much pain.

Vernon wasted no time in grabbing the stunned demoness by the leg and slamming her down onto the ground, causing her curvy body to ripple in slight jiggling waves, which Vern found amusing. Alas, knowing that her claws could still prove dangerous to him even still, He made sure to not toy around with her too much. He pierced the sword between her large breasts, and nonetheless still made sure to miss her heart in the stab so she wouldn't die instantly, instead choking up blood for a short while, all the while Vern gave a few good stomps and grinds of his heel onto the winged demon's nice body, a few boots to the stomach and some punishment to her already wounded womanhood.

She surprised Vernon with how long she lasted with his sword planted firmly in her chest. She suffered for a least two minutes before finally seeming to succumb.

"I like you a lot better like this," Vern chuckled to the either dead or dying girl. He removed the sword and lowered himself on top of her. He got a bit bloody from the leaking wounds, but didn't care. Unable to resist himself from her lovely anguished face, he kissed her right on her plump lips. "Now you were pretty tough, so I better make sure you're really dead, huh sweetie?" he added. He felt no breath or any obvious heartbeat, but when feeling for a pulse he felt like he could feel a slight something. He had no way of knowing, and assumed she was almost certainly a goner, but his slight suspicion was enough for him to add on a little coup de grâce to top it off. With a swift motion, he snapped her neck. The crackling of vertebrae was enough to ensure that she really had joined her friends in death. He gave her corpse another quick smooch for good luck.

"Imp, join me! We're heading through," Vern called. She quickly dashed to his side from the prior doorway.

Continuing through, he noticed right through the the hot spring shortcut was the cave entrance, guarded only by two demon girls armed with spears on either side of the gate. One was a pale-skinned blonde bombshell, whom one might not even notice as at all supernatural if not for her demonic wings. The other was a dissatisfied looking raven-haired guard who wasn't winged, but had thin sleek horns, nearly like little daggers, and a thin pointed tail swaying behind her. She was tall and thin, fairly flat chested, but widened out at her hips, supporting a very nice set of legs.

These two were the only ones standing between Vern and freedom. He planned his next move...

Skinny73

Swell Supporter
Agent V quickly knocks out the raven-haired guard with a sleeperhold or a neck-chop or a bonk on the head with his sword, then moves in to do the same thing to the blonde. Unfortunately, the blonde senses him and attacks first, knocking the sword out of his hands and nearly skewering him with her spear. After dodging her swings and thrusts, V manages to get around her spear and tackles the blonde to the ground. V straddles the blonde succubus and slowly strangles the life out of her. After her struggles weaken but before she loses consciousness, V gropes her breasts while he finishes throttling her with one hand. Once the blonde succumbs completely, V molests her a little bit before he snaps her neck just to make sure she's gone.

After Agent V is done playing with the blonde, he turns to deal with the dark-haired succubus and is surprised to find the Imp sitting on her, shielding the dark-haired succubus with her body. He orders the Imp to get out of his way, but even though she's terrified she doesn't budge. After V removes her gag, the Imp begs and pleads for him not to hurt the sleeping succubus (who just so happens to be the Imp's best friend/girlfriend/cousin/whatever). The Imp promises to be V's slave for life and to do anything he asks of her if only V will spare the raven-haired girl. In spite of everything that's happened, Agent V is moved by her request and decides that, since the imp has been mostly-obedient and kinda-sorta helpful, he'll agree to this one request and spare her friend/lover.

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Agent V quickly knocks out the raven-haired guard with a sleeperhold or a neck-chop or a bonk on the head with his sword, then moves in to do the same thing to the blonde. Unfortunately, the blonde senses him and attacks first, knocking the sword out of his hands and nearly skewering him with her spear. After dodging her swings and thrusts, V manages to get around her spear and tackles the blonde to the ground. V straddles the blonde succubus and slowly strangles the life out of her. After her struggles weaken but before she loses consciousness, V gropes her breasts while he finishes throttling her with one hand. Once the blonde succumbs completely, V molests her a little bit before he snaps her neck just to make sure she's gone.

After Agent V is done playing with the blonde, he turns to deal with the dark-haired succubus and is surprised to find the Imp sitting on her, shielding the dark-haired succubus with her body. He orders the Imp to get out of his way, but even though she's terrified she doesn't budge. After V removes her gag, the Imp begs and pleads for him not to hurt the sleeping succubus (who just so happens to be the Imp's best friend/girlfriend/cousin/whatever). The Imp promises to be V's slave for life and to do anything he asks of her if only V will spare the raven-haired girl. In spite of everything that's happened, Agent V is moved by her request and decides that, since the imp has been mostly-obedient and kinda-sorta helpful, he'll agree to this one request and spare her friend/lover.
I like your ideas!!
If there is a imp X raven-haired guard yuri scene will be a perfect ending!

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Sorry but after much deliberation I feel like I'm just going to end this even though I'm at the end of it. Luckily enough Skinny's reccomendation is concise enough without much added detail that I'm just gonna say that's the way it ends even though I don't really care to write it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.