New Interactive Zako (Short) Stories (2 Viewers)

What story setup should I use?

• Fantasy: Escape from Succubus Dungeon

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Modern: Stopping a beach terrorist meetup

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Before I post the next part (haven't actually written it yet, not holding off just for this, but figured it should be voted on), let's settle something right quick... The blonde. Should we put her out of her misery, try to help her or allow the brunette to try to help her, or just leave her and let fate decide: The blonde:

I was sort of edging on her being taken out and done with, but the two replies thus far have very different ideas, both on the opposite side of the spectrum. So let's break the tie.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
(Vote was close. At the time of posting, "shoot her" was winning at six votes vs "help her" with five votes. "leave her" trailed behind with three. Honestly a little surprised so many people wanted to help her out. You guys are a lot less bloodthirsty recently it seems lol)

Still keeping the gun trained on the shade, Mariana picked up the blonde's fallen cigarette and took a puff of it, blowing smoke in the brunette's face, who winced a bit in response. "Okay honey, you're gonna come with me if you don't want to end up like your friend here," she ordered, pointing to the blonde who was still moaning and bleeding on the sand. "In fact..." Mariana quickly shifted the gun to the blonde and shot her in the exposed breast. She sputtered, gasped, and writhed for a few seconds before falling limp and dead, eyes still wide open but rolled back far. Most likely a lung shot.

The brunette stammered, "W-Why did you-?"

"Mercy killing," Mariana answered simply. "She was doomed either way. I just ended her suffering quicker. Follow my lead and I promise you won't share the same fate."

"Okay, okay... What do do want me to do?" she whimpered.

"First thing's first, take blondie's body and put it in the back."

The brunette gasped and hesitated, but did as she was told. She deftly lifted the bloody but still beautiful corpse from the sand, gently closed her eyelids, and loaded her into the van, sprawling across all of the illegal goods. She shut the door, gulped, wiped some blood from her nose, turned around and looked to Mariana to await her next order.

"Good girl," Mariana said, pistol still aimed directly at her, "Now get in. You're driving."

"To where?"

"West end. I know there's two more over there."

"It's three actually," the brunette corrected.

"Already took care of one of them, but I appreciate that you'd say that. Gives me a bit more trust in you as a decoy."

"Decoy?"

"You're gonna drive us there, distract them a bit, then I'll go in for the attack. Needless to say, try anything funny during any of this and you'll get a bullet in the brain."

"Yes ma'am," she said obediently.

The drive went fine and they stopped a bit off from the beach. It was a bit crowded, but the shades were easy to make out as the were very alert and nervous looking. Surely news of Lydia had gotten out. There was a young looking girl with dark twintails in a frilly bikini looking around next to her friend who was surely about a foot taller than her with a more mature look about her, her brown hair even arranged in a neat short style. She wore a a one-piece that clung tightly to her well-toned body. She appeared to be the more dangerous one. Of course, as Lydia had said, neither were armed so with Lydia's knife, darts, and her own combat skills, she didn't expect too much trouble. There was of course the matter of the brunette decoy. Surely they'd quickly become a bit suspicious of her broken nose even if she came up with some excuse, so after she gets sent in, Mariana wouldn't have too much time. And of course the decoy would also have to be subdued when all is said and done.

After weighing her options, Mariana ordered the decoy to go talk to the others, which she obeyed. Mariana prepared her attack...

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
I love the way things are shaping up! I'm very excited to see the fate of the toned girl... would love to see her and Mariana face off after whatever ensues. The toned guard does a bunch of poses and moves indicating her intensive training and skill, maybe even gloating how she's never lost a fight and she's a triple black belt, etc. Mariana sighs pull out her gun and shoots her (raiders of the lost arc style). the toned guard falling to the ground with a shocked expression on her face her defeat almost comical.

I made art of the two new girls, idk how accurate it is to your vision but I had fun:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I would like to see Mariana take on these two toned hotties on a wrestling match. And please, try not to kill them becoz they're so hot.....

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I can't wait to see what cool ideas people have for the next move!
Lol kill them
Oh.

Come on Bad! I know you've got some actual clever ideas in that head of yours! You've written some real creative kills. Don't leave me hangin'!

Skinny73

Swell Supporter
So, here are my ideas:

Mariana hits the girl in the frilled bikini directly in the throat with one of her sleep darts, putting her to sleep immediately. The big girl sees this and figures out that the brunette is helping Mariana, so she punches the brunette in the stomach hard, knocking all the fight out of her instantly. The big girl spins the brunette around, locks her in a rear naked choke, and threatens to snap her neck unless Mariana surrenders. Then Mariana has to figure out what to do next.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
The three shades talked, but whatever they were saying, the two new guards didn't seem very pleased. They were most likely demanding that the decoy tell them what's going on, to which she looked nervous and unsure of how to respond, so it was clear there wasn't much time before she'd be found out. Mariana had to act fast.

Mariana swiftly closed the distance and hid behind a garbage can. This brought her within snooping distance, with their voices much clearer.

"So if Lydia's already down, then who's to say we aren't next? I'm kinda scared," the petite one said.

"Wait, wait," the tough looking one interjected, "So Stacey, if you finished your job and you're just here to pass on the message, then where's Brittany?"

"She's... in the car," the decoy, apparently named Stacey, said, technically not lying.

"Hey, is your nose okay? Looks like it's bleedin' a bit," the shorter girl asked absent-mindedly. But for the bigger girl, that was a lightbulb clicking on in her head. She said, "Wait Mika. Say that again. You might be onto something..."

Noticing this, Mariana took the opportunity to strike. She pulled out her blow-darts with the paralysis darts loaded and made an immediate shot at the 'Mika' girl.

"Eck?!" let out the smaller girl before falling backwards into the sand, stiff as a board. A dart protruded from her neck and she couldn't move a muscle. The type of dart doesn't render you unconscious, rather unable to move. The poor thing would be fully aware and probably terrified, but the paralysis would only be temporary.

The larger girl's eyes darted from the location the shot came from, back to Stacey, "I knew it, you traitor!" she said with a powerful wallop to Stacey's soft stomach.

"Oof!" she exhaled, clutching her sore tummy, unable to react before she was swerved around and put into a tight headlock. Mariana rushed over.

"Stop right there!" the thug ordered "One more step and I break her neck."

Mariana chuckled. "And why would I care if you did that?"

"You've spared the rest so far. I'd bet you don't want a death on your conscience."

The girl was only half right. Mariana was lying through her teeth in that she did care if Stacey got offed, since she'd been an obedient hostage and Mariana had promised her she wouldn't be harmed if she was. She didn't want to be a liar. On the other hand, the thug was incorrect in assuming all of the others had been spared with the one who was apparently named 'Brittany' being dead in the van.

Mariana thought that the muscular girl appeared to be the proud type, and that if she played on that trait she might be able to trick her into letting Stacey go. "Hey, you know it's no fun to do things like this. I'll make you an offer; how about we wrestle. A real fight to the death. Woman to woman. No weapons, no hostages."

The thug squinted. "Fine. Challenge accepted. I'll have you know I've never lost though," She bonked Stacey over the head with a clenched fist, causing her to dizzily spin around before falling unconscious over the paralyzed Mika, the small girl most likely a bit squashed by Stacey's greater weight.

"Before we get started, I know the rest of you girls' names by now except yours. My name is Mariana, and you are?" Mariana asked respectfully.

"Jodie," her challenger replied simply.

Mariana bowed before making the first move. She grappled at Jodie but was easily countered. Her arm got taken hold of and she was twisted to the ground. She was quite impressed, but not discouraged. She kicked Jodie's legs from under her and went for an ankle hold. She twisted her ankle quite painfully. After witnessing what Jodie was capable of, she went for a drastic disabling move, not holding back. She kept pulling and twisting on her ankle, keeping hold no matter how much she kicked and writhed. She pulled and pulled until there was a loud crunch.

"Aieee!" Jodie wailed in agony.

"Hope you hadn't planned on running away," Mariana quipped.

Unexpectedly, Jodie replied. "I would never!" she exclaimed, shifting her weight around, getting on top of Mariana and taking several pot-shots to her abdomen. She grunted and withstood the pain, followed by shoving Jodie off.

"You're full of surprises, Jodie. Sorry, but I think I'm gonna have to go in for the kill a bit early," Mariana said. She rushed in and slammed her foe into the sand face-first. As she attempted to recover, she promptly got an arm clutched around her neck, with Mariana's body straddling her back. Jodie, once a proud fighter, resorted to begging and pleading. "W-Wait, you don't have to kill me," She said.

"Them's the rules, honey. I warned you we'd be having a fight to the death."

"But... But that doesn't have to be set in stone. We can make a deal. We can-"

"Shut up and die with some honor, Jodie. Damn," Mariana sighed, and cut her off with a tightened grip.

Jodie writhed and writhed, fighting hard against Mariana's clutch, but she wasn't strong enough. Her eyes soon began to close as she fell unconscious. Then... Mariana stopped.

"Okay, I lied," Mariana giggled towards her knocked out opponent. "I wasn't really gonna kill ya. I just thought you were really cute begging like that. Hope you forgive me. Actually, no. I don't really care if you forgive me or not, hahaha."

Then, one by one, Mariana loaded the defeated girls into the back of the van. "Sorry to put you back with your dead friend, I really am, but I don't have any other options, sorry." She wasn't just speaking to herself, as Mika was merely paralyzed and surely very traumatized by being loaded on top of her comrade's bloody dead body, but seeing as she could only move her eyes and make unintelligible scared grunts, her displease was not audible.

She checked her phone. A message stated that Lydia had already been picked up by another agent and put in a holding cell. Mariana replied back, "Good. I'll bring the rest in myself. I'll be there in a few minutes," and she drove off excitedly. She was very much looking forward to the interrogation phase.

(So yeah I decided to combine a majority of Skinny's plan but with the ending already decided as Tsuka's plan. Might make an aftermath featuring Mariana talking to the girls after they're in the agency's custody, but for now I'm done. Stay tuned for... well, probably the succubus dungeon story unless anyone has other recommendations for topics, in the near future)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
The three shades talked, but whatever they were saying, the two new guards didn't seem very pleased. They were most likely demanding that the decoy tell them what's going on, to which she looked nervous and unsure of how to respond, so it was clear there wasn't much time before she'd be found out. Mariana had to act fast.

Mariana swiftly closed the distance and hid behind a garbage can. This brought her within snooping distance, with their voices much clearer.

"So if Lydia's already down, then who's to say we aren't next? I'm kinda scared," the petite one said.

"Wait, wait," the tough looking one interjected, "So Stacey, if you finished your job and you're just here to pass on the message, then where's Brittany?"

"She's... in the car," the decoy, apparently named Stacey, said, technically not lying.

"Hey, is your nose okay? Looks like it's bleedin' a bit," the shorter girl asked absent-mindedly. But for the bigger girl, that was a lightbulb clicking on in her head. She said, "Wait Mika. Say that again. You might be onto something..."

Noticing this, Mariana took the opportunity to strike. She pulled out her blow-darts with the paralysis darts loaded and made an immediate shot at the 'Mika' girl.

"Eck?!" let out the smaller girl before falling backwards into the sand, stiff as a board. A dart protruded from her neck and she couldn't move a muscle. The type of dart doesn't render you unconscious, rather unable to move. The poor thing would be fully aware and probably terrified, but the paralysis would only be temporary.

The larger girl's eyes darted from the location the shot came from, back to Stacey, "I knew it, you traitor!" she said with a powerful wallop to Stacey's soft stomach.

"Oof!" she exhaled, clutching her sore tummy, unable to react before she was swerved around and put into a tight headlock. Mariana rushed over.

"Stop right there!" the thug ordered "One more step and I break her neck."

Mariana chuckled. "And why would I care if you did that?"

"You've spared the rest so far. I'd bet you don't want a death on your conscience."

The girl was only half right. Mariana was lying through her teeth in that she did care if Stacey got offed, since she'd been an obedient hostage and Mariana had promised her she wouldn't be harmed if she was. She didn't want to be a liar. On the other hand, the thug was incorrect in assuming all of the others had been spared with the one who was apparently named 'Brittany' being dead in the van.

Mariana thought that the muscular girl appeared to be the proud type, and that if she played on that trait she might be able to trick her into letting Stacey go. "Hey, you know it's no fun to do things like this. I'll make you an offer; how about we wrestle. A real fight to the death. Woman to woman. No weapons, no hostages."

The thug squinted. "Fine. Challenge accepted. I'll have you know I've never lost though," She bonked Stacey over the head with a clenched fist, causing her to dizzily spin around before falling unconscious over the paralyzed Mika, the small girl most likely a bit squashed by Stacey's greater weight.

"Before we get started, I know the rest of you girls' names by now except yours. My name is Mariana, and you are?" Mariana asked respectfully.

"Jodie," her challenger replied simply.

Mariana bowed before making the first move. She grappled at Jodie but was easily countered. Her arm got taken hold of and she was twisted to the ground. She was quite impressed, but not discouraged. She kicked Jodie's legs from under her and went for an ankle hold. She twisted her ankle quite painfully. After witnessing what Jodie was capable of, she went for a drastic disabling move, not holding back. She kept pulling and twisting on her ankle, keeping hold no matter how much she kicked and writhed. She pulled and pulled until there was a loud crunch.

"Aieee!" Jodie wailed in agony.

"Hope you hadn't planned on running away," Mariana quipped.

Unexpectedly, Jodie replied. "I would never!" she exclaimed, shifting her weight around, getting on top of Mariana and taking several pot-shots to her abdomen. She grunted and withstood the pain, followed by shoving Jodie off.

"You're full of surprises, Jodie. Sorry, but I think I'm gonna have to go in for the kill a bit early," Mariana said. She rushed in and slammed her foe into the sand face-first. As she attempted to recover, she promptly got an arm clutched around her neck, with Mariana's body straddling her back. Jodie, once a proud fighter, resorted to begging and pleading. "W-Wait, you don't have to kill me," She said.

"Them's the rules, honey. I warned you we'd be having a fight to the death."

"But... But that doesn't have to be set in stone. We can make a deal. We can-"

"Shut up and die with some honor, Jodie. Damn," Mariana sighed, and cut her off with a tightened grip.

Jodie writhed and writhed, fighting hard against Mariana's clutch, but she wasn't strong enough. Her eyes soon began to close as she fell unconscious. Then... Mariana stopped.

"Okay, I lied," Mariana giggled towards her knocked out opponent. "I wasn't really gonna kill ya. I just thought you were really cute begging like that. Hope you forgive me. Actually, no. I don't really care if you forgive me or not, hahaha."

Then, one by one, Mariana loaded the defeated girls into the back of the van. "Sorry to put you back with your dead friend, I really am, but I don't have any other options, sorry." She wasn't just speaking to herself, as Mika was merely paralyzed and surely very traumatized by being loaded on top of her comrade's bloody dead body, but seeing as she could only move her eyes and make unintelligible scared grunts, her displease was not audible.

She checked her phone. A message stated that Lydia had already been picked up by another agent and put in a holding cell. Mariana replied back, "Good. I'll bring the rest in myself. I'll be there in a few minutes," and she drove off excitedly. She was very much looking forward to the interrogation phase.

(So yeah I decided to combine a majority of Skinny's plan but with the ending already decided as Tsuka's plan. Might make an aftermath featuring Mariana talking to the girls after they're in the agency's custody, but for now I'm done. Stay tuned for... well, probably the succubus dungeon story unless anyone has other recommendations for topics, in the near future)

Yaaaaaay!!! You finally made a good decision and KO'ed Mika and Jodie. Well...I'm gonna have a good time with that muscular tomboy ^-^

Can I make her on Honey Select?

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
The adventurer named Vernon had been held captive at a dungeon run by a horde of succubi for at least several weeks now. He'd lost count of the days. The demonesses would torture and dominate him often for their own pleasure, seemingly sexual pleasure specifically. Vernon would usually enjoy being around such beautiful women, but he wasn't so keen on being held against his will. He'd been planning his escape, memorizing the guards' patterns, and debating between the various escape plans he had thought up.

There were three different guards who alternated between the cell block and Vernon could choose one to single out. They were the ones who had the keys to Vernon's cell. There was a muscular demoness with large easily grabbable horns protruding from her head, a much smaller and thinner imp that was surely small enough to easily get the better of, and lastly one who was fairly standard overall, but noticeably less attentive than the other two. One option was to try to attack one of those three from behind the bars to get the keys. It was also at least once a day that other random demonesses would arrive to have their way with their captive. The guards patrolled and weren't constantly in front of Vernon's cell but were of course often there, so if he could try to kill one of the girls trying to dominate him, one of the patrol guards would have to intervene by opening the cell and coming in, a perfect way to get the gate open. Alternatively, he could feign death or something of the sort to get a guard to check on him and strike then. These were the thoughts stirring in Vernon's head during his long weeks in captivity.

(First part of Escape from Succubus Dungeon. I want to note that I'll probably be prioritizing using more lethal recommended options this time for multiple reasons, mostly being to differentiate this from the last story that only had one death, and that I just feel like killing several of his captors just fits better for Vernon's story. Not to say we can't show mercy to some of the demons, because I in fact do love a mix of killing and sparing, but my only guideline is that this should be a more killing-centric story. For now, let's get some ideas for what plan Vernon should use to escape his cell! :tongue::tongue::tongue:)

Last edited:

Skinny73

Swell Supporter
So, here are my ideas:

Agent V (I can't call him Vernon, sorry, that name is forever tainted by its association with the Dursley's :tongue:) pretends to commit suicide by standing his bed upright, tying his shirt to the bed in a trick knot, the kind that comes apart as soon as you pull on it, and around his neck--not too tight, obviously, just enough to make it look good :cool:. The little imp comes by, sees him there, and freaks out :eek:. She rushes into the cell to check on him/get him down, and Agent V attacks.

The battle is short and completely one-sided. V totally dominates the little imp, taking out his frustration at being captured and tortured for so long on her. Once she surrenders V interrogates the imp for information on where he his/how many guards there are/best way to escape/ etc. At first the small succubus resists, so V dominates her some more, stripping off what little clothes she has, groping her, choking her, etc. Finally the imp can't take it anymore and tells all she knows.

Once he is through with the guard, Agent V stands behind her and grips her chin and the back of her head, getting ready to snap her neck. The little imp tearfully begs him to let her go, but he refuses and snaps her neck anyway.

Shabaz

Swell Supporter
Ohhh, I had an idea, reading of the large demoness with great horns! And thinking that you should use the non-human strenghts and habilities of these new enemies!

Vernon, using a distraction -maybe as Skinny proposed?- makes the large demoness come and check... but he "hangs himself" close to the door...

Because they are demons, and wouldn't care for a bit of suicide, and the guard knows better than to just open the gate and enter, she doesn't run inside.

But interested, she leans in closer to the door... and across the bars, Vernon reaches out his hands and grabs her horns, and suddenly drag her head against the bars of the gate.

The dazzled demoness, hit in the head had lost footing, and tries to get up. But doing so, as Vernon had dragged her horns across the bars of the gate, results in her horns getting catched in the horizontal support of the gates of the cell.

She struggle a moment to try to get out, and then, Vernon attacks or taunts her, making her try to force her way out...

which results in lifting the whole door from the hinges!

The gate, suddenly free, surprises the startled demoness, who due the unsupported weight of the gate she have caught with her horns, falls, with the gate over her.

Then, Vernon casually walks over the gate and the protesting demoness below!

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Vernon had decided on a plan that targeted the demon with the great big horns that hooked into a curve as they went along. To start, he tied his bedsheets into a trick knot. One that appeared to be a noose, yet would simply come undone if put under any real pressure. The succubi most likely wouldn't want to allow their plaything to die, so 'Bighorn' would likely come over to investigate. After that, the plan depended on how she would react, but Vernon made sure to keep a backup plan in mind for every option.

When Bighorn rolled around, she caught a glimpse of Vernon 'hanging' near the bars, but unfortunately she didn't seem to be buying it. Nevertheless, she still approached the bars.

"I know you're faking," she said with a snarl on her face. "Get down from there right now, inmate, or I'll have an extra beating prepared for you today!"

Knowing that Plan A had failed, Vernon rushed into action to one of his backup plans. He pulled off of the trick rope and seized the demoness by her large horns. She was dazed and slightly tripped by a quick tug. As she stumbled, Vernon entangled her horns between the bars. As she tried standing back up, she continued stumbling and slipping, horns locked awkwardly between the bars of the gate with the curve of them keeping her from simply pulling her head free in her frantic struggles. She raved, "Grahh! I'll get you for this you damn man-filth!"

Vernon stood smugly over the demon. "Oh come on, you can do better than that," he taunted. The girl was very muscular and strong looking, so he was counting on that strength.

"Graaaaaaaaaaah!" the demoness heaved as she pulled forward fairly aimlessly. The whole gate was beginning to come loose! With a strong push of his own, Vernon managed to cause the entire gate to collapse atop the girl.

With the weight falling onto her and still entangled, Bighorn was stunned. "You... tricked me," she growled.

Vernon laughed. "Not really much of a trick. You did most of the work yourself, you dumb brute."

Bighorn grumbled to herself, unable to form any rebuttal.

For his own amusement, rather than simply climbing over the cage door, Vernon stood atop the gate an pressed his weight onto the girl. "Tell me, what's the right path out of here?"

The demon used a strenuous amount of effort, as the weight on her chest made it hard to breath, not to mention her awkwardly positioned neck turn somewhat alongside the bars with her horns between them, and with all that effort she merely said, "Eat dung, man-filth!"

"Stubborn," Vern said, hopping playfully up and down on the gate, surely inflicting plenty of pain on the struggling demoness. "Well, if you're not going to help, I figure you'll just be another obstacle if you manage to get yourself out off this, so let's make sure that doesn't happen." Vern rubbed her chiseled abs through the bars and said, "With all you've trained your your body to perfection, you've become both a powerful and beautiful thing. Too bad your neck will break just as easily as any other's would." She writhed and cursed at him. He then stood toward the top of the gate, above the snarling demon girl's head, made a great leap upwards, and with the power of gravity and his own weight he slammed his feet onto the bars with a loud crack as the vertebrae on her awkwardly twisted neck snapped at the impact. Her body still had some final twitches, but Vernon felt for a pulse and found that it had entirely stopped. The first demon beauty was dead and he could continue his escape and revenge on his captors.

Searching Bighorn's corpse yielded nothing. Like most succubi, she wore next to nothing, so there was no pocket or anywhere to keep anything of interest. She was also unarmed, which didn't help. The one thing he did take was a chain that Bighorn would keep wrapped around her thigh as some sort of bizarre fashion accessory. Vernon figured he could use it as perhaps some type of makeshift garrote or small whip if need be.

Cautiously leaving the cell block found some sort of waiting room that was sparsely decorated and occupied by only the imp, armed with a crude knife holstered on her waist and feasting on turkey leg, most likely on lunch break before her shift as the next guard, waiting for Bighorn to check out so she could take her place.

While the other two were merely guards, Vernon had several more intimate moments with the Imp, who would often choose to dominate Vern herself. Being a short imp girl, she took great pleasure in being able to humiliate and torture a much larger man, albeit of course only when he was tied or chained down. Vernon took much embarrassment from these moments and his blood would boil when the playful imp would tease and taunt him about it during her guard duty. With this in mind, Vern was ready for his long overdue chance to turn the tables. She wouldn't be difficult prey to conquer, but he'd certainly enjoy it.

(Ideas were really solid this time, and Shab's idea was nothing short of brilliance. Loved it. Anyway, up next is the imp that Vern begrudges quite a bit waiting for her shift. This choice is a simple one. It's just what Vernon should do in his approach of her, in which he doesn't really have much chance of failure with her being quite easy to overpower... or maybe not considering she does have a weapon! Albeit still holstered while she's focused on her meal.)

sillyPon

Casual Client
Using the chain feels a bit too impersonal considering how much Vern dislikes the imp. I think she's earned herself quite a bit of humiliation too. BIG agree with everything skinny's suggesting.

I dunno how accurate this is but I did art of how I'm picturing your three main demon gals. The imp I based off of Midna bc I can't think of any other 'sexy imp' design.

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Before I post the next part (it isn't done yet :wat:) BIG thanks for all the contributions to this, but the suggestions and artistic representations of the characters. All really cool!

In direct response to Silly, the artwork is lovely. Love seeing design interpretations. The large demoness is pretty much exactly how I imagined her. The imp is depicted as a neat mix of cute and creepy. Imps I can definitely see the confusion for what to come up with since imps are generally not something seen as attractive looking with Midna being the only real example of a cute imp girl I can think of too. My version of imps I usually think as more humanoid looking mature but small girls. Depending on build, sorta dwarfish or 'legal loli'-ish I suppose, lol. As for the last girl, who's only real descriptor is 'inattentive' I'm not gonna lie I didn't have much of an idea of in my head since she was kinda tacked on. I figured I'd have a big, small, and average sized girl, each with their own weakness but couldn't think of many interesting descriptors for the average one. This art though, made her really damn cute looking and now when she does make an appearance I want give her a bit more personality or something!

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
(Didn't expect another one! Definitely a good representation! It's never posting too much, I love getting stuff like this on here. It's really darn cool. Feel free to add your own representation of anything from my stories, and that goes to anyone who wants to. Hell, I practically feel like I should be paying you for stuff like this! ...I wont though because I'm dirt poor but... still. :oops: lol)

Vern rushed the unsuspecting imp. She only saw him when it was far too late.

"How'd you get out?!" she exclaimed, reaching for her knife. It was no use though, as the second her hand reached the hilt, one of Vernon's hands was around her wrist and the other around her throat. With her free hand she tried claw at his face, but even with her sharp nails scraping across him, he remained unfazed and simply gripped her throat tighter. She gasped and wheezed, saliva running down her lips.

"Not so fun getting choked, huh?" Vernon teased as she continued struggling and clawing to no avail. She sputtered, trying to form words but failing. Her eyes bulged and rolled back. "You're not going unconscious already are you? Sure can dish it out, but you can't take it, bitch." Vernon was right, as the little demon stopped clawing and started trying to wrench his hand away weakly, soon followed by her starting to go limp. Vern wasn't about to keep choking and let her die already though. That'd be far too easy. As she started getting drowsy, he let go, but at that point he was the only thing holding her up and she dropped to the floor with a thud. The imp moaned and ineffectually reached for her knife once again, only for the small weapon to be instantly kicked from her hand.

Vernon tore off both the girl's loincloth and top. Succubi probably weren't too concerned with the prospect of being nude, especially with the very little clothing they tend to have to begin with, but he still enjoyed stripping her, perhaps because it asserted a certain dominance over her. He tied her arms tight with the much bigger demon's chain accessory and stuffed her loincloth in her mouth to gag her. He didn't have much to keep it in her mouth, but the more she tried to spit it out, the more he forced it back in until she eventually stopped resisting it.

"Now, where do I begin?" He asked rhetorically. "I had planned to start with some breast torture, but there's clearly not much there to work with," he said squeezing and pulling on a nipple before letting go, resulting in her small breast springing back with a slight jiggle. "Oh well. I'll still go through with it." Vern spent ages pinching, slapping, punching, and overall tenderizing the writhing imp's tiny tits, also throwing in a bit of stomach punishment along with it. She got teary eyes as she was forced to accept the pain.

After a while, Vernon realized he'd been spending a bit too long with her. He could abuse her all day, but he didn't have all day. He had to get out of the dungeon eventually before other demons started taking notice of his escape, but he still didn't want to kill the imp yet, as he was having way too much fun with her. It was then he hatched a plan.

Vernon picked up the imp's fallen knife and used it to carve the phrase "Property of Vernon" across the blank canvas of her abdomen and stomach. It was difficult to keep a steady hand as she struggled but he managed to keep her held down enough.

"Spit out the cloth," he demanded, and she did as asked, but responded with only an afraid yet expecting expression. "Today's your lucky day... or well, definitely not lucky, but- ...Well, what I mean is, be my hostage out of here and at least for now I'll let you live... probably. Living as my own personal demon slave mind you, but that's better than me cutting you throat with your own knife and watching you choke to death on your own blood, now isn't it?"

The imp acted tough before, when she had Vernon tied up, but was now completely traumatized and willing to do anything he asked to save her own skin. She immediately gulped, nodded furiously, and said, "Y-yes..." Quick to jump to even the slight possibility of being spared.

Vern could tell she got the message. As the tied imp hobbled toward the exit he also knew that he needn't be too concerned about any surprise attacks as she was clearly no longer in any position to fight back. He wasn't sure whether to trust any guidance she might give though, since she was still likely to lead him into some sort of trap. Even still, he might as well ask her a question or two.

"What should I expect moving forward?" he asked.

"Um... It's a pretty straight shot, but Morgan's on patrol outside of here right now with her sword and a lot of the girls pass to and from the hot springs, but there's also a path through there and-"

"Whoa, too much at once. Who's Morgan?"

"She's one of the other guards. The pale chick."

"Got it. Anything else?"

"I don't know. There's the block of bedrooms past here, but things can be rowdy and unexpected around here. It's hard to tell what will be waiting there... It's also a bit of a labyrinth."

"Useless, but I'll make do," he sighed.

Vernon peered through the door and inspected Morgan, pacing around the place wielding a sword, like the imp said she would be. As for the hot springs, a group of three demonesses, nude except for towels were heading towards what he could only assume was there. They had numbers, but if Vern went that way he could most likely overpower them since they were unarmed, nude, and relaxing, which would make them very vulnerable. I might also help if he managed to get Morgan's sword first. He could also go through the bedrooms and ignore the hot springs. Besides those options he was questioning himself about, he also wondered how long he'd keep the imp around since it may be a pain getting her all the way out with him. Perhaps he could use her as a shield against an attack instead, or maybe she's even already outlived her usefulness.

(Okay this is a pretty open ended choice spot. Really no idea what people might say. Exciting!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.