New Interactive Zako (Short) Stories (1 Viewer)

What story setup should I use?

• Fantasy: Escape from Succubus Dungeon

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Modern: Stopping a beach terrorist meetup

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
It's been a while since anyone's done an "Interactive Zako Story" thread. If anyone doesn't know of the old interactive zako threads, basically it's just one person telling a story, but pausing at various intervals for the audience to recommend the protagonist's next course of action. I figured I do one but with a slight catch, being that I'll be doing relatively short stories, consisting of only about a few choice moments per story. Essentially, this so I don't get burnt out in the middle of a longer story. I'll start it off with a poll to decide the story I should go with first.

Bonus poll for whether the protagonist is male or female: Protagonist's gender - Strawpoll.com

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I like this idea! It's also a good one to avoid sprawling choices and getting stuck in a never-ending loop.

I like a good escape; escaping a drow dungeon is one of my favorite potential ideas for these types of things.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Mariana is a government agent tasked with interrupting a beach meet-up of thugs from the all-female terrorist organization, Shader. The shades of Shader would usually be parading around in black skintight uniforms, but on this intel exchange, they should be masquerading as normal civilians, most likely dressed in normal beach wear such as bathing suits. Thus, Mariana will have to suss out the thugs from suspicious behavior alone. It is currently unknown exactly how many Shades are located on the beach; something Mariana will have to find out on the scene. Lethal force has been authorized with the one caveat that at least one Shade must be brought back alive for questioning. More, or even all, can be captured non-lethally is Mariana so chooses to, but at least one live Shade is a necessity.

Mariana made her way onto location dressed in a bikini of her own to blend in. She only brought with her, hidden in a small purse she had, a small stiletto pocket knife and a blowpipe with both poison and paralysis darts available. She wandered a while finding nothing but normal beach goers, until she ran into a redhead in a one-piece bathing suit at the beach-side bar sipping a margarita and fidgeting around, eyes darting around the beach. Eventually the redhead got up from her seat, leaving her margarita and going to a more secluded spot nearby the restrooms. She pulled out a phone and whispered in a flustered tone, "Where are you girls? You were supposed to be here by now!"

This ordeal obviously looked a bit suspicious but Mariana still wasn't sure. After all, it could just be a young lady waiting for her friends to arrive, but still, it was the only lead that had appeared thus far. Mariana could launch an attack, and if the girl really was innocent, consider it collateral damage. Or at least leave it non-lethal so if she was innocent, the agency could just bribe her to keep her mouth shut and Mariana could stay guilt-free. Then there's the case of if the girl really was one of the Shades she was looking for. She still needs some information including where the others will be, how many there are, whether to be on the lookout for weapons, and more, so an interrogation may be in order. Of course, she could always start a normal conversation with the redhead, and be on the lookout for any more suspicious activity or slip ups.

Mariana pondered what to do next... (Oh and even if someone's already suggested something, feel free to add on because I may use elements of multiple suggestions together, or even choose main elements from later ones if they're more interesting to me because I'm slightly biased with it. Just thought I should point that out)

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Mariana casually approached the redhead to engage in a conversation. "Couldn't help but overhear... Friends flaking on ya, huh?" she said.

"Oh. Um, not quite," the redhead unreadily replied, "It's more some coworkers who I'm supposed to be meeting here and I sorta want to get it over with, but they've told me we'd be meeting up here at the bar, but I guess they changed the plan without telling me..." she trailed off.

"Oh? Where do you work?"

At this, the redhead froze up a second in thought. Dead giveaway; clearly trying to think up a lie, but for the moment, Mariana wanted to see where this might go.

"Um... WcDolan's. It's a... fast food employee meetup. Silly, I know. That's why I want to get it over with, heheheh..."

"And how many coworkers do you think actually go to this thing?" Mariana asked as if she actually bought a word of the redhead's terrible attempt at a lie.

"I, uh... dunno. Pretty much all of us."

"Okay, well nice chat. I didn't catch your name by the way."

"Oh, I'm Lydia. Uh, nice to meet you."

"I'm Mariana, and-" Suddenly Mariana got a stern look on her face, "-you'd better play along with this if you know what's good for you, shade."

"Huh?!" Lydia barely had time to process her shock before she received a hard slap across her face. She stared back at Mariana, slack-jawed.

"Oh. Em. Gee. How dare you kiss my boyfriend, Lydia! You're so dead!" Mariana yelled, putting on her best prissy valley girl impression, and attracting the eyes and ears of several surrounding beach-goers. Before Lydia had a chance to respond, Mariana had tackled her onto the sand, pulling at her hair. Some passerby began to wolf whistle and chant "Catfight! Catfight!" as Mariana landed slightly painful, but mostly ineffectual punches on Lydia as part of the act. Eventually though, Mariana put her into a very real headscissor hold, with her strong thighs wrapped around the redheaded shade's thin neck. "Had enough, bitch?" Mariana said. "I'll let you go if you beg for mercy."

Lydia could barely breath, let alone speak with her windpipe constricted so much, but she did let out a faint, "U-Uncle..."

"I can't hear you!" Mariana said as the crowd whooped and hollered, clearly on her side luckily.

"I... give up. Mercy..." Lydia, wheezed.

Mariana let go. Lydia, who was dazed, confused, embarrassed, and very out of breath, panted and heaved. Mariana leaned in over to her ear and whispered, "follow me to the out of order restroom right now, and we'll have a private conversation there," and then helped the dazed thug back onto her feet by grabbing her by the armpits and forcefully lifting her up, followed by practically dragging her to the restroom with her. She ducked under the 'out of order' tape and pulled Lydia in with her.

"No more games now. You're going to tell me exactly how many shades are here or you're gonna have a bad time," Mariana demanded as she shoved Lydia up to the wall, pulled out her stiletto, and held it to her throat.

"Okay, okay!" Lydia said with her hands up, "Counting me, there's five! Two are waiting for me at the west end for an intel exchange, and the other two are should be finishing up a contraband exchange at the east end. Guns, drugs, that sort of stuff."

"So I'd assume they're armed?"

"At the contraband exchange, yes. At the intel exchange, no."

"Well I suppose you're no longer useful. What ever should I do with you?" Mariana said, pushing the knife teasingly closer to Lydia's neck.

Lydia gulped. "Please..." she simply said.

In truth, Mariana wasn't sure what to do with Lydia. She needed at least one captive, whom she and the other agents could keep in their custody for a while for interrogation, and Lydia could be the one, or she could simply kill her and capture one of the others. Mariana had a button to push on her phone to send the location of unconscious or dead goons so the other agents near the scene could quickly rush in and clean up the trash, but Mariana first needed to know whether to kill or knock out this thug and how she should do so. She could even just find something to tie her up with if she so pleased. The options were near limitless and she enjoyed holding the fate of this scared beach-cutie in her hands. In the end, she decided to...

(Choice time, yay)

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
Poor Lydia, she can't help being bad at her job, I'd love to see her stripped and tied up, maybe left to get burnt in the hot sun whilst people laugh and take pictures of the angry embarrassed guard. Or maybe if she's being difficult a quick neck snap would save Mariana the effort of tying Lydia up.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Henchgirl29 sent me this little pic based on the thread, and it's neat so I figured I'd share it here. Hope that's cool with you, Henchgirl29. :tongue::tongue::tongue:
shade_guard_lydia_by_silencio_tardis_dd6vcry-pre.jpg

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
In the end, she decided to spare the young shade's life. But she was also sure that at the very least, some humiliation was in order, even if it meant going slightly public and risking alerting Lydia's comrades on the other sides of the beach. "Well it looks like it's your lucky day, little Lydia. I figure it'd be a shame to kill a cute young thing such as yourself. But don't think you're getting off quite that easily. I still think you deserve a bit of punishment before we take you in to the agency." Mariana put away the knife, causing Lydia to breath a small sigh of relief but still with fear in her eyes of what might be coming next. "Strip for me," Mariana said with a devious smirk.

"What? No! Why that?" Lydia said, shocked and disgusted.

"Okay fine. Then I'll do it for you," Mariana said in a mocking tone before shifting into a more serious tone with, "And if you scream, or struggle and squirm too much, or an any way prove to be too much of a hassle to me, I wont hesitate to snap your little neck like a twig. I could have with my thighs earlier if I really wanted too. Don't test me."

Lydia gulped and with the last threat, decided not to resist, but she couldn't help but blush when Mariana grabbed the straps on her shoulders and pulled off her modest black one-piece bathing suit, and even let out a small yelp that she struggled to hush back when Mariana gave her perky breasts a little squeeze after they flopped out of the swimsuit. After she was fully nude, she didn't even try to cover herself to preserve modesty because it was clearly already too late for that.

Mariana then pointed at Lydia, who was standing plank-still, blushing and grimacing. "Stay right there. Don't move a muscle," she said as she moved to pick up the leftover roll of 'out of order' tape that had been left on the floor. "Now hands behind your back, legs together, and stay still. It's bondage time." Lydia began to scowl at Mariana, still blushing as red as a tomato, but still did as she was told. Mariana wrapped the tape around both her arms and legs several times, tight as can be. There was no way Lydia would be able to move now.

"I can't believe that-" Lydia began before being interrupted.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me... I missed a spot." Mariana quickly taped over Lydia's mouth, muffling a quick barrage of cries as she did. "Sorry honey, but I'm gonna need you to be quiet," she giggled.

Lydia, now practically partly-mummified couldn't keep her balance on her feet and stumbled. Mariana caught her as she fell, putting her into a bridal carry and lugging her out of the restroom.

When a quite reasonably concerned lifeguard approached, Mariana unceremoniously dropped Lydia into the sand and flashed her badge at the lifeguard. "I'm here apprehending undercover criminals. This one shouldn't be any danger to anyone now, but I'm gonna need you to watch over her for while. One of my fellow agents should be by to pick her up soon, but until then, feel free to do whatever you want with her, and anyone else who wants to can do the same. Seriously, go nuts. She deserves it. Just don't mutilate or kill her and we're golden." Lydia murmured out muffled objections as she writhed on the ground like a crippled snake, but Mariana silenced her with a painful kick to the side before bidding the lifeguard adieu. Mariana eagerly anticipated the interrogation after the mission, as she'd taken an odd sort of liking to the cute redheaded thug.

Mariana hoped that she could make it to the other shades before news hit them of their buddy being captured, and figured she could only make it one of the two locations before the news spread and they'd become more alerted. West end was more populated and the two girls there would probably get suspicious quickly when Lydia doesn't arrive for the intel exchange. Then there was the East end; an area with very few, if any people there at any given point, where the contraband trade had taken place. Lydia claimed they should be finishing up, so time could be of the essence there too. They were also armed and more dangerous than the unarmed thugs on West end. Mariana decided to first go to... West or East end? - Strawpoll.com

(Choice! Next one will be a quick one because it'll just be a setup for the location that's chosen and such. For a "short" story I got a bit carried away with this Lydia section, but I don't mind because it's fun. Must have taken a liking to the character and/or situation, heheh)

Zamaron1

Club Regular
have her take out the un armed guards. one with a pussy stab, and the 2nd with a slice through both nipples. also maybe have them where thongs and a nipple thin tube top bra. that would be super sexy.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
After leaving Lydia under to supervision of the lifeguard, Mariana decided to first go to the East end, figuring the girls on the West side would be a bit on edge waiting for Lydia already anyway and it would be wiser to take out the more dangerous armed guards first.

Once at the east end, it was easy to find the two shades, as they were the only ones there, packing several cases and bags, filled with the remaining unsold contraband no doubt, into a black van. There was a tall thin blonde girl with a lit cigarette in her mouth, flat chested and snobby looking, wearing a skimpy white bikini. Beside her was a pretty, but average looking brunette with an elegant ponytail; almost 'girl next door' type but with a twinge of a resting bitch face. She wore a more standard modest blue bikini. Both were too preoccupied with what their job to notice Mariana. She overheard to duo bickering. "I told you I hate breathing in your secondhand smoke," the brunette grumbled. The blonde replied, "And I told you I don't care."

Any minute they could have drove off, so it was good timing that Mariana made it there before they did. She pondered her next move...

sillyPon

Casual Client
Sneak to the van, knock out the brunette with a suprise attack, and force the blonde to surrender with a gun.
It sounds like she's the aggresive type, so don't be afraid to use it if she tries anything dumb.
Alternatively, maybe that makes sneaking up on her the better option?

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
It would be interesting to see a role reversal of sorts: you take down the brunette with a short chop to the neck she seems fragile enough and she goes down in an instant, a knockout or so it seems. To busy to check you hold up the tough blonde at gunpoint and she is terrified, moaning and crying, a lot less intimidating than she puts off. You're about to deal with her when you're pulled backward by the brunette, she's tougher than it seems and she's angry, a fight ensues!

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
(I kind of amalgamated some kind of suggestion chimera here I think lol)

She rushed the brunette with a neck chop and tossed her to the side. She went down easily, with little more than a gasp and a moan before falling limply into the sand. Quickly, Mariana grabbed one of the pistols and aimed it at the blonde. "Freeze!" She demanded, but the blonde tried to reach for another gun instead. Before she could, Mariana pulled the trigger, shooting her directly in her exposed navel. With the point blank impact, she immediately fell on her ass, screeching and clutching her wound. Her thin bikini slipped a bit as she fell, which caused a nipple to slip out. Screaming quickly turned to mere moaning as it became too hard on her throat to scream. She wasn't dead yet, but she was bleeding profusely and in a lot of pain. The agency could choose to save her if she doesn't bleed out by the time the other agents get there, but that was yet to be seen, and not looking good for the shade, especially since the agency could just as likely, or perhaps more likely just put a bullet in her head when they arrive to put her out of her misery but avoid the medical hassle. Either way, it was none of Mariana's business. Right now, she considered the threat neutralized, or a least almost neutralized, as she would need to get the van away from them to ensure they couldn't make an escape after she leaves to find the others.

"I told you to freeze," Mariana sighed, shaking her head. Suddenly though, she was grabbed from behind and put into a headlock. "Huh?"

"Gotcha!" said the brunette, who must have recovered unexpectedly quickly while Mariana was focused on the blonde.

Mariana reacted by thrusting her head backwards. The shade yelped and lost her grip, stumbling backwards, so Mariana promptly turned around aimed the gun between her eyes. The shade was unresponsive at first, clutching her bleeding broken nose, but when she looked up her face contorted to look of horror. "Wait, please. Don't shoot, I surrender!"

"Stay right there." Mariana said, pondering what she aught to do with the scared brunette...

bartley

Vivacious Visitor
Tell the brunette to help her friend, and then tie them up and throw them in the van. Mabey the van can be used as a trap to attract other girls, who will surely be surprised by what they see in the van when they find it. A good chance for an ambush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.