New idea for Zako videos, input would be nice! (5 Viewers)

Fallon808

Casual Client
Hey there, long time lurker on the live action forum and new to posting threads. I've recently gotten into male zako in zentai and have made a few videos and photoset but I realize that it's a pretty limited group of people on here who enjoy that kind of thing. However my partner (female) and have been talking and are thinking about starting up a little clips store open to customs and creative ideas. It would involve mostly zako clips of us battling it out against each other in zentai and ending up in different unconscious positions. Focus mainly being on her, but with some clips of a mutual defeat ending with body piles and what not. We talked about doing capture videos, torture, and various other things as were kind of exploring what we enjoy to shoot. We just wanted to get some feedback and kind of see if people here think it would be worth diving into?

Attached is a Pic of the female zako to be used hidden face for privacy reasons.

Any input you guys have is amazing, and thank you for reading whether or not you decide to comment or not!

Attachments

• 20200613_223301.jpg
    20200613_223301.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 418

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hey there, long time lurker on the live action forum and new to posting threads. I've recently gotten into male zako in zentai and have made a few videos and photoset but I realize that it's a pretty limited group of people on here who enjoy that kind of thing. However my partner (female) and have been talking and are thinking about starting up a little clips store open to customs and creative ideas. It would involve mostly zako clips of us battling it out against each other in zentai and ending up in different unconscious positions. Focus mainly being on her, but with some clips of a mutual defeat ending with body piles and what not. We talked about doing capture videos, torture, and various other things as were kind of exploring what we enjoy to shoot. We just wanted to get some feedback and kind of see if people here think it would be worth diving into?

Attached is a Pic of the female zako to be used hidden face for privacy reasons.

Any input you guys have is amazing, and thank you for reading whether or not you decide to comment or not!

Dress her up as a female boxer with blue gloves and trunks, then put her in submission holds

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular

electrocution or choking is pretty hot!

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter

WHOA! I absolutely encourage you to do this! We don't have enough zako video producers at all! I think that it would be totally worth the time and money as long as you keep your budget down while producing a decent quality of work that hits the fetishes people are looking for.

Fallon808

Casual Client
WHOA! I absolutely encourage you to do this! We don't have enough zako video producers at all! I think that it would be totally worth the time and money as long as you keep your budget down while producing a decent quality of work that hits the fetishes people are looking for.
Thank you! I know exactly what you mean, the YouTube content is very scarce and lacks the content that I'm looking for a lot of the time and I figured why not be able to cater to what people want to see exactly, and of course with our content being new and amateur to start the price tag would be a lot lower than most bog producers that are hesitant to give you exactly what you want as they're not too familiar with the zako concept. Once we go live we'll start posting more on here and taking peoples feedback and stories for action. So please let me know what you guys like to see, they above have already been discussed! Thank you again. ❤️❤️

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
You mean like choking from behind or sitting on top with hands around the throat choking until they pass out?
Any scenario that offers up great expressions in my opinion, choking from behind or garroting can lend to great eyecrossing and tongue lolling, Electrocution can add too humiliating tit bouncing and ahegaoing

one of my favorite zako scenarios is a situation in which the zako gains the upper hand in the fight but suffers a wardrobe malfunction, in her embarrassment she slips up and ends up losing.

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Any scenario that offers up great expressions in my opinion, choking from behind or garroting can lend to great eyecrossing and tongue lolling, Electrocution can add too humiliating tit bouncing and ahegaoing

one of my favorite zako scenarios is a situation in which the zako gains the upper hand in the fight but suffers a wardrobe malfunction, in her embarrassment she slips up and ends up losing.

You just had to bring eye crossing and tongue lolling ahegao into this didn't you?! Now I am never gonna be able to concentrate and it's all your fault!

But seriously, I totally have to agree with you here. I'm a big fan of strangling, and of course belly snuff, and I feel that ahegao/horror is an absolute must! But any kill method with these intense and humiliating facial expressions can be enjoyable, such as beheading even.

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Thank you! I know exactly what you mean, the YouTube content is very scarce and lacks the content that I'm looking for a lot of the time and I figured why not be able to cater to what people want to see exactly, and of course with our content being new and amateur to start the price tag would be a lot lower than most bog producers that are hesitant to give you exactly what you want as they're not too familiar with the zako concept. Once we go live we'll start posting more on here and taking peoples feedback and stories for action. So please let me know what you guys like to see, they above have already been discussed! Thank you again. ❤️❤️
Most welcome! I also think you should look into custom videos which you can also re-sell to others. I know that a lot of vanilla fetish studios that do snuff customs work in this way since its outside of their normal area of expertise. And some of those clips are the best ones I have ever seen from anyone, including snuff industry producers. I think the reason is that the custom script involves very clear instructions on what to do and the studios are enthusiastic about delivering. So, if you were to do customs and resell them, being snuff/zako producers you could do an even better job making high demand products. It would also keep your budget way down because you're largely producing work that is paid for in advance instead of making videos and hoping they sell, with all the expense that entails. But this is just an idea, obviously you'll have to figure out what works best for you guys.

Fallon808

Casual Client
Most welcome! I also think you should look into custom videos which you can also re-sell to others. I know that a lot of vanilla fetish studios that do snuff customs work in this way since its outside of their normal area of expertise. And some of those clips are the best ones I have ever seen from anyone, including snuff industry producers. I think the reason is that the custom script involves very clear instructions on what to do and the studios are enthusiastic about delivering. So, if you were to do customs and resell them, being snuff/zako producers you could do an even better job making high demand products. It would also keep your budget way down because you're largely producing work that is paid for in advance instead of making videos and hoping they sell, with all the expense that entails. But this is just an idea, obviously you'll have to figure out what works best for you guys.
That was actually our intention, we were gonna make some teaser photostories, maybe throw out a teaser of a video then open up to custom videos. For us it's more about capturing what the viewer wants to see exactly rather than just creating content that might reach one or two people's tastes. And since we're new and amateurs to start we'll keep pricing super low until we find our groove, but for me it's more about producing good content that people want to see. Thanks for your input!

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
That was actually our intention, we were gonna make some teaser photostories, maybe throw out a teaser of a video then open up to custom videos. For us it's more about capturing what the viewer wants to see exactly rather than just creating content that might reach one or two people's tastes. And since we're new and amateurs to start we'll keep pricing super low until we find our groove, but for me it's more about producing good content that people want to see. Thanks for your input!
Great! It sounds like you guys have a really good plan, I'm excited to see how this goes!

Fallon808

Casual Client
Great! It sounds like you guys have a really good plan, I'm excited to see how this goes!
Thank you! We're planning on starting the first week of August! Please let us know if you have any costume ideas as that our phase now. We're thinking start simple with some leotards and tights, with or without boots and a mask of some kind for her.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Not much into mutual KO, but would love for the girl to win in some of the vids! Have you considered skirts costumes as well?

This is a super cool endeavor! Best of luck!

Fallon808

Casual Client
Not much into mutual KO, but would love for the girl to win in some of the vids! Have you considered skirts costumes as well?

This is a super cool endeavor! Best of luck!
Nothing is really off the table at the moment! What kind of defeats do you like to see with the male being the zako?

Zamaron1

Club Regular
If you're going to do skirts, make them short with no panties. Thongs are sexy, but I think it's always more fun watching the zako move around and her ass and pussy are exposed. Also pretty into the hero fucking the zako or doing sex with her as he kills her. If you guys are ok doing that.
Something kind of like this, but with different kinds of outfits.

Fallon808

Casual Client
If you're going to do skirts, make them short with no panties. Thongs are sexy, but I think it's always more fun watching the zako move around and her ass and pussy are exposed. Also pretty into the hero fucking the zako or doing sex with her as he kills her. If you guys are ok doing that.
Something kind of like this, but with different kinds of outfits.
OH I live it! Skirts are for sure happening, sex scene will have to ease into but we'll get here ❤️

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
OH I live it! Skirts are for sure happening, sex scene will have to ease into but we'll get here ❤️
This is going in the right direction really quick! Im definitely into either zako school girl, zako military girl, or zako henchie with rally short black/dark minidresses and heels!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.