new dick skins? (1 Viewer)

darthkane

Potential Patron
does anyone know where are some dick skins? does not matter what it is, just wondering if there is and if not. Can someone make some? that would be awesome.

tmb

Casual Client
Have you searched for "Penis" in the loader section ?
There is at least a thread that has some "Penis replacements".

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
I wonder why a search function was implemented as a standard for most forums... Probably to search for keywords that usually lead to the correct topic. Not that there's a need to look further than one list of topics in any sub-forum currently.

Also as a side-note, it's plenty more reliable to look under more recently active authors to find a functional penis and/or Him replacement. Incompatibilities are common among graveyard topics.

Faceless

Content Creator
To be fair, it's usually fairly straightforward to take art assets from deprecated mods and build updated mods with them. So if you find something broken, make a loader request with a link to the broken mod.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Did someone say.. cosmetic micro transactions?
v9oD3cS.jpg

9nCo5Dp.jpg

g7kIQAs.jpg

xMc61GI.jpg

05qUFU3.jpg

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
I will admit, that's... new. Totally wish the OP didn't say "does not matter what it is".

... Because it's true. And the truth scares me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.