Neverwinter Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Any of it. I uninstalled and re-installed it, nothing.

Edit: Kay, after tweaking a few in-game settings, I got it to work again. Still, this one might end up getting broken when Rise of Tiamat comes out, so...

Last edited by a moderator:

h_rayz

Potential Patron
I just finished the patch for Rise of Tiamat and your patches still partially work:
Nude: Yes :)
Nipples: Yes :D
Bounce: No :eek:

Password42

Content Creator
Any luck finding out how to add the jiggle back (it was so very nice!)?

Yes indeed, version 1.3.0 is now uploaded to fix the jiggle. Additionally, you can now customize your own jiggle setting just as you can in the Star Trek Online mods.

Check out the first post for changelog and download.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Yes indeed, version 1.3.0 is now uploaded to fix the jiggle. Additionally, you can now customize your own jiggle setting just as you can in the Star Trek Online mods.

Thanks for this!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

h_rayz

Potential Patron

Splendid work!

While I enjoy the game in its own right, the add-ons you provide are the icing and whip cream to the cake.

Many, many thanks!

cowboys12

Potential Patron
Hello Password not sure if your still updating this mod but can you add a feature that increases the Breasts size like in your Star trek online version?

Password42

Content Creator
Hello Password not sure if your still updating this mod but can you add a feature that increases the Breasts size like in your Star trek online version?
I would love to if I could find out how! Cryptic did something regarding breast scaling in Neverwinter than STO, and for the life of me I have not been able to figure it out.

(Incidentally, this question is covered in the FAQ section of the readme.)

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
This stopped working for me with the new Module 6 release so I did some checking and it seems as it is the files from Rogues Undressed additions that are causing the issue. The version on the front page seems to work fine (including bounce).

My little addition - making the Peasants Outfit invisible - also seems to work okay. I have reuploaded it but note that sadly it might affect some male peasant outfits too. Just extract it into your Neverwinter\Live\Localdata folder for the game.

Attachments

Peasant Outfit.zip
22.9 KB · Views: 231

jojo7

Potential Patron
Thanks for the great mod! I have only one question...everything works perfect, except in your screenshots I see detailed feet, with toes. In game I have smooth untextured feet without toes, and it just looks like I have on flesh boots...this is a big problem for me because the main reason I downloaded this mod was for the bare feet! Any idea as to what may be the problem here? Thanks again!!:D

Here is a screen:
feet bug.png

Password42

Content Creator
Thanks for the great mod! I have only one question...everything works perfect, except in your screenshots I see detailed feet, with toes. In game I have smooth untextured feet without toes, and it just looks like I have on flesh boots...this is a big problem for me because the main reason I downloaded this mod was for the bare feet! Any idea as to what may be the problem here? Thanks again!!:D

Here is a screen:
View attachment 24601
I am not seeing this issue with a fresh install of version 1.3.0. Are you certain you are using the most up-to-date version? If not, try updating, but if you are up to date, try increasing your graphics settings, setting it to lower settings may be causing the problem.

jojo7

Potential Patron
Wow, that seems to have fixed it...! I pumped up the character detail and it's working properly now. Thanks again! :o

h_rayz

Potential Patron
This stopped working for me with the new Module 6 release so I did some checking and it seems as it is the files from Rogues Undressed additions that are causing the issue. The version on the front page seems to work fine (including bounce).

My little addition - making the Peasants Outfit invisible - also seems to work okay. I have reuploaded it but note that sadly it might affect some male peasant outfits too. Just extract it into your Neverwinter\Live\Localdata folder for the game.

Your new upload doesn't seem to have the files to remove the peasant's bottoms like the old file...

"Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\Localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars
Bottom contents goes in \GarbLower"

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Your new upload doesn't seem to have the files to remove the peasant's bottoms like the old file...

"Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\Localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars
Bottom contents goes in \GarbLower"

Sadly, Cryptic changed the models causing some issues. However the old uploads should be available if you want to try them.

L

lol954

Hello, I just found a bug of the dwarf female
Just look at the neck :/
screenshot_2015-07-22-02-31-26.jpg

i have reinstalled many time the mod and i think this is the cause
how can i fix that and how i can make my game fresh?
or maybe this because of the game update?

screenshot_2015-07-22-02-51-13.jpg
And i have other issues on the body :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.