Neverwinter Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Password42

Content Creator
Neverwinter Nude Mods
This is the development and release thread for my Neverwinter Nude Mods.

See also my mod thread at LoversLab.

The current version is 1.3.0, released December 9, 2014.

New Mod:

• Now you can select to customize your own Breast Jiggle setting, involving only basic .xml editing!
Changes:

• Fixed broken Breast Jiggle mod components.
  • Readme updates.
To use the Easy-installer (recommended): download the attached .zip archive, then extract and run the installer within. The installer will attempt to autodetect Neverwinter's installation directory, but even so, you MUST confirm the directory where you have Neverwinter installed. This will look like:
Code:
..\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live
that is, the directory where "GameClient.exe" can be found.

Note that some options within the installer require an up-to-date version of the .NET framework. Even though you may already have a sufficient version installed, you may want to run Microsoft's updater to be extra certain: Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center

The installer has brief descriptions of each mod option, and further details/descriptions of the included mods can also be found in the readme viewable at the end of the installation process.

Additionally: Please read the included Readme. Especially before posting a question. It contains a wealth of information including Frequently Asked Questions.

To manually install: download the manual installation archive, view the files within or extract to a temporary folder, and then follow the instructions inside.
Note that while the manual install option supports most mod options, it does not support a select few. For maximum functionality, please use the easy installer.

You should be able to just run the installer again to install an update, but you may want to uninstall previous versions before installing higher versions, just to be safe.

You might also be interested in a tutorial that covers most of how I made these mods. The tutorial is primarily designed around Star Trek Online, but is valid for Neverwinter as well: Click here to view the tutorial.

Please report anything that doesn't work, i.e. bugs etc. here in this thread. Please include which mods you selected when reporting bugs.

I've also created a texture-modding package for those interested in making their own Neverwinter skins. See the readme included for further instructions.

If you do make your own skin(s) using the instructions, please feel free to post them here.

Screenshots showing the three skin options are also attached. Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• Shaved.png
    Shaved.png
    432.1 KB · Views: 13,411
  • Less hairy.png
    Less hairy.png
    330.8 KB · Views: 15,039
  • More hairy.png
    More hairy.png
    434 KB · Views: 11,721

Last edited:

Onibi

Potential Patron
This is great. Thank you Password42. Hopefully someday we can get a better below-the-waist mesh, but in the mean time, quite happy to see this. :D

Password42

Content Creator
This is great. Thank you Password42. Hopefully someday we can get a better below-the-waist mesh, but in the mean time, quite happy to see this. :D

Yeah, the default textures around the waist are pretty bad and have a horrible seam. I recommend wearing a belt to hide it, as in the screenshots posted. :)

bacchus2675

Potential Patron
grats on the mod almost missed it. was watching other page. looks good i'll give a try and post back. many thanks for the hard work!

- - - Updated - - -

awesome job. i'm not a perv, but. no ass cheeks/crack? saw that in sto as well. didn't read all the pages as to why sorry. again ty. awesome job. next step some npcs? until then happy nekid slaying... hehe

Silvist

Potential Patron
Heyo,

Just wanted to give my thanks for all your hard work! The installer looks and worked great as well. I've been on LL since its founding, so if you need anything let me know ^^ (all i'm good at modding is skyrim lol)

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Thank you so much for this password42! I know you had to of put in a lot of hours, and a lot of hard work into making this and releasing it to those of us that don't have the skills/time/ability to do the things you do. Thank you!

Quick question, is there a way to replace the shirt/pants with the bikini instead of the barbie? I'd like peak-a-boo nude not blatent nude. Something sexy, not in your face boring nude.

bacchus2675

Potential Patron
something to add. if you install Mharius's summertime mod, (vendor bikini tops) then install this mod they go to fixed nude tops. :D :D double win

Silvist

Potential Patron
Heyo,

I'm actually curious, does anyone have the model actually ripped and rigged for say 3ds max? I'd be interested in see what "adjustments" I could do lol.

If not, I applaud you for lining everything up properly without having a model to base it off of, outside of the game itself. I tried it in game, and it worked perfect. Thanks again for all the hard work!

Password42

Content Creator
Quick question, is there a way to replace the shirt/pants with the bikini instead of the barbie? I'd like peak-a-boo nude not blatent nude. Something sexy, not in your face boring nude.
Hmm, yeah, if you use the Bikini replacers from Adventure in Style it should work like you want it to. I know what method he used to make those mods, I suppose I could include the same functionality in this package as well.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Hmm, yeah, if you use the Bikini replacers from Adventure in Style it should work like you want it to. I know what method he used to make those mods, I suppose I could include the same functionality in this package as well.

I'm just not smart enough I guess to figure out how to replace this and make it work. I can get it so that if I take all the clothes off I see a bikini with the bikini mod, I can get it to be fully nude with your mod, but I can't seem to make it so that if I have the Pants/Shirts underarmor on it appears like I'm wearing a bikini and when I take that off I'm nude. Anyone have any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Just found out some more info on this, with Marius's nude mod installed, then your mod installer installed, then summertimeV2 installed causes the shirt/pants underarmor to appear as your nude mod, when I take all my armor off I'm in a bikini. I'm too clueless lol

Last edited by a moderator:

drachehexe

Potential Patron
Damn. New update/installer for Neverwinter and I see it two days after I uninstalled it. Not sur eif I want to download it again just for this but damn you for tempting me to :p

bacchus2675

Potential Patron
patches. wipes nude mods.. install marius's summertime. then this one. i did that.. i get random npcs w/ nude tops and pc w/ no undergarments when fully clothed. alt is nude. that what your looking for?

patches13

Avid Affiliate
patches. wipes nude mods.. install marius's summertime. then this one. i did that.. i get random npcs w/ nude tops and pc w/ no undergarments when fully clothed. alt is nude. that what your looking for?

ya I ended up doing that, naw, my ultimate goal is to figure out how to make nothing on = nude, underarmor shirt = bikini top, underarmor pants = bikini bottoms. I liked Marius's mods a lot because he somehow erased part's of several armor's making them show more skin while not being completely gone. Basically to keep things sexy but not have blatent nudity running around everywhere. You know, peak a boo nudity lol.

brsingr2012

Potential Patron
do you think you can upload the archives as .zip as well as .7z? for some reason i cant extract either of the mods using winrar, and that has worked before with other extensions. (its rare for me to even SEE .7z)

off thread but its the same issue with the manual install archive for STO nude mod.

thanks for these Password :)

Password42

Content Creator
do you think you can upload the archives as .zip as well as .7z? for some reason i cant extract either of the mods using winrar, and that has worked before with other extensions. (its rare for me to even SEE .7z)
Winrar should work fine for 7zip archives. If not, you can always Google for and download a different extractor such as the 7zip application itself to extract them. I use the .7z format because it offers significantly superior compression, especially when compared with .zip.

TheRaven

Potential Patron
On a related note; the manual install version doesn't want to extract for me(in 7-Zip). Says "unsupported compression method". The other one extracts fine, though. It's a nice mod, though. Cheers.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Yes, really nice and quick work considering the game in still in *cough* open beta *cough* :)Thanks again!

Password42

Content Creator
Well, I can't say for certain about the 7zip application itself, but I compress the .7z archives using PeaZip using ultra compression settings, and I also check every archive I make before I upload it to make sure it opens in WinRAR -- the version I had was WinRAR 4.01 (64-bit), and I recently upgraded to 4.20 (64-bit) and it still works just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.