Need someone to write H-Scenes for my hentai game (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 6344

Vivacious Visitor
First, allow me to explain just what type of game this is. For those of you who are familiar with the Shin Megami Tensei series, think of it as that, but instead of demons, you recruit monster girls. If you are not familar with the SMT series, think of it as Pokemon, but instead of "catching" you have to convince the opposing side to join your side, usually by answering questions or giving them items, money, etc.

In this game, humans sometimes form "contracts" with Monster Girls, and in turn, they must provide them with sex, since that is how Monster Girls must feed. So yea, that's the excuse im going to use to insert H-Scenes into the game :/

The story is about a prince whose father is a total dickhead. The King's greed and lust for power has resulted in a coup(seize of power). After that, the prince has to start a new life and find a way to sustain himself. At this point, the game becomes somewhat non linear and the player can do whatever they want,(as long as it is in their ability).

The story is not final, I'm still debating on alot of things, but this is what I have so far. H-Scenes will initially be limited, but eventually the player will be able to freely trigger them upon will.

Problem is, I just don't feel like writing the hentai scenes, there's simply to much that I wanna do with the game to be bothered with such things. This is why im asking for help. The game is still in it's early stage, and I would like to focus on other things and leave the H-Scenes to someone else.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM. If you have any questions, just post it down here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.