Need help with modin i think its modin anyway (1 Viewer)

wtfap

Potential Patron
Games awsome and i see all these extra options ... like Breastexpansion and animtools but i seem to lack the brain power on figuring the steps to implement them ... got the projector ... got the zip files for both mods... i can get the loader up some screen to drag an drop stuff ... but nothing seems to take... there a modin for dummies section i missed i been browsin here for hours found lots of cool stuff just cant get it goin

sby

Content Creator
Coder
wtfap said:
Games awsome and i see all these extra options ... like Breastexpansion and animtools but i seem to lack the brain power on figuring the steps to implement them ... got the projector ... got the zip files for both mods... i can get the loader up some screen to drag an drop stuff ... but nothing seems to take... there a modin for dummies section i missed i been browsin here for hours found lots of cool stuff just cant get it goin
if videos help, i have a couple in my sig that hopefully will help you out.

i haven't got much feedback on them, try following the loader mods one and see if that helps.

if it doesn't, i might redo it because i know i didn't cover everything as it was initially targeted for my mods which ideally use character folders. i already plan to redo the animtool video because the the new stuff i added kinda reworked the mod.

edit - i think i recognize your name, and i may or may not have suggested the videos to you already xD. if so, sounds like i should update the videos.

N

nnos

sorry could you tell me where i can get the animtool? i've been looking quite a while but i begin to be confused :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.