my little pony blowjob is magic (1 Viewer)

Rockbottomer

Potential Patron
Dante said:
Uh... Not to undermine you but I've got a Fluttershy in the works as well, dynamic of course.

If you keep making dynamic hair you can undermine me until the ground beneath me collapses, it's all good man :P

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
;D

It's based off this reference:
rainbow_dash_and_fluttershy_by_flick_the_thief-d5xz92x.png

I found it while searching for a decent ref for the Rainbow Dash equestia ponytail hair

Rockbottomer

Potential Patron
I actually came across that same picture while looking for a reference myself :D

Also it's funny I made sure Guyra didn't happen to be working on those before I made them I just didn't expect that you might have been breaking out the dynamic hair all the sudden. Do you plan on making Rarity dynamic too? I wouldn't mind, and I'm sure people would love if you did. I just picked up flash and started messing with clothing tutorials anyway. At some point I had an ass-cheek go AWOL and I'm not sure what to do about it. I have mad respect for the people who make clothing for this because the missing cheek is really the least of my problems. Hopefully I can come up with something that people will enjoy eventually though. But yeah seriously don't worry about making things I already made, just made or will make. I'm just sort of making the things I have wanted for a while, if two people make the same thing I just get the choice of which one I want to use and I don't see any cons to that :P

Dyxid

Potential Patron
I'm fine with having static and dynamic options, though that's probably because having *too* many mods loaded at once can become a strain on my computer's resources if I'm not careful, so it helps to have a non-SWF alternative for hairs if I need to cutback on something.

There's also the fact that some hairs don't really benefit from being dynamic (as there's not much to move around or animate), so a static hair is just as good.

NarevKenoki

Potential Patron
Rockbottmer, an excellent EG Hair again, thank you!

Dante, I think a dynamic one would be awesome too - and both are fine :) dynamics are cool, but static hairs are great as well - at least to me :D But thank you in advance for your work.

ton3

Potential Patron
Dante and Rock; if you need ref's for the hairs, or anything, I could get you them directly from the episodes/videos instead of trying to find oc drawings of them.

Least I could do for your amazing efforts.

ton3

Potential Patron
I'll just, ya know, leave this here...
Only took like 15mins to put together.

http://s22.postimg.org/d9rc9ipdt/Fluttershy_EQG_refs.png

f93

Casual Client
ton3 said:
I'll just, ya know, leave this here...
Only took like 15mins to put together.
The hair those references are for (Equestria Girls Fluttershy) was posted a page ago, by Rockbottomer. They also made Pinkie Pie, and Guyra made several other ones from that series (Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle). The only one of the "mane six" missing from that set would be Rarity, and I've no idea if anyone posted references for her EQG appearance.

Rockbottomer

Potential Patron
zzaapp002 said:
@ Rockbottomer - nice hairs!

Thanks! (To you and everyone else who expressed this :D)

f93 said:
The only one of the "mane six" missing from that set would be Rarity, and I've no idea if anyone posted references for her EQG appearance.

I actually have a rarity about 90% done, but I'm having a layering issue where her hair needs to be over her head and behind her neck. I had a version with a temp fix but I didn't like it enough to release it. However after I redesigned it in a way that stays true to the movie and doesn't look awful I'll release that one and start messing around with clothes again.

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Rockbottomer said:
I actually have a rarity about 90% done, but I'm having a layering issue where her hair needs to be over her head and behind her neck. I had a version with a temp fix but I didn't like it enough to release it. However after I redesigned it in a way that stays true to the movie and doesn't look awful I'll release that one and start messing around with clothes again.

Oh I can't wait for best Human to be included ;D ;D

Guyra

Content Creator
Made the Royal Wedding hairstyle for Rainbow Dash: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4199.msg60731#msg60731

zTqPmcM.png

Now, if only I could draw well enough to make the dress aswell... :-\

Also Spitfire with her Hair down:
9Xh9Mcp.png

Rockbottomer

Potential Patron
After a lot of edits and drafts here is the best version of Equestria Girls Rarity I have come up with. I ran into some layering issues because of the hair template. Blah Blah Blah here ya go:

Preview:
HhKSnyl.png
Hair export:
zheZQWg.png

Other than that I have been working on some clothes, but they are all pretty rough (draft and quality) as of now. If you want to see how those are coming, I linked some previews but until I fix them up and learn how to flash a little better I'm afraid they are just previews for now. I suppose if someone wanted to "beta test" them I wouldn't mind but they are pretty wonky as of now.

Pinkie WIP:
inPBSqK.png
Pinkie ALT WIP:
0yLTeyg.png
Fluttershy WIP:
1gCvgrb.png
RD WIP:
owvBVUA.png

On second thought, here is a download. Just know nothing is final and I know about most of the issues. http://www.solidfiles.com/d/c844ee4d32/

That's all I have for now.

FastFlashMashCrash

Potential Patron
Other than that I have been working on some clothes, but they are all pretty rough (draft and quality) as of now. If you want to see how those are coming, I linked some previews but until I fix them up and learn how to flash a little better I'm afraid they are just previews for now. I suppose if someone wanted to "beta test" them I wouldn't mind but they are pretty wonky as of now.

I would love the Fluttershy and the non-alt Pinkie. =)

Rockbottomer

Potential Patron
FastFlashMashCrash said:

I would love the Fluttershy and the non-alt Pinkie. =)

I just added a download for all of them in the post, it's inside the first spoiler tag :)

Heh, I Kinda brain farted on that one X.X

Guyra

Content Creator
Rockbottomer said:

Looking good so far. So glad someone makes those, as I am rubbish at making clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.