my first "dialogue": non stoping cum (1 Viewer)

Maineim

Content Creator
This is more a funtionality test than a dialogue with story. Once Him starts cumming it can't stop. I can't wright an english dialogue, maybe someone else can come up with an story like this guy took some crazy pills and his wife needs to bring his erection down, or something.

Based on This dialogue by Slingerbult's
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2915.0

"cum test"

Attachments

cum.txt
1.4 KB · Views: 3,459

cwking420

Potential Patron
I like the idea of the guy taking some pill that makes him constantly cum, and I would be willing to write the dialogue. But I have about four ahead of it, so it may take me awhile to get around to it, but when I'm done with what I'm already working on(and no one else does it before then) I'll see what I can come up with.

MunkeeBiznizz

Potential Patron
wow this is one of the best ideas ive ever seen. I've always fantasized about what if a guy could constantly cum on me. It's been a little secret of mine ;)

Hank East

Content Creator
MunkeeBiznizz said:
wow this is one of the best ideas ive ever seen. I've always fantasized about what if a guy could constantly cum on me. It's been a little secret of mine ;)

Well.....it's not really a secret now, is it :P?

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Could we have a version of the text that is more "edit-friendly"?

I'd like to see what I can do with this. That is, unless I can find the loader function that toggles infinite ejaculation. It was apparently in an earlier version that can be toggled with a hotkey, but it doesn't seem to be a hotkey option any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.