Muse Dash[pc] (1 Viewer)

Boronic

Swell Supporter
moderchan made a few mods for this game all rolled into a single zip 検索 | moderchan's mod storage | uploader.jp (you want the 0.3 one)

i also made mods for this game once, but every so often a game update changes where everything is on its textures which breaks all the mods, so modders have to remake their mods.

moderchan remade their mod which is what 0.3 is, i havent gotten around to it myself

位移传动

Potential Patron
moderchan made a few mods for this game all rolled into a single zip 検索 | moderchan's mod storage | uploader.jp (you want the 0.3 one)

i also made mods for this game once, but every so often a game update changes where everything is on its textures which breaks all the mods, so modders have to remake their mods.

moderchan remade their mod which is what 0.3 is, i havent gotten around to it myself
THX dude ❤

ibigfire

Potential Patron

Just curious, did you ever update yours? I really like moderchan's mod I'm just curious what yours was like as well so can maybe see which ones you covered to fill in the gaps of the ones they didn't do, or if you did battle sprites as well or the like. Or even if you have a link to where yours was so I could take a look at it would be cool too. Either way though, thanks for the tip!

Last edited:

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Just curious, did you ever update yours? I really like moderchan's mod I'm just curious what yours was like as well so can maybe see which ones you covered to fill in the gaps of the ones they didn't do, or if you did battle sprites as well or the like. Or even if you have a link to where yours was so I could take a look at it would be cool too. Either way though, thanks for the tip!
im afraid everything got lost to a hard drive failure i had a month ago. i didnt do any edits to anything moderchan didnt though so its not a huge loss

ibigfire

Potential Patron
Ah thank you for the info. I'm sorry about the HDD failure though, that really sucks! I've had the same happen before and it can be a real pain for sure. I use Backblaze nowadays so it's less of a concern for data loss, but it sucks either way and is expensive to fix. But yeah, thanks again for the info, all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.