Mouth Monkey? (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I was using a none oral position and I got to thinking it might be awesome to spitroast her. Then I thought about dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince Bad Monkeys. Would it be possible to get a mouth monkey to use in none oral positions? That way he can be getting her from behind while a monkey is filling her mouth.

While I'm on the subject, is there a mod that can imitate the woman being spitroasted? I thought I saw one a long time ago, it was showcasing a visible pussy rather than the position tho. She was on all fours with a man in her mouth and the man behind her holding her leg up. Spitroast mod would be a different request tho, right now I'm asking if mouth monkey is possible.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Lmao! Considering that the Oral Monkey would just be perpetually face humping her and all you'd really be able to do is move the girl around. Plus you'd have to use the Him remover. (I think that's still a thing)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
It's nice to see you around, dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince . :wink:
you'd have to use the Him remover.
Dunno much about the Loader, but to hide "Him", I just put him very far on the right.
the Oral Monkey would just be perpetually face humping her
I wonder how it could be made so "Her" mouth responds to this penetration? Maybe by changing the origin point of the penis?
But there would be the problem of the penis size, would "Her" mouth fit correctly to a smaller penis?
Also, the monkey's hips would have to be animated?...

Frankly, it seems to be a lot of work for an anectotic mod, that would be only an animation after all.
Spitroasting seems more interesting, but it is even more work.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I honestly didn't think about her mouth reacting to the monkey, lol. But the idea I had was having her on all fours with him behind her (either controlled by player or auto) and the monkey mounted on her face. Maybe implement the oral monkey as a gag to keep her mouth open? I'm not knowledgeable with how the game is programed.

Another idea while it's on my mind. What's the likelihood of having 2 guys controlled by the player in a spitroast pose? If it'll work the only way I'd see how is if one guy mirrors the mouse movements while the other guy controls normally. But customizing both men would be a whole other ballgame.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I honestly didn't think about her mouth reacting to the monkey, lol. But the idea I had was having her on all fours with him behind her (either controlled by player or auto) and the monkey mounted on her face. Maybe implement the oral monkey as a gag to keep her mouth open? I'm not knowledgeable with how the game is programed.

Another idea while it's on my mind. What's the likelihood of having 2 guys controlled by the player in a spitroast pose? If it'll work the only way I'd see how is if one guy mirrors the mouse movements while the other guy controls normally. But customizing both men would be a whole other ballgame.
One option is to have her ride a male dummy in cowgirl position, and the active male figure fucks her face. Not exactly spit roast, but doable and will look ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.