Mother and Sister Dialogue (1 Viewer)

froggie

Potential Patron
Another deepthroat Flash game online had a brother-sister theme, and then I remember reading that someone here mentioned editing a dialogue file and creating a mother-son one. So I figured why not make some for mothers and sisters? They are (heavily) based on the Insecure dialogue with a handful of new additions. There are four: Mom & Son, Mommy & Son (for those who prefer the "mommy" text), Brother & Sister (Loving) for a good sister, and Brother & Sister (Bitchy) for a sister who maybe you blackmailed into this.

I hope I caught all errors. I tested them and they seemed to work fine.

I'll be updating this as I add more lines.

EDIT: Yes, I realize for the Mom vs. Mommy ones I could have used *MY*/*ME* and asked the player to change charName accordingly, but I liked adding different lines for them.

Attachments

Brother-Sister-Loving.txt
6.2 KB · Views: 11,206

Brother-Sister-Bitchy.txt
5 KB · Views: 9,900

Mom-Son.txt
5.8 KB · Views: 7,839

Mommy-Son.txt
6.1 KB · Views: 7,470

W

w00terz

Seeing quite a few lines copied from the insecure dialogue one, but otherwise it's good.

froggie

Potential Patron
Yeah, I'll admit I used it way too much. Hopefully I can add enough to make it to my own, and not just an addition. :)

pinosante

Potential Patron
Hey OP: what other deepthroat flash game online with the them are you referring to? Can you give a link? Checking out your dialogue now...

Just checked the brother-sister bitchy one, not that many lines but works great. Love it.

StevenSeagal

Potential Patron
Hey, Just a suggestion my pal Eastwood gave me. Now that we have strapons, how about we get a Mother Daughter dialogue? He said he is making one, but I feel like asking you to mess with him alittle. Lol

Eastwood007

Potential Patron
StevenSeagal said:
Hey, Just a suggestion my pal Eastwood gave me. Now that we have strapons, how about we get a Mother Daughter dialogue? He said he is making one, but I feel like asking you to mess with him alittle. Lol

Yeah, my dialogue is a work in progress, but It's quality fap material. You'll like it too man, it's better than you on MW3.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Try adding emotions and triggers to enhance these dialogues. Angry mood for one and arm movements too.

skatertony

Vivacious Visitor
I used your Brother-Sister-loving as a base for a demoness sister dialogue. didn't need to change much, your writing is amazing. am attaching the modified dialogue in case you or anyone else wants to use it.

Attachments

Brother-Sister-Demoness.txt
5.5 KB · Views: 331

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.