Mortal Online (1 Viewer)

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
This is a first person fantasy MMORPG. The graphic engine is based on Unreal Engine and the game looks decent.
The leveling system here is quite unique, or maybe the programmer just copied the leveling system from Oblivion. Your character gets skill ups for skills which you use, for example if you jump, your acrobatic skill gets lvl up, if you use sword, your sword mastery gets lvl up, ect.
You can undress the characters and you can see... everything :meaw:

I played it and I personally think that this game should be still in beta status because of so many bugs and in-game-problems.
In order to play the game you need monthly subscription, but there is also 14 days trial.

This game contains blood, gore and nudity ;)
Check the video

Last edited by a moderator:

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
Well I played the trial version and i didnt spent too much time on it.
I honestly dont know, how bloody it is. Check you tube, maybe it will answer your question.

In Mortal Online you can steal stuff from other players and when you kill someone you can loot his whole inventory.
The only way to protect your items is to put them on NPC who is managing your storage room.

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
*checks youtube*
*sees THIS*
*DOWNLOADS TRIAL!*
monsters with grabs! and first person too! hopefully theres more like this!
i've not seen a first person game with enemy grabs since King Kong! :D
i'll try to make vids of any i find ^_^
EDIT: apparently the troll did'nt make it past beta, and he was the only enemy with grabs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.