sby

Content Creator
Coder
You got it too work yet??
this was added in animtools V34

stealth.ie

Content Creator
this was added in animtools V34

Sometimes it doesn't work in the loader, but when making positions in flash 32 it works fine. Its only the gripped hands though, such as gripping breasts or thighs, normal hands work just fine. When I load a position with any kind of gripped hand I get the normal sdt flat hand and it'll flash in and out different shades of her skin color. I put everything in it's respectful place (animtoolsv35 in $INIT$, and the settings in $INIT$ and the settings folder trying to fix it. No luck. Any suggestions? Maybe I did something wrong?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Sometimes it doesn't work in the loader, but when making positions in flash 32 it works fine. Its only the gripped hands though, such as gripping breasts or thighs, normal hands work just fine. When I load a position with any kind of gripped hand I get the normal sdt flat hand and it'll flash in and out different shades of her skin color. I put everything in it's respectful place (animtoolsv35 in $INIT$, and the settings in $INIT$ and the settings folder trying to fix it. No luck. Any suggestions? Maybe I did something wrong?
look through the animtools download page, it has a lot of other mods listed that it interacts with. make sure any of those mods you use are also updated along with animtools, i often upload updates to a bunch of stuff at a time because they require changes on both end to play nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.