monsterbite's 2D sprites gif animation addiction (1 Viewer)

Do you like my work?

• Keep it up!

Votes: 35 97.2%
  • You suck, just quit it before you waste more time

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

monsterbite

Potential Patron
Ever since I started playing fighting games I enjoyed ryona'ing the sexy characters. Now that many of the sprites are uploaded onto the computers I've been going back and editing the sprites to make my own custom ryona scenes. I hope you all enjoy them... I'll be posting my older projects and as I finish newer ones I will be posting them too! I always want new ideas and ways to make better scenes so I appreciate any comments as well! :ignoring:

Last edited by a moderator:

monsterbite

Potential Patron
i wish i could do this. I would so make one of these with SF Sakura. Good work

I'll def work on her this weekend for you :)

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

A few still scenes of minotaur dominating psylocke scenes...

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

This goeniko is created originally by a Japanese mugen editor, I will be doing some edits with her to make some scenes too. I think she'll look good in some vore/gore scenes

humanputting

Potential Patron
Hey monster so I have seen a taki mugen character that is basically an edit of psylock. I am wondering how hard it would be to edit her so her character can be hentai mugen?

monsterbite

Potential Patron
Hey monster so I have seen a taki mugen character that is basically an edit of psylock. I am wondering how hard it would be to edit her so her character can be hentai mugen?

If an edit of her is actually already created and is a fully playable character, it would be a matter of just editing some of her existing sprites and adding in some nice extra scenes like absorb finishers. Since that would be a work on top of someone elses' you would have to get an ok from them to use that character tho, its out of respect. I personally do not have experience programming characters so I cannot help with that. If you want edits of specific scenes of that character, I'll be more than happy to do that!

Hope that helps a little!

mb

---------- Post added 03-31-2012 at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-30-2012 at 08:16 PM ----------

My top 5 favorite characters...

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

2 gif scenes that I created of storm... it's kind of a story base to it too, hope you enjoy!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
you are going to do Sakura cool thanks! I must be the only guy who is not into Storm..that way I always seen her as kind of a mom.

monsterbite

Potential Patron
This may soundlike a weird question but any of Bridget of Guilty Gear being violated?

I actually haven't seen much of Guilty Gear characters. After searching around some, I found mainly Dizzy's edits. I can base off that and create some but it would take me some time to start on Bridget's. I will make sure to try and let you know! :)

dafunga

Potential Patron
Wow, these are amazing. How do you make these? Get the regular sprites and find animations that suit, and edit them manually to make them nude?
Seems like an extraordinary amount of work.

monsterbite

Potential Patron
Some of the nude characters are already created by others, some of them I create on my own thru photoshop and others I edit them around to put them into a pose that I like to make the scene :) It is alot of work but it is fun doing it as well. Very time consuming tho!

monsterbite

Potential Patron

sorry haven't still finished some of the other characters requested... I've been working on continuing with storm after ingesting the Uterus Raper

D

Dogger

Hey monsterbite, I'm pretty new to the MUGEN stuff, but I was wondering how much of what you posted was just a .gif and how much is an actual character? Does Minotaur actually have a finishing move where it shows him cumming inside someone or was that something you just did for a picture?

monsterbite

Potential Patron
Hey monsterbite, I'm pretty new to the MUGEN stuff, but I was wondering how much of what you posted was just a .gif and how much is an actual character? Does Minotaur actually have a finishing move where it shows him cumming inside someone or was that something you just did for a picture?

Most of them actually does exist. The main thing I do is tweak it around to give the characters the pose I like. But as far as minotaur, I didn't really mess around with him too much, most of those moves exists. The only one I'd say is completely edited is Storm, most of those poses, sprites are created by me. I hope this video helps:

Minotaur VS Senna - YouTube

---------- Post added 04-22-2012 at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-21-2012 at 11:14 AM ----------

Storm vs Minotaur. I think I will make an edit to this one later and show some fight scenes before minotaur does his final super move. That way I can show Storm fully clothed and then maybe one of the horses ripping it off of her. Hope you enjoy! :)

Minotaur-Storm-King-Minotau.gif

dafunga

Potential Patron
Amazing again MB! Can't wait to see your next one. Is that R Mika?

Oh, and btw did you get my PM? I think I sent it a few weeks ago.

monsterbite

Potential Patron
That's actually Milia Rage from Guilty Gear, she's a cute one too :) I did get your PM, sorry I didn't reply to it, I must have read it late at night and thought I replied in my dreams or something lol. I will try to come up with something with them, you don't like the newer sprites of mai? I like how she looks like in the capcom vs snk series :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.