monsterbite's 2D sprites gif animation addiction (1 Viewer)

Do you like my work?

• Keep it up!

Votes: 35 97.2%
  • You suck, just quit it before you waste more time

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Do I understand correctly that none of your images and gifs actually reflect any "real" Mugen action but just use the Mugen interface and Mugen characters?

dafunga

Potential Patron
That's actually Milia Rage from Guilty Gear, she's a cute one too :) I did get your PM, sorry I didn't reply to it, I must have read it late at night and thought I replied in my dreams or something lol. I will try to come up with something with them, you don't like the newer sprites of mai? I like how she looks like in the capcom vs snk series :)

Ohh, never really played Guilty Gear although I do have BlazBlue on my Vita.

Ah, no worries! I dunno, I think I felt the later revisions of Mai were a bit too cartoony. I just generally liked the art-style around that KOF 95 era. heh, I don't even need her nude :)

monsterbite

Potential Patron
@someone92

yes you are correct. however i am currently trying to learn how to incorporate these sprites into an actual character file so i can make storm a bit more spiced up than her current one.

@dafunga

ah i see what you mean. i think its the same as how i like the characters in mvc2 sprites while the mvc3 ones doesn't look as appealing to me

dafunga

Potential Patron
@dafunga

ah i see what you mean. i think its the same as how i like the characters in mvc2 sprites while the mvc3 ones doesn't look as appealing to me

I was looking at a few different versions of her on Fighters Generation.

Ah, and I think I've always found that version showed off Mai's legs the best :) Like this
mai-kof96-stance.gif

I think that version is KoF96 according to the file name. But the right balance of body and cuteness :P

Last edited by a moderator:

monsterbite

Potential Patron
Animated version of Cammy, Mai and Goeniko getting raped after losing to minotaur

cammy_loss_to_minotaur_by_monsterbite-d58qas2.gif

goeniko_loss_to_minotaur_by_monsterbite-d58qb3m.gif

mai_loss_to_minotaur_by_monsterbite-d58qaye.gif

I am now working on a scene of Psylocke getting ryona'ed then raped by Venom in his web.

dafunga

Potential Patron
Great to see you back MB! Love it - nice and simple. Hope there's more to come soon! Quite looking forward to the Psylocke one you mentioned above.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.