Modding>SWF mod doesn't work? (1 Viewer)

ExaltDerp

Potential Patron
I'm trying to load in the "Pulled Aside Bra.swf" and nothing appears. Am I doing something wrong? The download only came with the .swf folder.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I'm trying to load in the "Pulled Aside Bra.swf" and nothing appears. Am I doing something wrong? The download only came with the .swf folder.
If you're talking about this mod, then the download page warned you that:

This mod requires the Loader to work.​

Instead of running SDT.swf, you must run Loader.swf. If you don't have the Loader then you'll need to download it (or grab sby's Loader Pack, which will save you the trouble of setting up the animtools and moreclothing mods).

I'd also encourage you to check out the newbie guide. You'll probably get answers faster by reading that document than by posting Help threads.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I tried doing the loader, and it didn't work.
That's relevant information, and it's unreasonable to omit it when asking for help.

I keep getting this message "Error loading SDT.swf".
At which point you should have performed a standard Search. You would have found many people with the same error message (dating back to 2012), and noticed that several of those threads gave you the answer that you needed:

Stop trying to run the game from within a ZIP archive. Extract the files to a semi-permanent location on your hard drive. You'll eventually want to tinker with the files in order to install new Loader mods and adjust Settings, so leaving everything inside a ZIP file isn't feasible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.