[MOD] 【DLC-MOD】 ★★ Marie Rose Topless Bunny Mode (1 Viewer)

mortanios

Potential Patron
?DLC-MOD? ?? Marie Rose Topless Bunny Mode ?? - ????5?????? - 3DMGAME?? - Powered by Discuz! BUNNY.jpg

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Dammit, I want that topless+skirt mod on Ayane. Can I request one?

Yes, you can. Make a new post in the saucy requests thread.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Fang

Potential Patron
Is there a reason why the topless+skirt Marie Rose crashed the game?

Edit: Nevermind it works now. Weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

M226914

Casual Client
I'm having so much trouble getting this to work... :( I downloaded the DLC pack version (I'm a complete n00b...haven't figured out how to use tmc files yet), but I can't get it to work. I've had no problems installing any other DLC packs...just this one and it's driving me nuts!

3dfapman

Casual Client
I'm having so much trouble getting this to work... :( I downloaded the DLC pack version (I'm a complete n00b...haven't figured out how to use tmc files yet), but I can't get it to work. I've had no problems installing any other DLC packs...just this one and it's driving me nuts!

Download the 912.rar from post #8, that's compatible with the first nude DLC Pack so they can be used simultaneously. Install as you normal would by putting into DLC folder and adding the line in .ini file: DLC009=912 or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.