Misty (1 Viewer)

fivepointfive

Potential Patron
I haven't posted here in a while, sorry. I wanted to contribute a little bit more and a little bit faster but I've been a little buys lately.

Anyway, this is one of the first dialogues I wrote and I've been sitting on it for a while, thought I might as well share. It's a dialogue for Misty from pokemon, complete with many theme-specific lines. I think some of them are kind of clever anyway, maybe you'll find something you like.

Works best if you add a name like Ash or Brock or whatever really. One line technically only applies to Ash but if you use a different name you can just pretend she didn't say it or ignore it or whatever, it shouldn't come up too often anyway.

Since I don't have/know flash I think dialogues will end up being one of the only things I contribute. I have another I'm thinking of posting, and I have a few more characters in mind. If any of that happens I'll amend this post to include them, but for now it's just Misty.

Attachments

Misty.txt
4 KB · Views: 5,040

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Not bad. Could have used some thought lines for her which would have made more sense in some spots. IMO though. Made me think back to the original Pokemon though. Thanks for that trip down memory lane. :)

fivepointfive

Potential Patron
Thanks for the feedback!

AaRL said:
Not bad. Could have used some thought lines for her which would have made more sense in some spots. IMO though. Made me think back to the original Pokemon though. Thanks for that trip down memory lane. :)

I made this using the in-game dialogue editor as a way to test the editor out. It took a while (when I remove a line it takes 10-30 seconds to remove the line, and if I click anything at all during this time the game crashes) so I finished up just editing the txt itself. I can probably take another look and see if I can clean it up and make a second version, I think there are some punctuation issues anyway haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.