Mistress's Playthings (requires Loader/Dialog Actions) (1 Viewer)

underground

Potential Patron
Help?

Hey i might be dumb but i dont know why i dont get any dialogue after the intro except [Intro3sd chan]

(I have the latest patch on the game/loader & Dialog Actions)

G

ghos

Underground,
If you are using WeeWillie's bundle it should be in the Scene tab of the options menu where you just click on the big button on the left that says custom and then you can choose between the mods that you have installed correctly. If you're installing it yourself the directory should look like this: Loader.v5.34.WeeWillieBundle\Mods\Mistress Playthings\(mistress playthings files) and the charactersfolders.txt should have a line that says this: "Mistress Playthings:Mistress Playthings".

bullshitthrowaway

Potential Patron
I'm having issues with either this or Dialog actions. it will go through the first load where it says ------Misstress Playthings------- then fade to black she says some stuff then it will get to INTRO character but not do anything after that. During the loading i get some kind of error message regarding a [CHAR CODE] i think it said, its not on screen long

mistress hentai

Potential Patron
eh this might be the wrong Place to ask however whenever i try to get Dialogue Actions V1.12 by clicking a link it just moves me back to SDT's subforum that and i am also confused how ia cttualy install mods

stuntcock

Content Creator
eh this might be the wrong Place to ask however whenever i try to get Dialogue Actions V1.12 by clicking a link it just moves me back to SDT's subforum that and i am also confused how ia cttualy install mods
The current version of dialogueActions is 4.01.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
I'm having issues with either this or Dialog actions. it will go through the first load where it says ------Misstress Playthings------- then fade to black she says some stuff then it will get to INTRO character but not do anything after that. During the loading i get some kind of error message regarding a [CHAR CODE] i think it said, its not on screen long
I believe this is an issue with the code not being updated for DialogueActions. If you go into the code and swap out the "loadCharCode" in the pick random girl lines for "da.charcode.load" you'll get it working again.

The dialogue also implied that clothing was supposed to be automatically removed, but it wasn't happening. By swapping out the various variables used for that in the dialogue with "da.charcode.load" I have fixed them not disappearing. I'll be attaching the updated copy to this post. Enjoy.

Attachments

rob778

Potential Patron
There's an updated version of this dialogue in WeeWillie's other thread that has all those errors fixed I think, at least it definitely works when using the provided loader.

THICC_Lord

Potential Patron
Here's the first version of my second dialog.

Please let me know what you think. Are there bugs? Do you like one slave girl more than another? Anything you'd want added or changed? I know of some occasional issues where Mistress won't acknowledge a task that you've done, and I'll work later to make the dialog more robust. For now, just try the task again (maybe it's just your Mistress being a bit cruel).

Mistress's Playthings
*** This dialog requires Dialogue Actions Mod using the Loader ***

The Scenario:
You are subservient to a Mistress who has presented before you one of her slave girls (random choice among five different personalities).
Your Mistress will instruct you off camera to use your new plaything.
Follow your Mistress's instructions to gain her approval, or disobey and gain her ire.
Do your job well and your Mistress might even pleasure you herself.

Start Condition:
Just wait for the module to start itself.

How to Play:
  • Make sure you are using the SDT Loader
    (SDT Loader | Undertow)
    Make sure you have the Dialogue Actions V1.12 installed
    (Pim_gd's Mods - DialogueActions v4.01 (7 Aug 2015) | Undertow)
  • Arm positions, moods, and clothing are handled by the dialog. Do not set them yourself.
  • Any line preceded by <Mistress> means that she is speaking to you from off camera.
  • When your Mistress gives you permission to do something, and it is followed by the text <PULL UP>, pull your slave by grabbing her head and HOLDING DOWN THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON while moving her to the top of the screen.
  • If things seem too slow, pull the girl down to continue to a new line.
  • If you can get your Mistress to kneel before you, you can undress her with PULL UP and redress her with PULL DOWN.
  • If she ever comments on changing a position, you can keep her from doing it by quickly putting you dick in her mouth to keep her from finishing the thought. Otherwise she will continue and change her pose.

Version 1.1 : Just fixed a few typos and scripting errors. Thanks Pim_gd!
The DialogueAcrtions is at v4.08. Does it still work with higher versions or do I have to get specifically v1.12?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.