MILF SUCKING VIRGIN (1 Viewer)

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
Trust me it's perfect. Hope you love just like I do. ;D
Redid it for ya! This time it should be fine.

Attachments

Mom.txt
4 KB · Views: 8,226

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron
If your going to get cocky and say "Trust me, its perfect" then you could at least proof read it ;) there are some minor errors.

For example you wrote "Maid" instead of "Made" and also you have written * YOU* instead of *YOU* I'm not sure if the extra gap will affect it or not (I haven't play tested it) but I'm guessing it will.

All in all though, its pretty good, just needs a few tweaks :-\

Juicetour

Potential Patron
Queen of Clubs said:
If your going to get cocky and say "Trust me, its perfect" then you could at least proof read it ;) there are some minor errors.

For example you wrote "Maid" instead of "Made" and also you have written * YOU* instead of *YOU* I'm not sure if the extra gap will affect it or not (I haven't play tested it) but I'm guessing it will.

All in all though, its pretty good, just needs a few tweaks :-\

Ooooooh! You got told!

Kinnerman

Potential Patron
I liked it. Not to mention you can replace "My Husband" with "Your father" if you wanted a Mom Son dialogue. And also theres no need to bash each other guys. Save that for another topic.

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron
I'm not bashing the guy, he did a good job on the dialogue...I just don't like the cockiness of saying "trust me, its perfect"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.