Match Descriptions (Custom Purchase Information) (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the feedback. Another thing I noticed is that video quality isn't as good as slamminladies. For MLW, do you get to choose their outfit and have detailed descriptions? I emailed the guy and he said that cancelling won't be a problem if the wrestler couldn't make it. So that's good news.

The video quality is definitely a considerable drop-off. As for the outfits, yes you get to choose but like the wrestlers I think that's also open to change. For example, I asked for a specific swimsuit and they didn't use it. Maybe they sold it, maybe they lost it; I was happy with what was worn, but they didn't offer clarification on the change. And yes, from the one custom I ordered I gave a fairly detailed description as far as plot, disposition and moves and for the most part they stuck to it.

My advice would be to give the wrestlers lots of freedom though. They know more about putting together a match than we do and you can trust them to implement their ideas even with a somewhat looser outline. I can PM you what my own outlines look like if you've never written one before :)

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
I actually did a custom for slampegs recently so im familiar with writing a script but thanks. Im considering doing a custom for MLW with rebecca raze and arkansas terror. I like Rebecca Raze since she's very tough and I very rarely see her lose. Of course she would begin dominating in the match only to have the tables turned and squashed with lots of ko's. The only thing holding me back is the price at this point. I have about a week to decide so we shall see :)

jerkinferkin

Potential Patron
I've recently become a huge fan of Magnificent Ladies Wrestling--I love their squash matches and some of the women really know how to sell a beating. I'm debating between two videos to purchase and I'm hoping those who have seen them can give me some insight.

The first match is Nikki Lane vs. Arkansas Terror ([Magnificent Ladies Wrestling] 1060: Arkansas Terror vs. Nikki Lane). From the description and the pics it looks like a total beatdown, but can anyone confirm? What does Arkansas Terror do to Nikki and how does she sell the beating? Is she knocked unconscious? Begging for mercy? Any convulsions from the beating?

The second match I'm thinking of is Angel Blue vs. Carson and Hayden ([Magnificent Ladies Wrestling] 721: Ken Carson & Barbi Hayden vs. Angel Blue). I'm a huge fan of Angel Blue and she looks super hot taking a beating. I'm just wondering what kind of a beating she takes here and how she sells it. Does she just get knocked unconscious or is there any twitching and convulsing from the beating?

Any advise or recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Have not seen the Nikki Lane one, unfortunately.

The second match I'm thinking of is Angel Blue vs. Carson and Hayden ([Magnificent Ladies Wrestling] 721: Ken Carson & Barbi Hayden vs. Angel Blue). I'm a huge fan of Angel Blue and she looks super hot taking a beating. I'm just wondering what kind of a beating she takes here and how she sells it. Does she just get knocked unconscious or is there any twitching and convulsing from the beating?

I think this is one of the best videos they've done and I highly recommend it; HOWEVER, if you are looking for twitching and convulsing specifically then this might not satisfy you. Angel Blue sells great, but any post-impact movement is minimal especially later on in the match when she's a complete wreck.

If anything, I'd say this is more of a ragdoll style video, though Blue does flop around nicely right after being dropped by some power moves. She also starts begging at one point, which is delightful >:)

To give you some idea, I'd give the video a 9/10 as far as how badly Blue gets beaten down, but maybe 7/10 in the twitching/convulsing category.

mattmolloy

Potential Patron
Have you seen any MLW matches with twitching and convulsing victims? If so, can you let me know? I'd purchase those for sure. I was thinking of ordering 1067: Destiny vs. Kimber Lee. Has anyone seen that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.