Match Descriptions (Custom Purchase Information) (1 Viewer)

mattmolloy

Potential Patron
Hey guys. I hope this thread gets popular and we can help each other out.
Like most (if not all) of you, the economy is tough, and when I purchase videos, I want to know what moves are used, and what I can expect from the video.
I have no problems spending $25 on a video if I know what I'm getting.
However, I can't justify buying a video when I don't know what to expect from it.
So, to help each other out, I would love to have people ask questions about videos they would like to buy. If someone has it, they can answer questions about that video.
For example, I was thinking about buying a few SKW videos that are featured on the past two PPV updates. One was the mixed dreams video with Mutiny, and the other is the latest piledriver-featured video between Fantasy and a female wrestler whose name escapes me.
I want one-sided videos, videos with after-ko twitching, and even drooling.
If anybody has purchased these and would kindly answer my call, I would sure appreciate it.
I hope this thread is moderator-friendly, and I'm following rules.
Hope to see people contribute!!
PM me if you wish.
Cheers!

J

JeffBo

Best to ask the producer and hope they are friendly enough to go into detail. It can't hurt to ask.

Would be foolish to get snippy with a potential customer since it could cost them a sale.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Best to ask the producer and hope they are friendly enough to go into detail. It can't hurt to ask.

Would be foolish to get snippy with a potential customer since it could cost them a sale.

My experience tells me otherwise - SLamminLadies' employees, when asked about the outcome of their intergender matches, answered that they consider it a part of the value of their videos that the customer learns who wins in them. They didn't seem bothered at all with the fact that I won't buy any of their mixed matches if I'm not sure that a male wrestler is a winner in them.

mattmolloy

Potential Patron
I have had nothing but great experiences when it comes to responses from Slamminladies. I accidentally ordered two of the same download, and before I had a chance to notify them about my error, they already had the money back into my account. SKW does a good job of providing match descriptions, and he offers LOADS of vid caps so you get an even better idea of the type of match you're ordering. Slamminladies gives you an idea of the moves used, as well, but they don't offer the free vid caps like SKW.
Besides Slamminladies' sometimes odd video angles, I love their stuff. I have one Portia Perez video already, and I'm thinking about getting more of her. She's pretty sexy as a "jobber girl." Has anybody seen any good videos of Jenn Blake getting destroyed in a match?? I have a few of her already, and would love to get more of her. Anything of hers that's not on Slamminladies would be preferable, but if anybody has any suggestions, please post. I don't mind buying videos, as long as I know what I'm getting.
All the best guys!!!

Messi_Torres97

Potential Patron
I have had nothing but great experiences when it comes to responses from Slamminladies. I accidentally ordered two of the same download, and before I had a chance to notify them about my error, they already had the money back into my account. SKW does a good job of providing match descriptions, and he offers LOADS of vid caps so you get an even better idea of the type of match you're ordering. Slamminladies gives you an idea of the moves used, as well, but they don't offer the free vid caps like SKW.
Besides Slamminladies' sometimes odd video angles, I love their stuff. I have one Portia Perez video already, and I'm thinking about getting more of her. She's pretty sexy as a "jobber girl." Has anybody seen any good videos of Jenn Blake getting destroyed in a match?? I have a few of her already, and would love to get more of her. Anything of hers that's not on Slamminladies would be preferable, but if anybody has any suggestions, please post. I don't mind buying videos, as long as I know what I'm getting.
All the best guys!!!

I suggest Madison Eagles vs Betsy Ruth 420 & Josie vs Tenille 644 (Slampegs)
If ur interested in MLW I want Melanie Cruise vs Sara del rey & Melanie Cruise vs Nikki St. John 510
Try to get them
Thanks

mattmolloy

Potential Patron
Hmmm...I haven't heard of MLW, so I will definitely check them out.
And thanks for the suggestions, my friend. I will definitely search for them on Slamminladies when I get home from work.
So, what's MLW's stuff like?

I suggest Madison Eagles vs Betsy Ruth 420 & Josie vs Tenille 644 (Slampegs)
If ur interested in MLW I want Melanie Cruise vs Sara del rey & Melanie Cruise vs Nikki St. John 510
Try to get them
Thanks

Messi_Torres97

Potential Patron
Hmmm...I haven't heard of MLW, so I will definitely check them out.
And thanks for the suggestions, my friend. I will definitely search for them on Slamminladies when I get home from work.
So, what's MLW's stuff like?

MLW is also a Women wrestling promotion and its matches is regular or anything you want it to be in customs (no holds barred - submission match and many other)
but it isn't great as Slamminladies , but has different wrestlers, and many famous wrestlers (Sara del rey - Allison Danger - ...etc)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
My experience tells me otherwise - SLamminLadies' employees, when asked about the outcome of their intergender matches, answered that they consider it a part of the value of their videos that the customer learns who wins in them. They didn't seem bothered at all with the fact that I won't buy any of their mixed matches if I'm not sure that a male wrestler is a winner in them.

While I respect their adherence to maintaining some element of surprise, this does seem kind of shortsighted on their part. Besides, they have many squash matches on the site so it's clear that the outcome is not always meant to be a mystery. I think it's great that they don't spoil the endings to their competitive matches on the site but yeah, if you asked them about it you think it would be in their best interests to let you know. It's cool that they think it's a selling point but they're risking losing a sale by withholding information. To each their own.

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
Yea I haven't bought any from MLW because they dont give enough information about who wins and only a few pics. SKW has the most detailed descriptions and vidcaps. I think sites should have a spoiler at the bottom of the video description where you can highlight to see who won the match. Slampeg descriptions sometimes give it away, sometimes they don't. Ive been disappointed before though where I thought someone was gonna win but they ended up the loser. I don't buy them anymore, unless I know for sure who wins.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
I think it's great that they don't spoil the endings to their competitive matches on the site but yeah, if you asked them about it you think it would be in their best interests to let you know. It's cool that they think it's a selling point but they're risking losing a sale by withholding information. To each their own.

Once, when they announced that they want the customers to tell them their ideas about how to improve their site, I suggested that they could add spoiler tags with match outcomes to their video descriptions so that only those customers who want to know who wins before buying a video would see them. It didn't change their mind though.

mattmolloy

Potential Patron
Has anybody purchased any of the new SKW clips/videos??
I was looking at the one with Mutiny, I believe it's the mixed dreams one. That one looked like a decent one-sided squash. Anybody have it? Any thoughts on it?

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
I discovered that a lot of the MLW match pics are on photobucket. Just do a search for the wrestler, or if its a common name, add MLW to it. I ended up purchasing one of the matches recently. It was good with a KO ending. But video quality is mediocre.

jerkinferkin

Potential Patron
Magnificent Ladies Wrestling Video Information

I don't think there's a thread devoted to reviewing and answering questions about Magnificent Ladies Wrestling videos, so I thought I'd start this one.

Has anyone seen video 848: Auctavia vs. Tiffany Black ([Magnificent Ladies Wrestling] 848: Auctavia vs. Tiffany Black). The preview video looks really hot and the description makes it sound like Auctavia gets destroyed. However, I've been let down by buying MLW videos before so I want to see if anyone's bought it and what they thought. Is it worth the investment? Does Auctavia sell the beating well?

Thanks a lot in advance!

H

Heyo

Yes a good match, Tifffany tries to make her bleed but she wouldn't, so some tombstones took her out. She definitely looks like she's getting destroyed. You see why Tiffany did so well at the end.

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
Magnificent Ladies Wrestling

What's everyone's opinion of this site? Sometimes I buy matches and they're decent quality but I wish it was in HD.

I even considered getting a custom with them but something alerted me on their website:
Magnificent Ladies Wrestling - Customs

"Scheduled wrestlers are subject to change. Should a match participant need to be changed, we will make every effort to contact the ordering customer prior to the taping in order to make appropriate arrangements. If payment has been made and a match participant is unavailable on the day of a taping, the Magnificent Ladies Wrestling ownership will make the final call on whether or not to cancel the match and refund the payment or substitute a match participant."

So they are basically saying, after we cough up the money (which I feel is on the pricey side), the wrestlers we picked may not even be the ones in the custom! If im going to be paying that much money, it better include the wrestlers that I choose. Isn't that the whole point of a custom? Anyone have experience with MLW?

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
There's a lot to like about MLW (some pretty girls, good workers, old school style) but here are some things I learned from the one custom I ordered from them:

1) I wouldn't be too worried about their disclaimer, it's really something to protect their asses in case a wrestler gets injured or hurt or something and as far as I know they do everything in their power to accommodate your request. But your smart to be prepared for something like that.

2) When you talk to them, you'll be dealing with the person who handles their site and business and NOT the person who books the matches or talks to the wrestlers. I could be assuming things, but after I got my video (which I was happy with) I had some questions about some changes they made and the reply seemed to have no idea what I was talking about. He seems like a nice guy, but if you're looking for details about your match (before or after) you might be out of luck.

3) My video was actually late and they didn't do a great job of communicating what was taking so long.

My custom experience is limited so this is all in comparison to SLAMminladies, which has outstanding customer service and a good pricing system. For example, there is no reason to ever buy a $10 custom from MLW unless they have an exclusive talent that you just HAVE to use. A 10 minute custom from MLW costs $250, while you can get a 12-15 minute custom from SLAM for $225 (or a 10 minute one for under $200!).

That said, the match itself turned out great so if you're willing to look past some customer service shortcomings and some odd pricing (get a longer video from them for the best value) then you won't be disappointed by the in-ring product. Hope you found this helpful!

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
There's a lot to like about MLW (some pretty girls, good workers, old school style) but here are some things I learned from the one custom I ordered from them:

1) I wouldn't be too worried about their disclaimer, it's really something to protect their asses in case a wrestler gets injured or hurt or something and as far as I know they do everything in their power to accommodate your request. But your smart to be prepared for something like that.

2) When you talk to them, you'll be dealing with the person who handles their site and business and NOT the person who books the matches or talks to the wrestlers. I could be assuming things, but after I got my video (which I was happy with) I had some questions about some changes they made and the reply seemed to have no idea what I was talking about. He seems like a nice guy, but if you're looking for details about your match (before or after) you might be out of luck.

3) My video was actually late and they didn't do a great job of communicating what was taking so long.

My custom experience is limited so this is all in comparison to SLAMminladies, which has outstanding customer service and a good pricing system. For example, there is no reason to ever buy a $10 custom from MLW unless they have an exclusive talent that you just HAVE to use. A 10 minute custom from MLW costs $250, while you can get a 12-15 minute custom from SLAM for $225 (or a 10 minute one for under $200!).

That said, the match itself turned out great so if you're willing to look past some customer service shortcomings and some odd pricing (get a longer video from them for the best value) then you won't be disappointed by the in-ring product. Hope you found this helpful!

Thanks for the feedback. Another thing I noticed is that video quality isn't as good as slamminladies. For MLW, do you get to choose their outfit and have detailed descriptions? I emailed the guy and he said that cancelling won't be a problem if the wrestler couldn't make it. So that's good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.