Mass Effect 1 Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
I managed to find two links for nude mods for ME1. The first here:

Nude mode at Mass Effect Nexus - Mods and community

works but the skin is incredibly 'shiny' and unrealistic, while the Texmod version found here:

Mass effect nude skins

doesn't seem to work any more. I am using Steam and by replacing the ME1 executable by Texmod I can get Texmod to run ME1 but the armours outfits are unchanged. From reading about it seems that this issue seems to be affecting others too.

So does anyone have a link to a good working nude mod for ME1?

Thanks!

EDIT: Okay after playing a while I found out that the first nude mod works properly but only when using any armor APART from the original one you start with. So its fine and a MOD can lock this topic. (Perhaps don't delete it in case someone else wants to find a ME1 nude mod).

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Since you found the nude mod and it works, I'll move this from requests to the adult mods section. Someone might want to comment on the subject, so I won't lock the topic.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Wolf470

Potential Patron
I just got Mass Effect Ultimate Edition. I downloaded the second mod (the one from Nude Patch) and I am going to test the first mod. The nude patch one requires texmod and while I can get it to run I only get the nkd armor mesh with no overlay. I followed the directions to the letter, and no nipples or other fun stuff shows up. I will update this post as I have more news.

Edit: Just downloaded the patch from Mass Effect Nexus - it didn't work either. I think there's a section that is interfering. I might remove the DLC's and see if that changes anything. I removed the dlc's, no effect

Last edited:
I

ILurk

I just got Mass Effect Ultimate Edition. I downloaded the second mod (the one from Nude Patch) and I am going to test the first mod. The nude patch one requires texmod and while I can get it to run I only get the nkd armor mesh with no overlay. I followed the directions to the letter, and no nipples or other fun stuff shows up. I will update this post as I have more news.

Edit: Just downloaded the patch from Mass Effect Nexus - it didn't work either. I think there's a section that is interfering. I might remove the DLC's and see if that changes anything. I removed the dlc's, no effect
I've had the same problem in the past and was able to fix it by fucking around with the files, unfortunately it seems I lost the files when I restored my PC to factory defaults. It will take a few days to a week because I'm busy, but I'll see about fiddling around with the stuff again to see if I can recreate it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.