Mashiro Kuna from Bleach (1 Viewer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello @Abosru. Welcome to the Undertow forum.

Could anyone do Mashiro Kuna?
I've moved your post because it's a bit silly to reply to a thread from 2011. You're welcome to make new requests, but you should either:
  • read the Request Rules and submit a "proper" request thread (with reference images and a description of what you want)
  • befriend a particular SDT artist, give them some feedback or praise for the work they've done, and approach them directly with your request
    • please be realistic in your expectations, and please familiarize yourself with the artist's work before asking them to help you
    • for example: @Mineur has created many SDT mods based on the Bleach franchise, but he tends to focus on currently-running anime series. If you ask him to create another Bleach character then he might simply say "no".
    • some artists (such as SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror ) aren't comfortable working with very young-looking characters. They might refuse your request, even if your character is technically hundreds of years old.

More importantly though: you are expected to Search before making any requests. There is already a Mashiro Kuna mod, created by @kojiro. This file is no longer available in the normal forum webpages, but it can still be found in the Archive. The mod includes a mask in addition to the hairstyle itself, but you can remove the mask by holding the Shift key and Left-Clicking on the mask.

If you're unhappy with kojiro's work then you can ask for Revisions. If you're looking for something very different (such as a long-haired version of the hairstyle) then you can also create a new Request thread (with new reference images) to show exactly what you want.

If you have additional questions about the Undertow website, or about the creation and use of SDT mods, then please feel free to ask.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
some artists (such as SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror ) aren't comfortable working with very young-looking characters. They might refuse your request, even if your character is technically hundreds of years old.
This girl is okay for me, she isn't or doesn't look 11 years old like some are requesting (and say "oh no, I ask for a 11 years old girl and when I wank on her I believe she's 18+" :confused:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.