Male moan sounds (1 Viewer)

pyatachok

Potential Patron
Hi, this is my first try at making a mod, so I hope it will work if you'll decide to give it a try :D

It adds "his" moan sounds. Sounds are different for each pleasure level, you can even replace them with your own mp3's.

How to use:
1. Copy himmoan.swf and himmoan_settings.txt to $INIT$ folder and add himmoan.swf into $INIT$/Mods.txt (or load manually)
2. Copy sounds directory into the root Loader directory (the one that contains Loader.swf). You can change the directory inside himmoan_settings.txt

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9jdrwscf9pz1amv/himmoan.zip

I hope you like it :)

No Name

Potential Patron
I have downloaded a long time ago and it still not working I did everting you say but it isn't working what am I suppos to do

DrZombi

Content Creator
I have downloaded a long time ago and it still not working I did everting you say but it isn't working what am I suppos to do

For anyone who is still wondering why it doesn't work (assuming that you've done the setup right), I'd like to add that i was thinking the same until I tried to put on a headset and adjust the volume. And finally, yes ! The mod does work, but the sounds provided are very hard to hear over the other sounds of the game because they are very short and almost silent. If you re-record your own sounds with a better quality it should work !

Hope it will help someone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.