Making my own game...in 3D or 2.5D? (1 Viewer)

Do you want the game to be 2.5D or 3D?

• Total voters
G

Generalissimo

hmmm idea for a monster?
giant scorpion, would add a great sting to the enemies.
old idea from several games, tentacle loft trappers (the ones dangling down from the celing strangling bypasses)
p.s. whats "qte"?

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
hmmm idea for a monster?
giant scorpion, would add a great sting to the enemies.
old idea from several games, tentacle loft trappers (the ones dangling down from the celing strangling bypasses)
p.s. whats "qte"?

The tentacle stranging her is already planned to be in the game :D....though...strangling is a bit...uncreative....so i got something else for it in mind to do :3

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Hope it isn't too late to cast some ideas for monsters and/or deaths.
The idea of a large scorpion enemy is decent, two immediate moves come to mind; a claw squeeze attack that can cut the heroine in half, and the always welcome stinger impalement, maybe by holding the legs first. Depending on how you design the mouth/face of the monster it could eat her as well... I think a scorpion monster in Devil May Cry did that. But I'm not sure.
Another monster that would be cool is a Yamata no Orochi, a Hydra, or simply a snake with several heads; each head could bite a limb and pull the heroine apart, could be all at once, or could be more brutal, pulling limbs off one by one and swallowing them. You could also get off a similar effect with a Cerberus I suppose.
A frog enemy with the usual swallow attack is always welcome in my book, the usual tongue lash that drags the heroine in. Bonus points if it can pull her in both head first or feet first... Of course a frog doesn't have alot of attacks that I can think of; maybe a if it had claws and could walk upright?
Worm/snake enemies are always cool, and one idea is a snake with a mouth that opens four ways, and a horn or blade on top of it's head which it could use to slash and/or impale. If it impales the heroine it could bite at her legs and tear them off as she dangles on the blade. Could also have a simple bite attack that gets her about 1/3rd the way in and chews her up as it swallows her, maybe with some blood either squirting from it's mouth or dripping from it.
Another interesting enemy would be one that impregnates the heroine somehow (I'm thinking of some flying bugs in Blank Blood) the eggs hatch almost immediately and either erupt from her insides, or simply hatch and eat their way out.

I know you said you've already decided on heroines, but if I had my pick of a heroine in a game like this I'd love to play as a busty girl in a playboy bunnysuit. Just sayin'.
Well enough of my rambling... hope some of this is at least interesting.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Eh, theres a huuuuuuuuuuge lack of progress on my part, and i apologize for that...almost done with my exams, trying to find a job...BUT....i like your ideas Thunder (or do you prefer it shortened to Bryant?). Im a BIG fan of vore myself (hence im the admin of the vore part). So keep posting your ideas folks :3....im gonna need em X3

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Call me BT.
I whipped up very quick rough sketches for the scorpion attacks, and a rough design for the "twin mouth worm" as I ended up calling it.
Untitled-2copy.png

Like I said, very quick, very rough sketches., but I hoped these might give ya a better idea of what I was talking about.
I can scratch out some more later if ya like.

By the way, whats the team working on this game? Yourself, your programmer, and that's it?

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
hum i trying to learn cg by painting chibis right now.
but i'm not into 3d and 2d..al the animation parts of one char..thats quite much work then i have to go to real work too -.-

True Succubus

Potential Patron
3D would be to much a game for this sort of thing, its like Dangerous Vaults, not it was certaintly not a great game, but the whole 3D thing made it worse.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
dangerous vault if he complete it it can be a good game :S

If Nearfatal did anything it would make it better at the moment, he hasn't updated since Febuary.

Dangerous Vaults was good but if he completed it, it could possibly be too much of a game, too long, you know?

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
News for y'all...been working on story, and i've moved away from the original characters....will reveal a bit of concept work tomorrow and more of the story, so stay tuned :D

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
So heres the promised update... i apologize for my lacking artistic skills, but i do what i can with what i can XD

First up is the main heroine...still nameless.
Heroine_of_my_upcoming_game_by_Fedefyr.jpg

Next is the main villain: The Harvester...basicly cthulhu in human form mixed with a lil bit of satan.
The_Harvester_my_games_villain_by_Fedefyr.jpg

And last a sneak peek at one of the bosses: Ra'shun the Mother of all Rot and Vermin.
Ra__shun___Mother_of_rot_by_Fedefyr.jpg

Tell me what you guys think :D

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
very interesting designs. i like the heroine, she is very distinctive.

Actually im not happy with how she turned out at all XD...i suck at drawing women....especially boobs bother me :D...but at least she's got a nicely big booty :3

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Actually im not happy with how she turned out at all XD...i suck at drawing women....especially boobs bother me :D...but at least she's got a nicely big booty :3
Hmm, it certainly is a distinctive design, (though not a bunny girl as I mentioned earlier, ha ha.)
I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to do a sketch of the character myself, it won't be nearly as rough (or bad) as those doodles I posted last time I assure you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.