Making my own game...in 3D or 2.5D? (1 Viewer)

Do you want the game to be 2.5D or 3D?

• Total voters

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
how does it proceed?

Right now, its pretty much still in the planning stages, i've considered making it in 2D instead, or at least 2.5D, since it would be faster...im currently trying to design enemies, level and basicly all the gameplay XD

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
nice fede :D i hope you'll release it soon =)

You shouldnt rely on it to be released for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time XD...sorry....still in planning stages, but im getting the main story, gameplay and levels in order slowly...

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Two things for moves I'd love to see bearhugd and choke/sleeper hold. Also it would be cool to have a second character. I'm guessing the girl is going to be very feminie in design and was hoping for a more tomboyish one as a second character.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Two things for moves I'd love to see bearhugd and choke/sleeper hold. Also it would be cool to have a second character. I'm guessing the girl is going to be very feminie in design and was hoping for a more tomboyish one as a second character.

I've played with the idea of making it so that once you die, the next girl in the family takes her place, so starting with mother, then daughter, then younger daughter, and in the end, once all are dead....gameover :P

L

lalala

I've played with the idea of making it so that once you die, the next girl in the family takes her place, so starting with mother, then daughter, then younger daughter, and in the end, once all are dead....gameover :P

very nice :D

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
But I thought it was going to be in 3D.

It was supposed to be -_-...but realising the amount of time it would take made me rearrange it...so its 2.5D...3D sprites (fully animated), in 2d perspective.... sorry to dissapoint...

SPRINGS02

Ryonani Teamster
Hey on the bright side we have toffis game to look forward to, and no offense but i was looking forward to his game the most.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
It was supposed to be -_-...but realising the amount of time it would take made me rearrange it...so its 2.5D...3D sprites (fully animated), in 2d perspective.... sorry to dissapoint...

If you're doing it that way, why do you need a sprite artist?

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
If you're doing it that way, why do you need a sprite artist?

Not sprites like regulare sprites, but my programmer (my little slave monkey), isnt that good of a 3D artist, so im trying to find a better one...and im not neccesarily not doing the 3D idea, but it would take soooooo much longer to do, but if you people wanna wait like...3 years....? youre welcome XD...seriously...Make a thread where you vote for whether its gonna be faster 2.5D, or longass production 3D, and depending on what you guys vote for thats gonna be what im gonna do...i am to please everyone in this community, so its your guys decision XD

Mardion

Potential Patron
Seriously...Make a thread where you vote for whether its gonna be faster 2.5D, or longass production 3D, and depending on what you guys vote for thats gonna be what im gonna do...i am to please everyone in this community, so its your guys decision XD

Poll added to the thread, vote away people!

I vote for 2.5D because, with no disrespect intended, I don't think it will ever be completed if it is to be made 3D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.