Make Her Cum (1 Viewer)

R

roztoow

Make futa-Her cum.
Make Her Cum.png

Download: View attachment MakeHerCum_V1.0.zip

Features
- Customize when she cums: At the same time as him and/or with a custom keybinding (Default key is N).
- Customize how she cums: Time between spurts, length of spurts etc.

The cumming isn't quite right yet, I may update at some point (don't hold your breath though).

Credits
Code to spawn cum, show debug info, link with the Loader and read settings file by sby (from the breast expansion v2.1 mod): sby's loader imports; july 22 2015: uploaded stuffs | Undertow
Used with permission.

Last edited by a moderator:

RainbowDashPower

Potential Patron
Is there a mod that will make it so that if you have a futa girl sucking the dick that she can jerk off as well and if not will someone make one please?

GWTR

Potential Patron
RainbowDashPower said:
Is there a mod that will make it so that if you have a futa girl sucking the dick that she can jerk off as well and if not will someone make one please?

This one would be real good!

Thx for the mod --> K+

D

Doomknight

@Kattlarv; Modguy (or MG) I believe made a mod that allowed the female to masturbate and reach an orgasm by doing that. I think it also squirts. Check here: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1542.0

ZakkStar

Potential Patron
Hi guys,plzz can someone help me? the mod work but the aren't cum ??? what can i do?
someone in the forum post a screenshot with the girl cumming, but why my mod not :'( ç.ç

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i downloaded this, extracted the mod folder into my mods folder, updated my charcaterfolders.txt file and it loaded fine when i selected to load the mod.

using the standalone flash projector to play sdt

richard

Potential Patron
sby said:
i downloaded this, extracted the mod folder into my mods folder, updated my charcaterfolders.txt file and it loaded fine when i selected to load the mod.

using the standalone flash projector to play sdt

Trying that, still zero spooge. The knob just waggles a bit.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if this is also working for somebody else, holla.

maybe i have weird settings that are allowing me to prevail

J

JinnyJoms

not much modding experience but i got it. i just put the MakeHerCum text document and mods.txt in sdt/mods/$INIT$. put the full folder in settings for some reason. then put ToggleHer:ToggleHer in the characterfolders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.