Macross Classic: Lynn Minmai, Miriya, Claudia and more (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maineim

Content Creator
Iḿ updating the post with other Macross Characters. I'm doing the Classic series, and the ones noone have done before.

Lynn Minmai natural hair

[attachimg=5]

Attachments

• ep9_hikaru_feels_farther_from_minmay.png
    ep9_hikaru_feels_farther_from_minmay.png
    242.2 KB · Views: 388
  • ep8_minmay_likes_max.png
    ep8_minmay_likes_max.png
    292.4 KB · Views: 403
  • lynn.png
    lynn.png
    149.9 KB · Views: 756
  • lynn2.png
    lynn2.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 717
  • lynn2.jpg
    lynn2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 11,751
  • lynn-doll2.jpg
    lynn-doll2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 11,746
  • claudia-prev.png
    claudia-prev.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 10,906
  • claudia fokker.png
    claudia fokker.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 484
  • miriya-prev.jpg
    miriya-prev.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 10,910
  • Miriya sterling.png
    Miriya sterling.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 582
  • Azonia-prev.png
    Azonia-prev.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 10,950
  • Azonia.png
    Azonia.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 455

vftyr

Potential Patron
Re: WIP - Lynn Minmai (Macross)

Hi!

The Lynn Minmay Imports that you just did and are awesome ;D ;D ;D!!! I was wondering if you could be so kind to do more Macross Girls, specially a better Sheryl Nome (the one that we already have is missing something...) and a Miriya or Mirilla. If you need side pics of them or any other Macross Girls, please let me know.

By the way, please check this post:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=961.0

Thnaks!
Regards!

Maineim

Content Creator

vftyr said:
The Lynn Minmay Imports that you just did and are awesome ;D ;D ;D!!! I was wondering if you could be so kind to do more Macross Girls, specially a better Sheryl Nome (the one that we already have is missing something...) and a Miriya or Mirilla. If you need side pics of them or any other Macross Girls, please let me know.

I have to finish some details, specially in the second version. I was thinking Doing Miriya next, maybe Dana or some other from the classic series. I barely see anything of Macross frontier.

Any screenshot of the series is going to be very helpfull.

TDream

Potential Patron

vftyr said:

It's missing something? what exactly?

Maineim

Content Creator
Re: Lynn Minmai - updated (Macross)

I've added shadows, blured the hair in the back and extended the long hair and added bows.

I would like to make Miriya next, any material will help me a lot. ¿Should I make a post in request for Classic Macross or can I use the same one vftyr linked?

vftyr

Potential Patron

I have some official art of Miria for you:

I've updated my topic with some new screenshots of Sheryl Nome's , by the way TDream, I think the current Sheryl import is good but it could be better.

TDream

Potential Patron

vftyr said:
I've updated my topic with some new screenshots of Sheryl Nome's , by the way TDream, I think the current Sheryl import is good but it could be better.

hmm.. you should post a revision request for her then..

Maineim

Content Creator
since Sheryl Nome and Lisa Hayes / Misa Hayase is already done I don't see the point of working on that, when there are plenty of woman in Macross.

I hope you like the new additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.