M vs F or F vs F? (1 Viewer)

C

crazyman

I like male vs female ryona.

Something about a man over powering a women is just attractive to me. Unlike a lot of people I actually like it when the women is helpless. (Like a cheerleader) and the guy winning is an over powered monster or fighter.

Mariposa

Potential Patron
Honestly, for me it all depends on if rape is on the table. As a bi-leaning-lesbian woman, I prefer f/f more, especially if the loser gets raped by the winner as a show of dominance and conquest, because I like being the conquest. M/f is nice when I want to see a guy get the shit beat out of him by a woman.

wrestlingguy21

Potential Patron
I'm a fan of F/M. As the OP said, I don't want to offend anyone, but I don't see how people can enjoy a woman getting beaten down by a man. I don't get that appeal AT ALL. I personally do my best to avoid seeing it actually.

Now F on M, that I can get behind! A sexy woman on top of a guy and beating him down is where it's at for me. Can anyone here provide links to websites similar to this one that are for F on M/Gyaku/Reverse Ryona? I'd greatly appreciate it :-) This website has a reverse ryona section but it's pretty pathetic (no offense to the admin/mod, but there's like NO activity in it). I'd love to find a community dedicated to women fighting/beating/winning against men in video games. Kinda specific, I know lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.