M vs F or F vs F? (1 Viewer)

Psythe

Potential Patron
So, the question is: do you like male on female or female on female ryona best?

If one, or the other, why?

Gyaku fans are welcome also of course, I'm just addressing two dynamics of 'traditional' ryona, so to speak.

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
I personally prefer Female on Female, or Female on Male more...
The Male on Female, not so much at all. It reminds me of rape and kinda hits close to home and my personal life.
I wouldn't mind seeing them starting with a even sided fight...but one sided feels...a little hard for me to swallow.

Edit: No offense to most users of this forum and site, but this is my two cents and how I feel about them.

Last edited by a moderator:

galvatron88

Club Regular
U know what i feel u on that. even though I do like that.( not the rape part.) I do understand where u coming from.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Fem/fem all the way, since the satisfaction I get is at least quadrupled compared to f/m. Simply put, I enjoy watching a woman inflict pain on her opponent, and I also enjoy watching a woman getting ryona'd, so by having both of those in the same match I get satisfaction not only from both these elements but also from anything in-between. I can watch and enjoy a fem-on-m match with no problem, but I subconsciously understand that if the recipient was also a female, the match would be so much better for me.

Many more arguments can also be made ; every man has a personal preference on women, and with two women in the field the possibility that one of them will have one of the traits he likes doubles, and if both of them have it then it's a dream made true. Let's say for example that someone likes aggressive women, so he'll enjoy a match if one of them is agressive (either the winning or the losing one) but if both of them are aggressive then he'll enjoy it from both ways all the way to the final second in the match. That can go for any amount of traits, like one or both being brunettes or wearing the costume of his preference or almost anything else from our What's Your Fetish section really (well, almost :-P ). On the other hand, there is no specific trait that a male fighter might have that might turn me on, so if one of the two is male then the list of possible personality/appearence traits I might like in either fighter gets slashed by half.

I could go on, but instead I'll just empashize another positive trait of fem/fem ryona, which is the yuri implications... as a friend of mine once wrote in an anime forum, double the women, double the fun :-P

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
I can get down with both pretty easily. With f/f, there's the element of seeing two attractive women on screen simultaneously taking damage and the satisfaction of seeing one prove that they're "the better woman"; with m/f (as long as the woman is losing since I don't really like reverse ryona (usually), it's seeing the woman being subjugated completely in the fight by a dominant male and concentrating on the ways her body and face are twisted, bruised up and beaten.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Seeing my type of woman involved is a big plus, but principally, anything can work. It may be female on female, male on female, female on male, male on male, or even monster on either.

The same goes for details like good or evil, big or small, old or young, one or many. To make a thrilling story or an exciting fight, or just to envision someone's cruel fate, it all depends on the right balance. A (big) man beating a (small) woman can work when her skills or attitude make it look appropriate.

I generally don't like to see hopeless people made suffer (like poor peasants tormented or conscripts sent to the slaughter) or overly sexualized scenarios, thus stuff that's reminding me of rape is off-limits.

D

Deleted member 31

Im usually a fan of a fierce woman getting beat by a male. But that said, I'll enjoy fem vs fem if the victim is getting beat out by a physically imposing female. E.g. Taki getting beat by Ivy, who is quite intimidating.

but then again, I also like cat fights. So I guess I like both lol.

Psythe

Potential Patron
Thanks for all the thoughts on this. Interesting perspectives all around.

I would say my favorite scenario is M/F, for a number of reasons, the chief one I think being that I came into ryona already a fan of kink and BDSM, and the M dom, F sub dynamic is one I've always liked, for some reason. Anyway, that seems to have carried over here. Also M/F ryona is the combination that most flies in the face of traditional depictions in the mainstream where the female character usually wins if she's not a damsel, which adds yet another exciting thrill to the mix.

A few clarifications:

As I've stated before I'm not a fan of M/F ryona where the guy is physically overpowering from the start compared to the girl, in such a way that she is at a disadvantage from the start. The only way this would work is if she has some sort of powers that make up for it. This is a preference both because I like scenarios where the girl loses fairly, and as a result of being an inferior fighter, rather than because she's unfairly matched, and because I'm much more comfortable with matches such that the girl loses fairly to an opponent who happens to be a guy, rather than her being beaten up by a brute who she had no chance against anyway, just to bully and abuse her. Thereby avoiding similarities to real life abusive circumstances.
Hopefully some of this makes sense. I just like to avoid reminders of real life abusive situations, and instead have a set-up where no one starts off at a disadvantage, and the winner(s) are determined by skill, not by gender.

All that being said, I'm quite a fan of F/F also, and actually have done that exclusively in my RPs, and half the time in my stories, since I'm a lot more comfortable putting in intense elements when a woman is dishing said elements out to another woman. Plus I like it for other reasons, including Yuri aspects, as I've touched on before.

All good stuff indeed.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
M/F, or genderless/F. F/F doesn't usually do much for me; it really depends on the characters and the situation, but usually F/F is the bottom of the barrel (F (dom)/M, and even T/F are better in most cases!) I think the main problem, for me, is that F/F always seems like a wasted opportunity. You've got two girls who could very easily be ryona'd, only one of them isn't! An F/F scenario that turns into an M/F scenario might be cool in certain situations (example: Chun Li beats Shadloo Cammy, but then Bison comes out of nowhere and destroys her, just as she thinks she's won) but I wouldn't go out of my way for these.

I agree with Psythe on imbalances, although perhaps for slightly different reasons. I'm very much a peril fetishist at heart, and I like the heroine to look like she's got a fighting chance. A bit of suspense, a bit of anticipation; it's like foreplay, and I think it really helps to set the stage and up the drama for our heroine's eventual defeat. I'm not completely adverse to a one sided fight, or a situation in which the heroine is abruptly ended by some cheap shot (e.g. chloroformed from behind), just so long as there's a bit of leadup to get you emotionally invested and ready to root for the heroine.

G

guac

I enjoy M/F but my tastes are a bit unique, I like it when a tall curvaceous woman is manhandled buy a shorter but stronger male opponent. Despite the woman being taller and thicker, the male is better trained and much stronger than her. Its a bit strange but hey it works for me.

joeld

Potential Patron
I'm personally more of a fan of F/F. I don't know, M/F feels too much like a dispute of genders to me, and I'm not a fan of those. F/F balances things out nicely.

Loki1345

Potential Patron
M vs F usually because I love watching the lady be squashed, though sometimes F vs F is awesome too as you get to see women show they are tough too and not a bunch of twigs

Mariposa

Potential Patron
For me, it all depends on the victim. Normally, it does not matter as long as some hot chick ends up with the crap beat out of her, alive or not. If I am the victim, I definitely want a woman to leave me in pool of my own blood.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Definitely F vs F. Two girls is always better than the textbook one vs a male in my eyes.

Louise Lareau

Potential Patron
Definitely woman on woman ryona!

I'm not quite sure why, but m/f ryona mostly doesn't excite me. Somehow, the humiliation of defeat at the hands of another woman seems to be more intense!

monsterbite

Potential Patron
i prefer male on female... including monsters, humans, non-humans whatever... but anything with a penis ryona'ing the female :)

supe41

Potential Patron
F vs F is better.
I prefer this kind of humiliation because of my personal sexual preferences in real life and that can be associated with the 3D stuff, you know. Even in real life, watching womans fighting or making love (any type of extreme relation) is always very attractive to me because I really appreciate sexually the lesbians.

And I feel morally acceptable when I enjoy F vs F ryona. If someone, someday, find out this "secret fetish" of me, I imagine that is better to be seen as a lesbo fight fetishist than a misogynist sexist (I'm not against who likes M vs F ryona, I'm just saying how "normal people" could judge them and could judge me if I start enjoying this standard ryona style). But even if F vs F is my favorite ryona, I frequently watch M vs F ryona because, hell, we have few ryona stuff because this fetish is very rare then we watch every new video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.