Low FPSon high-end PC (1 Viewer)

Reknurg

Potential Patron
I can't find a solution in any of the other (many) threads about this. Using the stand-alone loader, WeeWillie's Slave Bazaar or any other SDT loader, I get superlow FPS even on low quality. I can't even play with spit.

It's on a brand new install of Windows, too. What can I do?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Flash is not multi threaded or optimized for modern CPUs. For example if you have 4 or 8 cores but they are low clock speed flash will run slower then it would on the single core CPUs it was designed for. Also the max FPS is 30. Its normal for the game to run at 20-30fps. To squeeze out a few extra frames you can try a win10 PC, other stand alone flash projecter versions(you should never run the game i browser) I use 11.1 r102 on win 10 and get about 24-30 with SD chan or you can try some_dude some_dude 's launcher which uses a google made flash runner and might give you a hand full of frames.

Reknurg

Potential Patron
Well this is odd... I downloaded Edgy's bundle today and noticed it came with a different player (NOT loader) than the one I've been using. Using that player instead removed my lag issues!

Eva-2X

Content Creator
Same here. Actually EdgeLord uses Flashplayer version 11.7 combined with Automove.swf and I'm pretty sure Automove is glitched.
It has random bug in version 11.1 r102 and makes version 11.7 lag as hell.

So yeah, the problem is Automove.

herefrotaisf

Potential Patron
Wait, so did Edgy's bundle fix the lag, or cause it because Reknurg said that using the loader that came with the bundle REMOVED their lag issues but Eva-2X cited a mod in that bundle as CAUSING lag issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.