Loving Dialogues: MLP - FiM Edition (Rainbow Dash) (1 Viewer)

WoodwardBernstein

Potential Patron
Re: Loving Dialogues: MLP - FiM Edition (Twilight Sparkle)

A Celestia dialogue would be good too. Possibly in vanilla and Molestia variants?

I guess we'd need a better Celestia hair for that too...

YuiUi

Potential Patron

Hi there, I think these dialogues are great!

I hope you don't mind, but I was actually trying to put my voice to the lines. Heh...
It is hard to actually say lines like this, but I'm trying my best. The hardest part is actually trying to sound like the pony in question.

As I have just started, I was working on my personal fave, Twilight Sparkle. I have no idea how to format the files, but I'm just recording the lines for the time being.

If you're against me trying this, let me know. My apologies in advance.

jimnc

Potential Patron

YuiUi said:
As I have just started, I was working on my personal fave, Twilight Sparkle. I have no idea how to format the files, but I'm just recording the lines for the time being.

Fantastic Timing! They are just now adding support for voices! More details here: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1318.0;topicseen

zatanaslover

Potential Patron

YuiUi said:
Hi there, I think these dialogues are great!

I hope you don't mind, but I was actually trying to put my voice to the lines. Heh...
It is hard to actually say lines like this, but I'm trying my best. The hardest part is actually trying to sound like the pony in question.

If you're against me trying this, let me know. My apologies in advance.

Why the heck would I stop someone from trying an audio version of these? Just remove the name references and you'd be solid! Go for it. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, no harm done. Gotta go work on Dash...

YuiUi

Potential Patron

jimnc said:
Fantastic Timing! They are just now adding support for voices! More details here: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1318.0;topicseen

Well, the reason why I started recording is because I saw that the new version has support for custom audio for dialogues and saw that zatanalover was looking for VAs for the lines.

But thank you nonetheless. I've posted in there what I'm trying to do and who I need to work with to make this happen for all of Ponydom.

And to zatanalover: Thank for your blessing. I'm just trying to be ultra polite about these sorts of things, so I thought it was fair just to ask. I will let you know of any progress. ^^

jimnc

Potential Patron

Riney said:
Not Twilight D:<

She's just doing some extra anatomy studying. What's wrong with her learning about the human body?

Scyth118

Potential Patron

YuiUi said:
Riney said:
Not Twilight D:<
Who should I do first then, if not Twilight?

Do who you want, if twilight goes over well, take a shot at AJ! Let's just excited we might have a member on here starting some VA instead of an anonymous member on another site. Communication is nice and it sure makes things easier.

YuiUi

Potential Patron

jimnc said:
Applejack is my favorite!
Haha! I like AJ too, but the challenge will be doing lines with HER voice. That accent is soooo cool though. ^^

jimnc

Potential Patron

YuiUi said:
jimnc said:
Applejack is my favorite!
Haha! I like AJ too, but the challenge will be doing lines with HER voice. That accent is soooo cool though. ^^

I know! My first girlfriend sounded like that! (I live in NC, but grew up in SC.)

Scyth118

Potential Patron

And I reside in Texas, so I hear that kind of talk somewhat frequently.

TorqueAOD

Potential Patron

WoodwardBernstein said:
Any further development on these?

I've actually PMed a week ago, about his future dialogues and if he needed help on them. But Zatanaslover's profile says he hasn't logged on since October 18th.

Loren

Potential Patron

I'm not even much of a fan of MLP, but this is magical.

Oh, and if you're going to conform to the usual fandom, Princess Celestia is often called "Princess Molesta".

zatanaslover

Potential Patron

Work's a bitch, I've been sick, real life sucks, what'cha gonna do?

I'm giving myself through next week to make time to get Rarity done, I'm finishing Dash tonight and adding it. Then, after the mane six are done, I'm gonna go though and add the reactions for the newest SDT mods that I just discovered today. Yay.

Thanks for your patience!

zatanaslover

Potential Patron

TorqueAOD said:
WoodwardBernstein said:
Any further development on these?

I've actually PMed a week ago, about his future dialogues and if he needed help on them. But Zatanaslover's profile says he hasn't logged on since October 18th.

Pfft... by week you mean three days. Bah, I say to you... bah! :P

ANYwho, new dialogue is up. Hope it's up to snuff with the previous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.